Part 2

Leo Daycare Part 2 & 3

 

10 months later

 


“Wonshik ah, this is Jaehwan.”

Wonshik seems that he likes Jaehwan and Hakyeon pats the kids head before he proceeds to get some refreshing juice and snacks for their new neighbours, along with the rice cake that he brought.

“So are you a house maker?”

“Yes. My husband doesn’t let me work so I end up giving up my job. The kids are still small too and they need one of us. Are you working?”

“Yes. It doesn’t enough if he works alone. We have many commitment.”

“I see. So what about Jaehwan? Did you send him to day care?”

Said Hakyeon, glancing at Wonshik and Jaehwan before smiling when Wonshik shared his favourite Simpson with him.

“That’s one of my reason here Mr. Cha. I want to ask you if you know a good one around here.”

“Hmm. I have no idea about that but I’ll try asking my friend.”

Hakyeon fetch his phone and quickly dialled Minhyuk’s number.

“Ah deh. Where is the day care you say you send Sungjae to? Ah chinca? Deh deh. My new neighbour ask for recommendation. Kumapta Minhyuk ah.”

“My chingu said he will come here early tomorrow morning. He will bring you along.”

“Gomawoyo Mr. Cha.”

“Call me Hakyeon so that we can be close.”

Said Hakyeon cheerfully.

“Of course.”

His new neighbour answers and soon he calls his son and both went home. Hakyeon walks in just to find his 3 years old frowning as he puts his toys in his play box back.

“You are done playing darling?”

“Neh.”

“Wae? You still have few minutes to go.”

“My chingu had gone home.”

“Awww. Do you want me to play with you honey?”

“Neh.”

Wonshik answers excitedly and Hakyeon then sat down. He could play with Wonshik just before Hongbin woke up; before his maknae will stuck like a koala on him.

He is down on fever just a week before his first birthday and the preparation had been on hold because he doesn’t seem to like anyone other than Hakyeon.

And Leo is not an exemption. Hongbin still, dislike his father. Even Hakyeon doesn’t know why.

“Omma. Look at this.”

Hakyeon looks back at his first born and smiles as he saw him mimicking his toy.

“Aigoo. Kyeopta.”


###


“I saw rice cake box. Do we got a new neighbour?”

Leo asked as he removes his coat. Hakyeon helps him and nods.

“They are a family of 3. Their son is at Wonshikkie’s age.”

“I see.”

Leo answers shortly and glances at their sons bedroom.

“The kids are sleeping?”

“Hongbin just fallen asleep. Wonshik slept after dinner. Our playtime is longer today. He seems liking it so I let him play more.”

“You did? It’s so unlike you.”

Said Leo, chuckling when Hakyeon glares at him. He then kisses his forehead and gives his spouse a hug.

“I missed you.”

Said Leo and Hakyeon replied him the same.

“Binnie is okay?”

“His tantrum is not as wild like yesterday and he had a quite long nap.”

“Ahhh, that’s why my larva got to play long with you.”

“That’s another reason. But I do feel sorry towards Shikkie.”

Said Hakyeon, walking out of Leo’s embrace. He whined but followed when Hakyeon wenr to the dining table.

“Why are you sorry?”

“He got lesser and lesser of my contact since last week. And you staying up late at work also not helping.”

“I’m sorry yeobo. But it’s peak time.”

“I understand. You had cut down your hours for soccer too and that makes me thankful.”

Said Hakyeon, patting Leo’s cheek before he went to spoon a bowl of rice for his starving husband.

“It’s chicken today. But I did prep some green to go with the meal.”

He rested his chin on his palm as he swoon over the way Leo eating adorably.

“Don’t stare like that.”

“Waeyo? Are you going to choke if I stare?”

“No. But I’ll have to stay up late.”

Hakyeon arched his brows, trying to understand and when he did, he slaps Leo’s hand that was creeping on his thigh under the table.

“Stop that. We agree to not do it until weekend.”

“Aishh.”

Leo hissed and continue to eat without talking. Hakyeon laughs and shakes his head for that.

“I’ll make some hot milk so that you can drink it while it’s warm after your shower.

“Gomawo honey.”

Said Leo and Hakyeon kissed him on his cheek for that. Leo ate quickly and left the dirty dishes in the sink; he plan to wash it after he take a bath.

“I’ll clean here and comes up later. I’ll give in for tonight.”

Hakyeon grins and Leo got what he meant. He kisses the side of his neck and ran to his room. And so, the baby making session is hot that night.


###


“Where are you going?”

Leo murmurs onto his neck and Hakyeon shifts his head to the pillow.

“Sleep some more.”

Hakyeon whispers to his husband and walks out of the bed, putting on his clothes as he proceeds to clean himself.

Almost an hour after, the alarm of Leo’s phone beep and he throws the blanket lazily and scratches his head.

With half open eyes, he looks around for Hakyeon and nods to himself when he got the idea where he will be.

“Good morning.”

He greeted as soon as he walks into the dining room, complete with his casual wear and almost screams when he saw an unfamiliar kid sitting on the dining table.

“Who is this?”

He asked, obviously to Hakyeon as he stares at the kid who eyes look like one owns by Hongbin’s toy.

“Say hi. This is Jaehwan.”

“You didn’t tell me they are a foreign couple.”

“Because they are not honey.”

“They are not?”

Hakyeon rolls his eyes and puts a cup of coffee on the table.

“And why is he here alone this early?”

“Our neighbour has to run for an emergency and said that he will be back in 30 minutes so I said I’ll take care of him for the mean time.”

Nodding, Leo went to have a seat on his usual place.

“And how many minutes had passed?”

“Around 7 to 8?”

“When will Minhyuk come then?”

“A bit later.”

Leo nods again.

“Wonshikkie?”

“He is doing his business. Hongbin still asleep.”

Leo hums then and looks at Jaehwan when he feels that the toddler staring at him. He smile, as sincere as be could but the boy just staring.

“Yeobo. Can he talk?”

“Yes he can.”

Hakyeon said as he helps Wonshik to clean up and soon Leo sighs in relief that his son joins them. He will be less awkward. He thinks.

“Morning buddy.”

“Morning daddy.”

Said Wonshik, bows as how Hakyeon taught him and Leo smiles proudly while he pats Wonshik’s hair. Hakyeon never fail to amaze him in anywhere. He is such a great mother for the kids. Only one thing that Hakyeon thought he can’t do. Which is makes Hongbin wants to be with his daddy. All alone.

“Eat some bread with Jaehwannie neh Shikkie. Omma gonna check if Binnie had woken up.”

Hakyeon left after that, and Leo was with Wonshik who savour his favourite bread and Jaehwan who is still staring at him.

“What is it little guy?”

Leo asks in awkwardness, trying to make a lame conversation which fails. But Jaehwan did take off his brown eyes off of Leo. And for that, he blew a raspberry. Finally he won’t have to drink his coffee like a thief.

“Jaehwannie, is it good?”

Jaehwan answers Hakyeon with a nod and smiles brightly after which earns a ruffles on his hair.

“He doesn’t answer me.”

“It take times yeobo. Jaehwannie will love you after couple of times.”

Hakyeon gave Wonshik his sippy cup and Jaehwan got one too. Leo doesn’t know that they had an extra but Hakyeon loves to buy if he thinks its cute so yeah, they must have a couple of them.

“Hongbin?”

Leo asks after he realize(finally) that Hakyeon comes back alone after saying that he is going to check on his rascal of son.

“He still want to stretch and all so I left him for a bit. Oh you aren’t eating your toast.”

Said Hakyeon with a wonder on his face, so Leo quickly put a jam and bites it. He misses banana pancake actually.

“I’ll make banana pancake tomorrow if Hongbin fever is all down.”

Said Hakyeon and Leo grins. He can read his mind and its not a weird thing. Hakyeon is that capable.

“You are on leave right?”

“Yeah. I told you that last night.”

Leo answers with a naughty grin and Hakyeon smiles, slapping his arm. When he wants to creep his hand onto his arm, like usual, Hongbin is crying.

“Why is your siren always on time?”

He mumbles and Wonshik looks at him, which erased the frown on his face and replace it with a endearing smile.

“Is it good?”

“Neh.”

Wonshik answers and Leo just have to glance at Jaehwan before the boy answers with a cute-pitched voice. And so Leo thought he could fill up his stomach by being a singer in future.


###


It’s nearing 9 months since Jaehwan’s family moved next to their residence and Hakyeon, well, is going to give birth in few more days, or maybe sooner.

They were resting in the TV room, Leo was rubbing his back soothingly when he said his waist and back is hurting. Wonshik is playing with Jaehwan; those two had become the best of best friend.

Jaehwan has now talk more and more that Leo kinda have menboong to answer him while Wonshik will always helps his appa to answer his friend.

Hongbin is staring at Leo. He now stops glaring when Leo stay near his precious omma. Maybe he knows now that Leo is not a threat, but that doesn’t stop Hongbin to be mischievous while they are alone.

“It’s hurting more and more.”

Said Hakyeon and his voice comes out as a whimper. Leo kisses his forehead.

“Do you think it’s time?”

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“We should go and check.”

“But the kids.”

Said Hakyeon, pointing on the three boys that sat not far from them; Hongbin is still staring. Leo suspects he might learn it from Jaehwan.

“We can send Jaehwan home. I can take care of our boys.”

“Are you sure honey?”

Hakyeon had this frown on his face, so Leo knows the worry is of Hongbin. He can’t stand Leo, more if Hakyeon is not around.

“We can manage.”

He said shortly after battling whether he should just asks his neighbour to help them with the kids but he is not the one who will burden people of his business.

“I’ll go get your things.”


###


It’s been 4 hours since Hakyeon was warded, and Leo was home. He ask him to go home and he will call him if it was time for the baby to come out.

So, here Leo is, kinda playing staring game with Hongbin. His eyes looks glassy but the little guys doesn’t want to admit his lost. So, Leo turns around.

He saw Hongbin chuckles and stood on his feet toddle to Wonshik who was painting. Being the mischievous baby he is, he trample on his brother’s painting and Wonshik ends up wailing.

“I should just give him crayon.”

Said Leo and knocks his head when he saw how dirty the floor is with Hongbin’s footprints.

“Uljima. Draw another one. Daddy will give you crayon.”

“Shirreo!”

Wailed Wonshik, stomping his feet while he cried and Leo have to run after Hongbin so that he won’t step on Hakyeon’s favourite mat.

“Thank God.”

He sighs when he manage to caught Hongbin before his little feet touched the mat. He, of course trying to wriggle himself out of his father grasps but Leo doesn’t budge.

He puts him in his high chair and as he walks to tend to Wonshik, Hongbin screams.

“Oh wow.”

Hr exclaimed at the messiness his sons just made and now, he was going to greet another one in the family. Hakyeon wants a girl but when they scan, they got to know that he was carrying a boy again.

Wonshik cries subside when Leo wipes his hand and gave him a bottle of juice while Hongbin, he just don’t want to stop.

“I’ll give you reward if you keep your cool buddy. So choose.”

“Shiwweo.”

Hongbin yelled, his tears are waterfall. Leo was dumbfounded and instead of calming him down and let him join Wonshik sweet juice time, he just continue to clean the floor and wipes his feet clean.

“Are you going to be a good boy?”

Leo asked and Hongbin sniffle his tears.

“Are you?”

He nods and then Leo lets him come down, rewards him with a juice like what Wonshik get.

“Pheww.”

Leo said and was about to have some rest for himself when he got a call.

“I’m in labour.”


###


Like what they was told, Hakyeon and Leo was gifted with a baby boy again which has Leo’s trait mostly.

“I hope he’ll grow strong like you.”

Said Hakyeon and kisses his button-like nose and Leo caresses his thick hair, smiling.

“I hope he’ll be as quiet as I am.”

He sighs. Hakyeon chuckles knowing what he meant and when Leo glances at his first and second born who was in their dongsaeng room, he caught Hongbin glaring, not staring at him; again.

 

 

 

 

I made part two because Leo being bullied by the kids is an awesome sight.

Love, Star.