Part 3(1)

Leo Daycare Part 2 & 3


Additional chapter since most request for it, hope you’ll enjoy it!


Hakyeon is in his postnatal care and Leo, being the responsible daddy he is, attempt to take care of the household.

Minhyuk helps a lot before this, when they had both Wonshik and Hongbin but now, Leo doesn’t want to bother that guy.

Sungjae, just a little months younger than Hongbin need Minhyuk care more and he said he’ll make it this time. Leo gonna took charge.

So, early in the morning, 3 days after baby Sanghyuk was born, Leo who woke up very early, heads down to the kitchen after he peek on Hakyeon who just get his sleep; Sanghyuk is wide awake all night long.

He made a cup of coffee for himself and drank it all to stay sober. Then he took out ingredient that are good for postnatal and starts prepping it for Hakyeon.

Leo finished cooking after almost an hour that he thanked God he woke up early. He rested his hand on his hip and smiles in content. He even cooked breakfast for his sons; glutton Wonshik and fussy Hongbin. And he sighs after that, hoping his second son will eat without whining.

“Do I wake Wonshik up now?”

He monologue to himself then nods when he glances at the wall clock. He strides to Wonshik room and the 4 years old has woke up and was rubbing his eyes.

“Good morning buddy.”

“Dad..dy?”

Wonshik asks, find it kinda unusual for Leo to show up instead of Hakyeon when Hakyeon obviously is home. But Wonshik is Wonshik, so he gives Leo a morning hug and kiss before Leo ushers him to brush his teeth.

And now, he is in front of Hongbin’s room. He hates this feeling. He had this feeling once, when he was about to confess to Hakyeon. He was afraid that Hakyeon will turn him down. He was having the exact worries now. What if little Hongbin kicked him out?

“Daddy, I’ll get Hongbin.”

Said Wonshik with a grin. Leo feels like crying in happiness with that and so he hugs Wonshik, way too dramatically before he releases him.

“I’ll get your breakfast ready then.”

Leo heaves a long breath and went to the dining room and get Hongbin’s chair ready. Right beside Wonshik’s.

“Daddy.”

Wonshik calls him from inside Hongbin room as he peek his head slightly.

“Yes buddy?”

“I can only wake Binnie but I can’t get him to brush his teeth.”

“Right.”

Leo thought. Wonshik is just going near 4 years old. What do he expect? That Wonshik will brush Hongbin teeth, bathes him up and get him dressed?

“Get your mind straight Leo ya.”

He murmurs to himself before saying a short ‘I’m coming’ to Wonshik.

“I’m going to see baby Sanghyuk, daddy.”

Wonshik said with a smile and Leo doesn’t have the heart to stop him.

“Gurae. Just go and leave me with Hongbin.”

Leo peeks inside the room and saw Hongbin struggling to climb down his small bed and so he goes to help him.

“Now should we brush your teeth?”

Hongbin looks at Leo and then he pouts, instead of screaming. He admit that he is kinda surprise.

“What is it little guy?”

Leo asked and Hongbin crosses his little arm above his chest.

“Are you sulking?”

“Omma.”

He said and his mouth starts to jut out before a sob was heard out of his little body. Hongbin usually cried out loud but not today. He clearly not throwing tantrum or crying. Little Hongbin is just sad.

“Why are you crying?”

Hongbin, for the first time walks to Leo who had crouched on his eye level and hugs his neck while he sobs. Leo carry him up and pats his back.

“Don’t cry. Let’s brush your teeth first. Then daddy will bring you to your omma.”

Hongbin listen well to Leo and he doesn’t have hard time brushing Hongbin teeth and bathed him up. He doesn’t being naughty while he dressed him up too.

“All done.”

After Leo said that, Hongbin quickly jumps down of his bed and ran to Hakyeon who is now had woken up.

“Wow, my munchkin had dressed up handsomely. Had you thanked your daddy for that?”

Hongbin nods when he definitely don’t. So, Leo widens his eyes.

“You did not.”

Said Leo while he looks at Hongbin and then he was meet with Hongbin glare.

“Yah. You are clearly fine before. Why?”

Hakyeon pushes Leo’s chest when he was going to Hongbin and mouthed later. Leo huffs and sat down, frowning as he looks at how his sons behave differently.

The important thing that he couldn’t imagine is that how different Hongbin is with him and when he was together with Hakyeon.

But again, Omma always win. So, Leo lets them. He is not going to win Hongbin. He just wish that Sanghyuk is not going to bully him.

And Leo could only dream.

Sanghyuk grows up a devil. He is stronger and louder than Hongbin. Hongbin kicked his face when he is 2 months old but Sanghyuk kicked his lips and he bruised it for 2 days because of that, embarrassingly. And what worse is, Hakyeon laughed at him instead of feeling bad.

As for his proud son Wonshik who the only one that seem to like him, Wonshik is a great helper when Hakyeon need to be away for the market. He helps Hongbin get ready and will play with baby Sanghyuk while Leo make breakfast.

Now, Wonshik is 6, Hongbin is 4 while little devil Sanghyuk is almost 2. He never was left alone with Sanghyuk and Hongbin without his dear son Wonshik but tomorrow is the day.

Hakyeon need to be at school with Wonshik and he had to take care of the two beagle while Hakyeon is away.

“Do you need to go honey?”

He asks him one last time that night and Hakyeon laughs.

“What is it yeobo? They are just our kids. Not some sort of monster.”

“They behave when you are around. Sanghyuk bullied me.”

“Oh honey. You are being dramatic. How can our baby Hyukkie bullied you? He barely can walk on his own.”

Yes. Sanghyuk just “got his leg” when he is 16 months; Leo is a little happy with that, but upset when a doctor said his son has to meet surgeon for that.

But now, Sanghyuk is a walking mess. He messes all thing as he walk. One day, he pulls his favourite necktie while he walks and that necktie ended up in the dog house; almost strangling the poor puppy.

He can’t do anything with Sanghyuk, so he gave away the family pet and sulking for three days. He can’t help it. He loves the puppy because it loves him more than enough.

“Should I go tomorrow instead of you?”

“Are you sure you can handle it?”

Hakyeon asks while he eyed his husband. Leo hesitates before he let his head falls on Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“I’ll make them promised that they will behave okay.”

“Do you think that will change anything?”

Hakyeon chuckles and pats Leo’s cheek.

“Of course. Now let’s sleep so that you’ll be energized tomorrow.”

“Okay.”


###


“Binnie, promise that you will behave okay.”

“Neh omma. I will be good to Hyukkie.”

“Appa too.”

Said Hakyeon and Hongbin nods after thinking. Leo started to get nervous, wondering what is running in that little son of his mind.

“I’m going.”

Said Hakyeon after he kisses Sanghyuk and Hongbin’s hair and Leo’s lips which he then hugs him so tight.

“Be home early yeobo.”

“I will.”

He said and soon left with Wonshik. There are rowdy noise of saying goodbye before he hear nothing from the two.

Leo turns around and found that Hongbin and Sanghyuk are running to his study that he carelessly left it open.

“No kids, not there.”

He screams as he ran to close the door and was relief when he could lock it at time.

“Phew.”

He exclaimed and was once again in the run when Sanghyuk tip toed to grab his coffee cup.

“No Hyukkie, it will drop and hurt your leg.”

Sanghyuk left it and toddle to Wonshik’s room. Now, he and Hongbin shares a room while Wonshik got his own room. Since Wonshik is his darling son. He is being petty, he knows.

Leo followed his sons and saw Hongbin had pushed a Lego tower which Wonshik made with his friend, Jaehwan yesterday. He saw how focus those two are and he was flustered while thinking about his son’s reaction about it.

It’s a relief that he took a picture of it yesterday. He can somehow build that again. Hongbin had his head down. Maybe he is being guilty since he loves his hyung so much. So Leo change his mode to a scary appa.

“You two will be punished if you keep being mischievous guys.”

Said Leo, now had his hands on his hips; he is kind of wanted to show that he is angry. Sanghyuk’s lips quiver while Hongbin still had his head down.

“Go to your room Hongbin, bring your dongsaeng along while I clean here.”

Hongbin, weirdly said yes and hold Sanghyuk’s hand and walks out of Wonshik’s room. Leo was anxious of course. Hongbin never listen to him so he peek out and watch where he goes. But he did go to his room and he heard it click.

Without further suspicion, he build the lego tower again and finished it in 10 minutes.

The kids still haven’t make any sound so Leo starts to get anxious again. What if they played in the bathroom? He is so silly that he leave them by their own. So Leo rushes to Hongbin and Sanghyuk’s room to find it empty.

“Kids. Where are you?”

No sounds and Leo starts to sweat. What if? He ran to the bathroom but they aren’t in. And when he was about to check the window, he heard noises from the kitchen.

“Uh oh.”

Leo thought and ran there. Before he can stop them, Sanghyuk had dropped the bowl of blueberry that Hakyeon had save to make pie for dinner. Leo watch as the bowl dropped on the floor, and spotted the stool that Sanghyuk had climbed.

“Where do you get that?”

He asked, ignoring the mess his devil son just made; the bowl is a plastic bowl so they won’t step on any glasses. Hyuk frown and glares at Leo. Hongbin laughs from somewhere so he turns to his second son and hushed him.

“Hyungie get me.”

“No little guy. No one can help you get away from me today.”

He puts Hyuk on the kitchen counter and crosses his arm.

“What did omma tell you earlier?”

“Bee..haveu.”

Little Sanghyuk answers with a pout. He looks adorable with his puppy eyes and Leo have to battle with his soft side to not sway.

“Binnie.”

Leo called as he turns a bit to where Hongbin is and the 4 years old trotted to him, head hang low.

He puts Hongbin too on the kitchen counter and sighs when his handsome middle son pouts too. They do know how to sway him from being the strong and strict father to give in to them.

But Leo is determined. Today is the day for these two to know that they can’t bully him again. He knows he is being childish for the second time that day but he can’t help it.

“Sorry daddy.”

Hongbin suddenly said while Leo was imagining things. He let his mouth agape and blinks as he look at Hongbin who stares at him.

“Deh.”

“I broke my promise. I have to be nice to you.”

“So you do know you are wrong?”

Leo asked. Now in a soft voice. Hongbin nods and little Sanghyuk nods too. Leo smiles proudly. His effort makes change he sees.

“Now tell me.”

Said Leo while he pulls a chair and sit in front of the rascals.

“Is it okay to go into your hyung room when he wasn’t around?”

Hongbin shakes his head and Sanghyuk follows the gesture after he glance to his hyung.

“Good.”

Leo said, full with contentment.

“Good job sons. Now I will put you guys down. Just play with your own things okay.”

Hongbin nods and Sanghyuk stares. If he stares at Hongbin, it’s fine. But he was staring at him. He put them down.

“What is it Hyukkie?”

Leo asks, smiling as he look at Hyuk while crouching. Hongbin had ran to the playroom, Leo can hear him rummage through the box but he just want to let him. They can always clean the playroom. He can asks the boy to help as well.

“Da d ddy. Scawry.”

And Sanghyuk began to cry.

 

 

 

 

This will have two parts..
Njoy!

Love, Star ★