Closer

Hate and Love at the Same Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Turn off the video and crush it!” Jessica yelled at Taecyeon obeyed her immediately. But he’s not crushed the CD, instead he put into his pocket

“Yah Ok Taecyeon!!” Jessica yelled again and jumping over the couch to catch Taecyeon. Feeling playful, Taecyeon just run around the living room while Jessica tries so hard to catch him. When Jessica jumped over the couch again, she tripped and falling down into floor.

“Jessica!” Taecyeon runs into her

 

“Still hurt?” Taecyeon asked Jessica who makes grumpy face after the doctor left. Too bad, her left ankle is sprained and it must have bandaged until three days. She crossed her arms and pouted.

“That’s good, now I can’t do anything”

“I’m sorry”

“Your sorry wasn’t enough to finish this thing” Jessica pointing at her feet “Look what have you done. Get a rid of the CD or I won’t forgive you forever”

“Yes” Taecyeon nodded, after make a mental note to copy the file before get rid of the CD

“Now I want to sleep”

Even though Jessica brushed him away, Taecyeon stay still beside her. He knows, on the normal state Jessica had sleeping disorder and she even couldn’t sleep well. And Taecyeon is right, Jessica is whining all the night because when she moves her leg, it feels very hurt. It makes Taecyeon awake all night long, patting Jessica head and caressing her hair to make comfortable state for whining Jessica.

Indeed, on the next day Taecyeon becomes her slave for the day.

On the night, another sleepless night for Taecyeon. After the doctor came again to check Jessica, she’s whining nonstop because it still hurt.

Taecyeon feels like the nightmare of the wedding is yet to fade.

*******

It’s very rare for Jessica not to wear her heels. Just because her ankle is in trouble, she must wear flat shoes. She’s just 163 cm while Taecyeon reaching 185 cm. It’s very difficult for Taecyeon to guide Jessica for her walk, because she can’t walk properly to her car.

“Why are you so tall?” Jessica whined when they find difficulties on the basement

“I think it’s you who so small”

“WHAT?”

“Sorry” Taecyeon shuttered after saw Jessica’s rage

“Look about what have you done” again Jessica pouted

“Sorry, okay? Please don’t make a big deal about it on the office”

“So I have to say that I got accident instead of my stupid husband playing around?”

“Geez”

“You make me couldn’t walk, I will curse you all the day”

“Yes yes whatever” Taecyeon opened the door and helps Jessica to hop on the car

 

“I just don’t know why you hurt yourself when we have so many important meeting outside for a week” Taeyeon sighed while seeing Jessica’s leg. They hold a small meeting before Taeyeon head into the important meeting with Gary, it supposedly with Jessica

“I’m sorry, Taengoo” said Jessica in Korean, which make it becomes very cute

“Stop acting cute, it will not help”

“So rude” said Jessica before back into her report “I wish I could go with you, Taeyeon”

“Seriously, what did you do? Did you play basketball with your husband?”

“Huh?”

“Your leg” Taeyeon sighed to dense Jessica “What did you do until you got sprained ankle?”

“Just a little accident”

“Until when?”

“Doctor said probably the day after tomorrow I can release the bandage”

“Good then”

“Why are you look so bothered?”

“Because I have to overcome the two meetings without you, idiot!”

“You have to mad at Taecyeon, not me”

“Huh? Why?”

“Ah, never mind” I almost spill the beans Jessica cursed

“Hmm, I have to go” Taeyeon sees her watch “I’ll see you after 3PM to report about the meeting”

“Okay, see you soon”

*****

Usually, on the lunch time Taecyeon always had a lunch with his team or another colleague whether on office cafeteria or other places. But for today, he bought two lunch box and two mineral waters. He also bought one latte from Starbucks, Jessica’s favorite coffee. He just stands in front of Jessica’s room while handing the plastic bag and coffee cup, until Tiffany who will go out for lunch greets him.

“Excuse me, Sir. Are you looking for Miss Jessica?”

“Uh, yeah” Taecyeon startled a while after saw Tiffany already beside him

“She’s inside. 5 Minutes ago, Mr. Donghae came and brought her a lunch but seems like she rejected it because Mr. Donghae went outside while hanging his head down”

“Okay, I’ll give her the lunch then. Thanks, Tiffany”

“You’re very welcome, Sir”

 

After gathered his courage, Taecyeon knocks the door and opens it slowly. He is stunning, while seeing the beautiful figure leaned on her chair while seeing through the window. Looks like she’s day dreaming in the middle of her work, but Taecyeon finds that she’s very gorgeous.

I still couldn’t believe that the perfect creature is my wife

 

From the corner of her eyes, Jessica finds Taecyeon standing on her door while bringing the plastic bag and coffee cup. He’s looking at Jessica, with those concern eyes which is same with the eyes who stay with her all the night, lately.

Why he’s looking so manly while just standing on the door lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter