Chapter 2

Fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Errr.....sir."I whisper to him like a sweet couple.Erghhh! He still quiet.Just his sharp eyes that look at me.Is he going to eat me?"Errr.....sir,let me go."I beg at him.All of the customers in the restaurant are looking at us."Are you really want me to let you go?"also whisper to me.I nodded.My eyes blink innocently.I continue to look at his face.Handsome."Done observing my handsome face?"how does he know.I quickly look away from his face."Okay,as you wish."he let his grip at my waist.Bamm!! I fell on my back.He just smirk at me and walk away.Damn it.And I can hear all of people laugh at me.You will get from me! Urghh!

Finally,we get sits.Share a table with my boss.What the ?!.Annoying you know?Yuri asked him either we can sit there or not cause he is eating alone.So,I just follow my friends.Weird.He talk properly and politely to my friends but not me.He also smile to Yuri just now.Or clearly,to the girls except me! This Byun Baekhyun is really such a brat! Luckily,he is my boss if not I'm sure he already being a mumia right now.

    Im just look at him that is talking and telling stories at my friends.When I interrupt,all of them silence.So,I decided to keep my mouth shut.I unlock my phone and visit my Instagram.When they laughed together,I look at them with death glare.Urghh! I'm so bored. Without realize,I eat Jessica's cake.She noticed it and shock."Yah! Why do you eat my cake?!" she shout at me."I can buy it for you later."I roll my eyes."It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter