Chapter 1

Fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon P.O.V

"Taeyeon!!" a voice from downstair just like thunder.Haish,can you guys be patient a bit?I shake my head.I wear a black long sleeved shirt and match it with my blue denim skinny jeans.I just let my hair freely.Then,I just apply some powder on my face.Heeee.....easy huh? Im not that type of girl that will put 10 layers of makeup on my face.It is not in Kim Taeyeon's dictionary.

     I grab my purse and my key car.I look back at the mirror and fixed my hair a bit.Okay,perfect! Thank God the mirror didn't broke or crack because of me.Hahaha.

    "You're late!The concert will start soon!" blabber Yuri.I just pretend do not hear what she say.I go downstairs and see that all my friend already waiting for me infront of the main door.My hand wave the key car to them while smile innocently to them.Jessica show her es face.I know,she's mad."Yea,yea.I know.Chill guys.We're only late just a few minutes.Okay,lets go."

    I'm wearing my black sneakers.The others lean their body at my car and just look at me."What? Lets go then?" they enter the car and I drove to our destination.We are going to watch Super Junior Tour Concert.We are the biggest fans of them especially Jessica.Her room is full of Suju poster.She memorize all their songs and dance steps.We arrive at there at enjoy the concert.

*SKIP

     We're going to a restaurant to having a dinner together cause we are lazy to cook tonight.We exit the car and all of the males

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter