Chapter 4

Fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Within a day,she be discharge from the hospital.Just allergic case,not serious at all.But she feel like she want to die at that time.She swear for the sake of God,she will never touch that freaking nuts again.

Taeyeon P.O.V

    I dont know who can I blame for this thing happen.Is that me that eat the cake without asked the others the ingredient first? Or the freaking Byun's fault? 

    I think I should thank the doctors or clearly 'my neighbours' for safe me from sleeping like a sleeping beauty infront of my house.Jessica said,if Suho didn't out to wash his car,maybe I will be like raisins.Just I cant say it to him face to face.I had a bad memories with 'a doctor'.

    "YAH! Why you become so arrogant with the doctors a.k.a our neighbours?" asked Tiffany."I'm not being arrogant."I sigh."Then? Did you thanks to Suho?"Jessica interrupt."Should I?" I ask innocently."Of course,unnie. He safe you."my innocent maknae in the house~."I.....I....."inhale."Later I'll talk to him." Tiffany sigh.

    Oh God! What am I doing now?! My face get dirty because the flour and the chocolate powder.Jessica said that Suho love to eat chocolate cake.So, I think I will bake one and to thank him about yesterday.

   It is a bad idea! And because of this idea,Im getting trouble in the kitchen.Turn on the stove,fill a pot with water,then close it.Okay done! Then, I open the cabinet to find a container,search for the flour,open a can of condense milk,tear a pack of chocolate powder.Is that the steps to bake a chocolate cake? Yes! It is! I am doing a crazy things! Absolutely.

     Actually,it is a good idea tho.It is a gift for being my hero and safe me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter