iv.

Mistaken Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Morning, Kyuhyun was tied up with his blanket watching the latest episode of his favorite variety show on tv while munching some chicken legs on his hands. He wouldn't mind how spicy every bite of the chicken was nor what's going on the show since he's too occupied of his thoughts, thoughts that he himself couldn't figure out.

He furrowed his brows together when he couldn't felt the bucket of chicken below the sofa, before he could look down, a pair of chicken legs appear in front of him and waves before snapping out of his sight again. Changmin's currently munching a piece of chicken legs while two more legs are on his hands, Kyuhyun tried to grab it back but Changmin was too fast.

"Do you know how tiring it is to play versus games with a computer these past few days?" Changmin said, eyes still on the television, munching his chicken. "Can't you get over of the fact that you finally lost against me?" 

"Shut up." 

"Or was it something else?" Changmin threw the bones on the bucket before grabbing another piece, "C'mon, I missed playing with a professional gamer. Stop being so not you, Cho." If Kyuhyun was in the right mood that time, he'll surely ask Changmin to praise his gaming skills some more, but he just isn't. 

He thought of what Changmin had said, it's been a week already that he's trying to lock himself up in his room re-watching same episodes all over again. Well, that was what Changmin thinks. 

Kyuhyun felt really sorry for letting Jongwoon wait for him for an hour at the arcade house. But what could he do? That's his way of relieving stress and that he didn't want any chance to happen that he'll be with Ryeowook again. For the whole week, Kyuhyun followed Jongwoon secretly observing every move the latter does. 

He left his television on and locked his door so that everytime Changmin knocks his door, it won't be able to open it and just think that he's there watching all day. By the time Kyuhyun secures Jongwoon is safe back home, that's the only time he'll sneak back to his room without anyone noticing. 

 Kyuhyun snapped back from reality when Changmin stood up holding the bucket of chicken, he was about to protest when Changmin spoke, "Jongwoon's angry.. and worried as well. I hope you two talk." And he left Kyuhyun looking on the floor, thinking what  exactly would he do next. 

He's tired of hiding himself either, he can't hide forever though. 

He laid his back down on his bed again, got his phone and scrolled through his sns accounts. He visited Jongwoon's account as well and see what's on the latter's mind lately. 

Scroll, scroll but there's nothing about him. He threw his phone away and thought of what Changmin had said earlier. Is he really worried about him? 

After some long time looking at the ceiling of his room, Kyuhyun went to an asking site and asked what's the best thing to do to someone you need to apologize. He reloads too often waiting for an answer but there's none. He slaps his forehead. "Ah, what am I gonna do!" But then goes back to his phone and checks if there's an answer.. still none. 

Kyuhyun was about to throw his phone but then tried to reload the site again, expecting for a last chance, and.. there's an answer! 

It keeps coming and Kyuhyun's heart felt really overjoyed. He wiggled both his feet in the air before settling himself on a prone position with his head raised looking at the phone he's holding in front. He  scrolled down but nothing suits for Jongwoon. He doesn't like flowers, chocolates are bad for his throat. Kyuhyun wasn't good at making letters, a date would be too awkward for the two of them. Kyuhyun hits his head with his phone. He can't think of any better ways to do.

Kyuhyun wearily stood up from his bed to get something to drink. But as he pass the table near his door where his things we're placed on, he noticed something. And a light bulb formed on the top of his head.

The next day, Ahra woke up because of the sudden little sounds that she heard. She put her slippers on and walked downstairs. She thought it was the cook but as she went nearer, she realized it was Kyuhyun. 

"So are you into baking now, Hyun?" Kyuhyun seemed to be startled of Ahra's presence that the shells of the egg he's cracking fell onto the bowl. 

He panickly picked the shells using the fork near him and ranted, "Noona! Why are you suddenly appearing from nowhere!"

"You're the reason why I wake up, babo. You haven't answered my question yet." Ahra crossed her arms and formed a questioning look to Kyuhyun. 

"N-No. I'm just trying to do some cupcakes."

"This early?" Ahra's brows raised. 

"Ah, noona," Kyuhyun let go of the utensils he's holding, "Just go back to sleep and have your beauty rest, I don't want you to grow your wrinkles more." 

Kyuhyun's statements ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter