iii.

Mistaken Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun kept kicking his feet up while walking through his university and is endlessly smiling like an idiot. Ahra and him did have a small chitchat about what Ahra and Jongwoon had talked over the phone the night they've stayed at Jongwoon's house.

He couldn't contain his feelings to himself, he's just so happy and couldn't think of anything else that moment. He wanted to worry about how's he going to act normal in front of Jongwoon without even overreacting. Like for pete's sake he can't even control himself right now! What more if he's in front of him, right?

Kyuhyun stopped from walking and tried to calm himself up. Taking a deep breath; exhaling everything out.  Right then when he thought that he's already calmed, he saw a familiar figure walking timidly as the faint drops of snow started to fall. The latter tries to cover himself with the scarf that he had gotten out from his backpack after noticing the sudden drops of snow.

Kyuhyun thought of another evil plan.

He walked fast to catch up the latter before swinging his left arm around the latter's shoulder, "Please spare me just a piece of coin..". The latter seemed really startled and Kyuhyun can't help but to laugh, "You should have seen your face, hyung!" And laughed again.. 

Jongwoon strangled Kyuhyun lightly and glared at him before taking his rapid steps so that latter won't catch up. Kyuhyun alternately glared and smiled joking around Jongwoon as he immediately catched the latter's steps. He smiled in victory when Jongwoon didn't budge, he was about to pull another prank to Jongwoon when he heard squeals from a far. Both of them were startled, but from that Kyuhyun knows the reason behind the squeals.

As the two of them got nearer, Kyuhyun saw a familiar face in the midst of all the ladies waiting outside the university's gate. There were letters and gifts in every girl's hands, he saw the anxious Changmin whose not used of the crowd though he was-oh-so popular. Kyuhyun pushed Jongwoon away from the crowded mess before making this simple mess a chaos. 

Kyuhyun then hid himself behind a pine tree near the said commotion, from there he could see the Chagmin's struggles of getting out. He fished a firecrakcer out of his bag, good thing, Ahra noona asked him to buy some for their office party tonight. He lighted it before pulling off what's on his mind. 

"N-No, please, I'm begging you.. s-spare my life..." with fright on his looks, he levelled his hands on his chest and acts to plead for his life, he immediately caught everyone's attention because of this. Then here goes the... 

BANG!!! 

Kyuhyun fell himself off the ground and acted that he's been shot. Screams scattered outside the university which causes chaos for everyone, as what Kyuhyun has been expecting. "I should've seen how ridiculous they looked like!" Kyuhyun laughed his out recalling what had just happened while dusting off his shirt, "I act convincingly, right? I'm really thinking of auditioning some acting projects you know." And laugh again.. 

"Wtf, ChoKyu, you've freaked the hell out of me with that!" Changmin grumpily yelled at Kyuhyun before letting out a sigh, "but, thanks." 

"I've watched it on chinese prank, weeks ago. I never thought I could use it to save your life today," Jongwoon shook his head in disbelief, he really has his own foolish yet helpful ways, aren't he? Kyuhyun chuckled and cleared his throat, "but nothing's free today, right? Buy me a drink tonight!" Kyuhyun received a hit at the back of his head from Jongwoon. 

"Minors, remember?" Jongwoon stressed. 

"If only you know—" Kyuhyun covered Changmin's mouth before he could mumble another word. 

"We'll be heading first, hyung! Classes are about to start!" Kyuhyun yelled as he pulled Changmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter