ii.

Mistaken Thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun usually hates roads that are too bumpy and rocky, but he tends to forgot these stuffs whenever they go to the Kim's house. He somehow enjoy how the wheels of the car move along the rocks of the road while he sings his songs pinpointing everything he sees outside the window. Changmin find this weird and even think that Kyuhyun might be crazy. He'll just shrugged off the idea after reminiscing some of the times Kyuhyun acts mature. 

"Why are you suddenly acting so giddy now? I thought you're too bored and blah blah." Kyuhyun slightly fix himself trying to act normal. 

"I'm always like this, you know. Like whenever I hear my songs, I'd feel all the emotions bloating me up."

"Okay, if that's what you say." Changmin chuckled as he looks out the window. He saw a familiar face as they reach the garden of the Kim's, he made the car stopped.

He pulled Kyuhyun over, the other then pick up his bag immediately. Important stuffs shouldn't be left unattended, and when he say important stuffs he means his laptop, psp and phone. The field still never fail to amuse their gazes, it's like going here for the first time every time they see this through their eyes. 

Kim's family was too fond of landscaping that this became their habit and business as well. Their son Kim Jongwoon was the best amongst them all, he had a different kind of taste that's too different among their style and is always beyond their expectations. He'd rather be in their garden rather than going outside to socialize, maybe that's the reason why he only have small circles of friend.

"Yo, long time no see bud!" Changmin said as he walked closer to Jongwoon who's currently taking care of the little flowers they have. Jongwoon gave him a glare, "Tsk, tsk. Not that again, I haven't done any. I just greeted this bud! Right, bud?" pertaining to the red bud next to him. Changmin lets out a giggle. 

They were childhood friends though Jongwoon was late for about 3 years. Their friendship went up and down as well just like the other but they know their bond was really strong. 

Kyuhyun made his way to Jongwoon, a frown formed his face as he looked at Jongwoon's little hands which are actually bare at this moment. He heaved a deep sigh, he really isn't listening. 

"I told you not to work with bare hands, it might bruise you." Kyuhyun brought out a pair of mittens out of his bag and placed it on Jongwoon's hands. "There, Ahra noona made that for you so you have no choice but to accept it or I'll tell her you didn't like it." Jongwoon throwed another glare, this time to Kyuhyun. 

"Aish! I shouldn't have let you go here," Jongwoon said to Changmin, "You didn't told me you'll go with this brat. I can't handle two brats at the same time you know." 

"Hey, hey. Calm down hyung, I just got back right? We haven't have a group hug yet!" 

"Too cheesy, why not play games today? Let's see how your skills improve!!!" Kyuhyun excitedly suggested pulling the two other lads inside the house. 

On their usual gaming room, Kyuhyun and Changmin set themselves for another versus game in front of a large screen while Jongwoon settle himself to a book he's been reading. The two clashes their body's together trying to distract each other's strategy, but in the end, Kyuhyun would always win. Kyuhyun shouted in victory, raising both his hands in a U-position with his index fingers pointing upwards while Changmin lies on the floor laughing in defeat. 

Jongwoon groaned lightly, he couldn't focused on the novel he's reading because of the lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter