extra

let me be your medicine

“wonwoo, you need to eat something”

That is the only thing I hear since I was sick. I know they’re just worry, but it’s still really hard to eat.

And it’s really lonely to eat alone.

They’ll be going to another fansign in an hour.

 

Seeing them worry about me making me feel guilty, but I’d be lying If I said don’t enjoy their treatment. They did everything for me. Finally I can be a sloth I aspire to be. Minghao always cleans my surrounding. cheol hyung always making sure I’m alright.  hoonie has been threatening me that he’d beat the out of me if I don’t get well soon. Trio booseoksoon feat shua always trying to light up my mood, and it works.  Jeonghan.. I don’t really understand why, but he cried when he saw me in the hospital. I guess he just really sad seeing me in pain or he just don’t like hospital I don’t know.  But I’m sure he was really worry. He really like my mom. To think that we were so hard to get close in the past, and know he’s crying because of me was something I never thought.

And there’s mingyu. The one who wouldn’t leave me unless for schedule. It’s cute.

Sometimes.

But for god’s sake this kid can’t stop talking. He’s treating me like a kid just because I can’t move ugh what an annoying bastard. Just watch it when I can get back on my own two feet.

 

 

Before they’re leaving, they all go to my room. Saying that they were sorry because they need to leave me. And making me promise that I’d eat when they’re gone

“wonwoo, we’ll come home as soon as possible okay” seungcheol says to me

“I want to go too” I plead with a little bit pout staring at them.

“wonwoo hyung you can’t go anywhere. Not until you get better”

“don’t go then”

 

I stare at them one by one showing my puppy eyes look. I’m not really serious when I told them not to go, I was just messing with them. But mingyu suddenly yells that he’s not going, that he don’t want me to be alone and wrap his arm around my neck. This brat is really an idiot.

But of course the other member drag mingyu away from me and they bid goodbye. The show must  go on after all. Doesn’t matter if mingyu keeps whining in the process. I’m sure he’d be back to his bright self in front of carats.

I sigh. I’m alone again.

 

 

 

We have two fansigns today. I missed two fansigns. Great.         
what am I supposed to do when they’re gone. It’s really boring. And I still can’t move. Let’s see what they’re up to. I grab my phone and stalk our fansite (yes we did it a lot).
When I scroll the pictures I saw a doll in glasses with name tag. No they ing didn’t. THAT’S WHY IT’S STILL HAS MY NAME ON SEATING LIST.
Mingyu need to stop holding the doll-me. What an annoying brat. How can he kiss and hugs the doll-me like that, but if I was there he’d probably be all touchy feely to other member. Even looking at mingyu’s face increase this rage inside me. I should stop.

 

I spend my day with sleep and food. So boring. They’re still not coming home yet. I look at the clock, and realize they still have one more fansign. I can’t believe I can’t be in our last fansign. What would they do without me. Who would control mingyu. Should I look up to it again. No no no I don’t want to see mingyu and his annoying face. but maybe I should, to see how well they do things without me. Not because I miss mingyu.  I definitely not missing his beautiful face nor his his sparkling eyes nor his gorgeous smile.

 

Oh that’s right they’re going to broadcast the last fansign I open vapp on my phone. Waiting for their broadcast. Thankfully I don’t have to wait for too long. Soonyong appears on the screen with his usual bubbly personality. God ing damn it they still use that doll to replace me. THAT SHOULD BE ME. HOW CAN THEY REPLACE ME WITH A ING DOLL. I know it’s cute but. Now they’re mimicking my voice. I definitely didn’t sound like that. I see them playing games. The hip hop team will do personal talents for 1 minute. WHY IS MINGYU BRINGING ME- I MEAN THAT DOLL EVERYWHERE. THEY’RE ACTING LIKE THAT DOLL IS REALLY Me- AW AW MY STOMACH.

 

Okay I need to calm down.

 

While watching them I feel my eyes starts to get tired. I think the drugs beginning to take its effect.

 

♦♦♦

 

 

“wonwoo”

I wake up to see mingyu beside me.      
Nope.  
I pull my blanket, and try to sleep again.

 

“yah wonwoo! Don’t you miss me? Have you eaten?”

I didn’t say anything.

“if you’re not answering me. I’m going to kiss you”         

“why don’t you just kiss that doll”

“oh my god wonwoo. Are you jealous to a doll?"

"....."

Okay you’re not answering again”

 

Mingyu pull my blanket and expose my pouty face. his grin is also annoying.

“I warned you” he says as he leans closer to my face. he kiss my forehead.  Trailing to my temple, my cheek and the corner of my lips. I close my eyes tight. I thought he was going to kiss my lips. But the kisses is not stopping there. he continue to placing his lips on my jaw and slowly to my neck.  Wait there’s other people sleeping in the room. I’m so panic and the next think I know he bites my neck. I jolt awake and sit straight up pushing him away from me. i forgot I my stomach is still killing me and that sudden move is bringing the pain again.

“what the are you doing mingyu” I hiss at him while rubbing my stomach.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry. But you’re not answering me” he pulls me into his lap and wraps his arm around my waist buries his face in the crook of my neck. I sigh.

“and for your information. You are irreplaceable. But yeah it’s kinda weird without you so I pretended that you were with me. even if it was just a doll”  his breath is tickling me. I guess it’s not only hard for me. “let me ask you again. Have you eaten? And did you miss me?”

 

Ï put my hands on top of his hands. “I did. And yes I maybe kind of a little miss you”

“is that why you’re wearing my hoodie? Because you’re just kind of miss me?”

“shut up.”

“I’m glad” I can feel his smile on my neck. “is it still hurting?” I nod. He rubs my belly in a circular pattern. “it’s like you’re pregnant” ah this brat. Why does he always ruins the good mood. I elbow his stomach earning a whining from him. But he still hugs me again.

 

He keeps talking the entire night. Sometimes giving me kisses here and there. erasing all my doubt and worry about work and him. Until I fall asleep in his warm hug.

 

He is indeed my medicine.

 


AUTHOUR'S NOTE:
WASSUP.
PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE WE HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT WONWOO. A YEAR? 
HOW IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW. I MISS HIM SO MUCH I GUESS I'M WRITING THIS TO MAKE MY SELF FEEL BETTER /KRI
THIS IS WHAT I IMAGINING HIM RIGHT NOW. HE CAN'T TELL US WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE HE'S TOO BUSY CUDLING,  NOT IN ANY KIND OF PAIN. T_T
WONWOO STAN WHERE YOU AT LET'S HUG AND CRY TOGETHER