'our first interaction together, do you remember that?'

"i really think i like you." `xmh.wjh`

2 years later. 

Junhui wiped his eyes furiously, while dragging a comb through his scraggly brown hair. Seungcheol was out of school at the moment because he was out for a learning expedition. As he splashed his face once again with cold water, a solid knock was heard from the front door and Junhui hurriedly pulled on his shirt and buttoned it up. 

 

"Wizard Choi isn't in, he's out till next week," Junhui hollered from his bed. Ever since last week, there had been five visitors who turned up at his door asking for Seungcheol and obviously Junhui did not look or sound like the elder and was getting a tad bit annoyed over the fact the visitors decide to look for Seungcheol when he was not around. 

 

A timid voice came replying back to Junhui's stern shout. 

 

"I'm looking for you? Like Wizard Wen?" 

 

Junhui then bolted up from his bed and smoothened out the wrinkles in his uniform. Unlocking the door, he met face-to-face with him. 

 

Like super duper attractive HIM. Xu Minghao him. 

 

"I'm terribly sorry for yelling at you, Wizard Xu, there's been a lot of fellow wizards and witches looking for Wizard Choi but as you can see he isn't around," Junhui blurted out a series of words, then stopping to think whether it made sense. 

 

"I can see from that," Minghao laughed, while taking out a brown scroll from his pocket and passing it to Junhui's hands. Junhui gulped as his fingers brushed past Minghao's. This was almost a dream come true for Junhui, just that Minghao isn't kissing him yet. Wait...what was he thinking?

 

"-grouped with you for the upcoming course project. It's very important for our finals, this project takes up 75% of the total assessment marks," Minghao finished his sentence and Junhui raised his eyebrows. 

 

"What did you say before the final marks and all? I got a little bit zoned out," Junhui meekly reasoned, his eyes gazing over Minghao's eyes.  

 

"Wizard Jihoon, you and me are in the same group for the project," The younger repeated and chuckled again. 

 

"Wizard Wen, you're adorable. Let's discuss about the project in our next lesson. See you around!" Minghao waved and disappeared in a blink. 

 

Junhui trying to solve confusion #2 

Actually, now I'm trying to solve my own confusion. Where's Seungcheol when I need him? Did the legendary "I did not think I would have talked to" Xu Minghao just call me cute? I'm dying inside please let me evaporate. 

Just saying, my magic is getting slightly better after taking lessons from Senior Wizard Yoon. Hopefully I'll disappear like MInghao one day. It'll definitely impress him, heh.

160603, the day that I finally met and TALKED to Minghao. 

This is just so surreal I need a moment. 

+ being the same group as Wizard Jihoon = I can tease Seungcheol like finally  

I've been blessed, all in all.