w.j.h

"i really think i like you." `xmh.wjh`

 

"Okay Seungcheol, please enlighten me on why I decided to take this course with you again? Actually no. Tell me why I chose to take every single co-curriculum activity that you took too," Junhui grumbled beside the male who was busy scribbling down the notes as the lecturer continued droning on.  

 

It was only an hour into the lesson and this was a three hour-long session. Seungcheol, instead of continuing with his notes, dropped his quill back into the ink bottle.  

 

"Wizard Jun, I told you already, don’t address me as Seungcheol when we're attending school. We'll get punished severely by Headmaster Lee. It's only our first year in Korea studying, don't screw this up, will ya?" Seungcheol cracked his knuckles before flashing the younger a slight grin. 

 

"And don’t you think the reason why you're here is because of..," The elder started, eyes slowly moving towards the male. 

 

"OKAY, OKAY. STOP." Junhui immediately leaned over to block Seungcheol's vision. 

 

"Wizard Wen, what in the world are you doing?" The lecturer just happened to look in their direction and both of the males bolted back into their seats.

Seungcheol nudged Junhui's ribs obnoxiously, pointing to the younger's table that did not have any single papers on it.  

 

"Sorry sir, I dropped my uh... phone?" Junhui stammered, his ears furiously turning red upon the stares and mocking glares. 

 

- 

- 

 

"Don’t ever get us into this again, I swear to god," Seungcheol flicked some of the black ink from his quill towards Junhui's direction, causing the male's white uniform to be dotted with black spots. 

 

"It's not like you don't lovingly stare at Jihoon who just so happens to be in the music club we're in?" Junhui attempted to wiggle his eyebrows at the male but ended up failing miserably. 

 

Seungcheol heaved a heavy sigh and took out his spell-casting book. Junhui turned around to stare at the male's messy written work, and stopped at the words, 'How to clean clothes up'. 

 

"I do have to clean your shirt though so," Seungcheol shrugged and waved his fingers over the existing spots while mumbling a short spell and the ink had evaporated instantly.  

 

Junhui's eyes widened and applauded. Seungcheol fumbled in his bag to find his phone, laughing at Junhui in the process. 

 

"Have you not done this before? This is elementary standard," the elder mocked the younger teasingly, earning a short silence before Junhui had slapped the elder's back. 

- 

- 

Junhui trying to solve confusion #1 

Okay to rephrase my earlier question. I don't take the exact same course as Seungcheol, somehow similar, so I don’t major in magic or whatever spell-casting thingaboo. I major in musical therapy while Mr. Choi majors in... what does he major in? Uhm, plant genetics but there's like magic involved. 

Seungcheol and I studied in California for the past years of our lives and we had known each other since we were small and tiny. Our parents were friends as well, so it runs down the family tree. Both of our parents passed away when we were fifteen so we had been relying on each other since then. Who wouldn’t love a Seungcheol in their lives, he's so caring sometimes I wonder if he would get harmed by the world that's revolving around him. 

Well, lucky for us, this school from Korea decided to send us both acceptance letters and deciding that we both need a change of scenery, we just packed our bags and left. 

My name is Wen Junhui if you don't know and I know this is very sudden but, 

 

I think I like Xu Minghao. 

- 

-