'a tad too much of dialogue'

"i really think i like you." `xmh.wjh`

"Guess who decided to ask about you and told me to tell you he said hi?" Junhui winked at the elder while entering the room.  

"Uh, Seungkwan? I don't know," Seungcheol shrugged as he continued typing in his laptop. 

"Jihoon, if you're curious!" Junhui cackled and seated himself beside the busy male. 

"What?" Seungcheol's eyes widened in shock, leaving his work alone for a moment. 

So, Junhui told Seungcheol about everything Jihoon had mentioned about him, leaving Seungcheol in a very 'pinkish-cheeks' situation., and with that elder at this state when their walking to the cafeteria, it's embarrassing. 

- 

- 

"Is this Wizard Wen's room?" Jihoon and Minghao's voices could be heard from the other side of the door as Seungcheol immediately panicked and started pulling on decent clothes instead of him being shirtless with only his underwear on. 

"Teleport yourselves in, I'm too lazy to open the door, it's too far away from hand's grasp," Junhui grumbled and a few mumbles could be heard as Minghao and Jihoon appeared in front of his eyes. 

"This is Seungcheol, my roommate aka best friend," Junhui mentioned the elder who was casually refilling his ink bottles as  if all of his ink had evaporated somewhere else. 

"Hey," Jihoon waved over to the male and Junhui could easily read Seungcheol's expression that he was indeed flustered. Instead of being cool and just acknowledging Jihoon, Seungcheol smiled and stood up to exchange a handshake. Just what in the earth are you doing, Choi Seungcheol? 

"Okay, let's start writing. Our reports won't write themselves," Minghao dug his bag for his laptop and placed it between his crossed legs. 

"I'll be a little busy with Wizard Choi, both of you start on the reports first," Jihoon muttered before standing up to drag Seungcheol out. 

Minghao just heaved a long sigh at the two disappearing backs while Junhui just laughed. 

- 

- 

"Okay, Wizard X-," Junhui started, scrolling to the information page about the patient, while Minghao interrupted him.

"Address me as Minghao, hyung," The younger blushed, typing out the song title into the YouTube search tab. 

"Okay then, Minghao I do find you very cute and charming," Junhui blurted out and immediately regretted his words and slapped his mouth. 

"Wait what?" Minghao started chuckling, his eyes crinkling up. 

Junhui heaved a heavy sigh before leaning in and grabbing Minghao's nape lightly and pushing him forward so that their foreheads touch. Junhui then let Minghao's eyelids flutter close by pushing them down with his finger. 

"I think I like you, for three years," Junhui softly whispered into Minghao's ear then pecking the younger's cheek. 

 

Junhui trying to solve confusion #4 

I finally found my guts to confess!!