PHOTOSHOOT

You Are My Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apartment

 

Chaerin was quite the whole trip home which made her friends wonder why. Minzy and Dara kept exchanging glances and facial signals to why she'd been acting so weird since in the bus.

"Chae?" Asked Dara.

But Chae was like trapped somewhere deep in her thoughts.

"CHAE!!!" Dara exclaimed then snapped her fingers infront of Chae's face to check if her soul's still inside her body.

"Yah! Unnie! Waeo?" Chae retorted when she was snapped back to reality.

"You're not yourself since we went home"

"You've been staring out blankly, unnie. Like, for hmmm forever?"  Minzy added.

"Ahh. I mean. Co-- coz. Uhmm"

"What, Chae!?"

"Yah! I dunno, I really can't explain it. So, nevermind".

"DON'T YOU DARE KEEP A SECRET FROM ME LEE CHAERIN!"

"yah! Unnie! Stop screaming like an eomma!"

"Then you better start talking!"

"Ok ok"

"Start now Chae unnie, you know how she is when she gets impatient" both chuckled to Dara's furious cute look.

"Its just that, I don't even know if I have to feel this way".

"What do you feel Chae? Stop will all the blah blah blah and get to the point!"

"Okay. Jiyong and I, we.. uhmm we agreed to the dating thing. But we aren't still together".

"Then"

"Then, someone told me that as soon as he landed to Japan, he went straight for a breakfast date with Kiko!"

"Omooooo!!! You mean the rumoured ex gf?"

"Yeah"

"So, unnie.. uhmmm you're like jealous?"

"Uhmmm I don't know. Hmmm maybe.. I think?"

"Of course, you are! Base on the blank stare, ignoring his calls, the frequent pouts and rolling of eyeballs since the bus ride. You definitely, are!"

"But I don't think I have the right to"

"Oh you do! He asked you to go on dates and stuff, so he ahouldn't be doing it to other girls anymore!"

"Unnie, did you ask Jiyong oppa if you are exclusively dating?"

"Exclusively dating?" Ask both girls in unison.

"You know, you agreed to only date him and him doing the same to you"

"I didn't know there's something like that"

"How can people date more than one mingki-ah?!"

"That's what I read on magazines! So Chaerin unnie, if you haven't agreed to something like that there's nothing to be jealous of. Plus, you don't even know if the rumours are true".

"Well, our maknae has a point"

"So you think I should still go on with this, knowing I'm not the only one?"

"I think you should talk to him first and clear things out, Dara suggested".

 

Chaerin can't sleep that night. She kept tossing from right to left on her bed. She's been thinking too much on what the other two girls have told her. She told herself that she'll just deal with it when Jiyong's back from Japan.

Then she was almost sleepy but had a thought that Jiyong wont be home very soon until two or maybe three weeks from now. After hours of deep thoughts Chaerin finally dozed off.

 

Japan

 

Jiyong's been pacing back and forth, with the casual shaking his head when he stops then paces back and forth again, scratches his head. He looks uneasy, annoyed and pissed.

His thoughts goes to wondering why Chaerin's not answering his calls, not replying to his text messages and the very thought of her and Jay Park together.

Jiyong couldn't sleep still so he gave Chae another ring, hopeful that she'd pick up thus time. But still no answer. He was on the verge on praying that there would be a problem on the shoot that would send him back to Korea.

 

Korea

 

The next morning Chae woke up to more than 20 messages, mostly from Jiyong which she skipped reading and proceeded to the one from her manager's.

-give me a call when you're already awake-

Chae decided to just give her manager a call after smelling some good breakfast cooked by Dara.

"Good morning rinnie!"

"Good morning unnie, mingkki's still not awake?"

"Actually, she already left for Gwangju. Emergency"

"What happened?"

"Her grandma was rushed to the hospital. She says she'll call once there"

"I hope nothing serious happened"

"Hope so. Here's your breakfast, my lady"

"Awwweee! Been craving for you kimchi fried since I knew you'd visit"

"That's why I made it especially for you"

"Gumawo unnie!".

After some good breakfast and talks with Dara, Chae remembered to give her manager a call. But her manager wasn't answering. So she decided to just text her.

-manager, I kept calling you but you weren't answering-

After half an hour her manager replied.

- mianhe Chaerin-ah, I was kinda busy awhile ago. I need to see you to talk about new project offers. Meet me in the office, 1pm?-

- okay, unnie-

 

DMA building

 

Chae arrived in the office half an hour earlier. She went inside her managers office but she wasn't around. Chae was told by her manager's assistant to just wait a few minutes since her manager was just on the recruitment office.

She waited for about almost an hour, busying herself by playing games on her phone which was constantly being interrupted by a call from Jiyong. 

"Mianhe to keep you waiting Chae"

"It's okay, I didn't have much anything to do today"

"Good. Hmm I got two phone calls yesterday, project offers. Both are definitely good, but they fall on the same date. So you would only need to choose one".

"So what are these offers unnie, I'm so excited".

"The first one was an offer to be on a music video. Jay Park called himself, asking if you could do a musoc video with him. It requires, dancing which I know you could".

"OMO! That'll be great! But what's the other one?".

"The other is for ELLE magazine. Photo shoot together with Lee Soo Hyuk".

"Gahd! Both offers are amazingly great! But I'd definitely would go for ELLE mag".

"I was thinking the same".

 

 

Japan

 

Jiyong was doing a TV shoot scene but he couldn't focus much because he can hear his phone ringing. He thought it could be Chaerin calling him. Afyer a few takes and scenes, he was allowed to go on break.

He hurriedly checked his phone to see who called. 

"Ugh. Just Youngbae"

Riiiiiing...

"Yeoboseyo"

"I have a good and bad news for you. Which would you want to hear first".

"So your a gossiper now?"

"Ha, ha. You don't wanna hear it? Its ok with me"

"Fine, fine. Good?"

"Your dearest Lee Chaerin wont be in Jay's music video anymore because apparently, she took the other offer"

"Oh great! I love you Youngbae!!!"

"Eww bro. Still wanna hear the bad one?"

"Nah! I don't feel like ruining my day"

"Well, suit yourself bro! And just be surprise when it comes out. Bye! Need to go, gym time, ya know"

Jiyong was about to protest about the last phrase of Youngbae but the line was already cut off by Taeyang. He was a bit curious with what the bad news is but just brushed off the thought afterwards. 

He was given a new script to get familiarized with so he went back to the tent, which he shares with Sulli. They were teading the lines, practicing on how it should go.

Then they needed to be prepped up for the next scene. Sulli's make-up artist was telling her a news which Jiyong overheard since they're just a meter or two away from him.

"What was that unnie?" Jiyong asked.

"About what?" 

"The thing you just said"

"Oh the ELLE photoshoot in two days."

"Oh nice. I'd look forward on that!"

"You really would be! Especially when its Lee Chaerin that's on the cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter