TVC Shoot

You Are My Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVE KOREA

Upon entering the conference room, Chaerin bowed down to all the people present. She was welcomed by a guy and asked her to sit down on the right side of a long table next to her manager, so she's seated across where Jiyong is. She was trying to suppress the feeling she has inside to refrain from getting flustered infront of the guy she's trying to avoid eye contact with.

"Lee Chaerin, In behalf of EVE KOREA, we would like you to welcome in our company."

"Kamsahamnida, it's a pleasure to be working with you".

"And by the way, I would assume you already know him, Kwon Jiyong." This was the hardest part she thought. Facing the guy she had been fan girling for so long. She thought it would be exciting to see her idol in person especially this close but after the issue about Jiyong liking her. She felt more awkward than excited. Jiyong stood up, bowed down in front of her.

"Kwon Jiyong" reaching his hand out to Chaerin. It took Chae a few moments to respond and shook his hands.

"Mianhe, I was just shocked to see you". Chaerin felt ashamed for the last phrases she uttered. It was a slip of the tongue she thought. But she knew it clearly that that's what she really wanted to say.

"Waeo?" Jiyong asked 

"Uh.. uhhmm. A fan girl?". Chae blushed and she was surprised that Jiyong was too. Then Jiyong chuckled.

"Ohh. Well, I'm a fan boy of yours too". Then everyone in the room just laughed.

"Well, I guess there's a mutual understanding here already. Now I'm complacent that the shoot would go too well". Said the director for the TVC.

They discussed the agreements for the contract, where will be the TVCs to be shot, schedules and stuff. They were asked as well if they would agree that their whole shoot would be documented for fans purposes and that it would make the products more saleable knowing a lot have already been shipping them which they both agreed.

Chae said to herself that she'll just take whatever's given to her as long as she think its right and would be good for her career, but she just doesn't know exactly why Jiyong agreed to it knowing he's been rumoured to be dating a famous Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara.

After the discussion both Jiyong and Chaerin were asked to sign a one year contract with EVE KOREA. Then they were both ushered to the fragrance department wherein Jiyong and Chae will be the one to choose the new scent they'd be endorsing.

"This smells good, would you like to smell me if this is my scent?' Jiyong sprayed a liquid with a certain scent on his wrist and made Chae smell it. Chaerin was even having second thoughts if she'd smell it from Jiyong's wrist but did it anyway. Jiyong was somehow surprised with his ownself with the gesture he just did. It was like he just involuntarily acted up to a thing which he didn't permit his body to do so. So he was too glad that Chaerin did smell his wrist or else he'll be embarassed.

As a courtesy, Chae asked too if Jiyong could smell the scent that he chose stating that if a Kwon Jiyong would like a certain scent from a girl then that scent would most likely be an excellent one, Jiyong blushed and smelled it from a piece of paper where Chaerin sprayed it. Scents were chosen and Jiyong have to already excuse himself for he has another shoot to attend to.

"I have to go, it was nice meeting you Lee Chaerin".

"Oh you're too formal, just call me Chae".

"Okay, so you can just call me Jiyong too. See you soon then" Chaerin just nod then Jiyong just gave her a goodbye hug. A quick one but made her froze and she felt like millions of butterflies were in her stomach.

After choosing the scent Chae was ushered to a new room which is part of their cosmetics department and was asked to choose three lip shades that will be named after hers just like with the fragrance. Chae chose a pinkish shade, a red plum but not too dark and a russian red which made her looked so sophisticated.

 

Apartment

"Chaerin-ah!" Chaerin was shocked when she entered the apartment and was greeted by her three friends who looked like they've been waiting for her all day to get the news straight from her. But she was more shocked to see Jessica. Jessica was allowed to rest for a few days before the final night of KNTM. 

"You're all here. Waeo?" Chae was kind of confused.

"Well we're here to celebrate!!!"

"To celebrate for your new endorsement and for Kwon Jiyong! And for Jessica too"

"Endorsement, yeah. But Jiyong?"

"Oh, it seems that they're already close. She's just calling him by his first name'. Bom said then all three giggled with excitement. Chaerin just rolled her eyeballs.

"So how did it go Chae?" Asked Tiffany

"Uhmm. I signed a one year contract with EVE Korea, to endorse a fragrance and lip product, we were asked to choose the scent and I was asked again to chose a shade of lipstick".

"Uggghh! We've already heard that on the news. That's not what we want."

"We wanted to know how did it go with you know, meeting KWON JIYONG???" Bom asked with batted eyelashes, smiling playfully.

"Uhh uhhm. I was shocked to see him at first. When he was introduced to me he was too polite to get up and bowed down then reached his hand out for me to shook"

"AAAAWWWWWWWWEEE" girls exclaimed in unison.

"But I was too shocked when he sprayed the liquid into his wrist and made me smell from it".

"OOOOOMOOOOOO! DID YOU SMELL IT? FROM HIS WRIST?".

"HMMM yeah???".

"OH MY GOSH!!!!! MY NEW NO.1 OTP!!!".

"you're hilarious Bom unnie!".

They ate the meals prepared by Bom and Tiffany and continued chatting about the endorsement, Jessica's few days before the final night, Bom's relationship with TOP and about Tiffany's trip back to the US to visit her parents.

 

2 days after

 

Chaerin woke up at three in the morning to prepare for her shoot which will be shot in Jeju Island. At four am, the van that would pick her up, arrived. She hurriedly went downstairs to not keep them waiting. The van's door opened and Chae had mixed emotions because it was Jiyong who opened the door for her with a smile that went from cheek to cheek which she responded with a smile too. Jiyong reached his hand out to help Chae get in the van.

"Good morning, Chae. Excited?" Jiyong asked. Jiyong was really uneasy but was trying to hide it. 

"Good morning to you as well, Jiyong. I am, it's actually my first time in Jeju". 

They've been chatting casually the whole trip and just have to stop everytime Chae replies to a message that for some odd reasons, making Jiyong somewhat irritated. But as Chae takes time to reply already he was more of jealous that he can't explain it.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Eh?" Chae was startled.

"I mean the guy you've been texting to". Irritation can be felt on Jiyong's voice but gladly Chae wasn't able to noticed it.

"Oh no, its my friend, Dara, she's in the Philippines right now. She's actually a fan girl of yours too" that was a relief for Jiyong. Who's smile was back after Chae's clarification.

"Does she know we're together now?" Chae was shocked and gave Jiyong a baffled face.

"Oh no no, I mean does she know if you're with me right now. Uhhmm on a van to Jeju for a photoshoot?". 

"Oh no, I haven't actually told her. She doesn't even know yet that I'm going to have a TVC with you. She's on a trek trip where signal isn't good, so I was planning to surprise her."

"Why don't we send her a picture of us" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter