chapter 1- How It All Begins

Save Me or I'll Be Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : The story


 

~Hana and Kelly’s POV~


 

~ Flashback ~

We were just back from spring break, and our band director, Mr. Wimori told us, yet another story. I can’t deny that Mr. Wimori loves talking and sharing life lessons with us. He talks so much about how to be successful in life, you don’t even realize that it’s actually band class. He was telling us a scary story that happened in the band room over the spring break.

 

“So I was doing my gradings for the report card and I left. I came back the next day to do the rest, and then I looked at the boxes that were neatly stacked. But I swear that i did not put it in that position”, he said.

 

We were listening to his story, when all of a sudden, the lights went out. We were all freaking out and band students were panicking because they thought a ghost haunted this place.  Especially, Tacocat, Baxter, and Paulet.  But then the lights came back on and we started our lesson as usual like nothing happened.

~Back to Present~


 

Jamie, Elsa, Skai, and us were the mall together and enjoying our quality time. Skai spoke up saying that they should play dare. We threw paper and Jamie, Elsa, and Skai threw scissors, arguing if it’s one dare or one dare per person. We ended up winning the argument, so they had to complete the one dare that was given.

 

Jamie, Elsa, and Skai gave us evil smirks as they quietly discussed what they should dare their friends. They took a while to make sure that the dare was not wasted.  

 

In the end, they said “We want you guys to find out what happened to the two dead students that went to our school last year. Basically, we want you to go to school at night and stay there until we find information about them.”  

 

We gasped as we hate scary things. That was one thing of the few things we had in common. Sometimes, we didn’t know why we ended up being best friends.

 

“Well Kelly, let’s get this over with. I don’t want to keep searching for information about them every night.” said Hana.

 

“Alright. So I guess we’ll go tonight. We have to finish it today. I don’t want to keep going back to school at night.  I don’t think that place is haunted, I know it’s haunted.” Kelly replied.


 

~Time skip to Kelly’s house~   

 

“Do we have to go? Can’t we just make up a story and tell them that?” said Kelly.

 

But Hana protested, “No. They might find out that we lied.”


 

~No One’s POV~


 

Now, Kelly had to agree to go because they agreed to do everything together.

 

The friends set out together for Big Hit University at midnight.   (They live in the same dorm because we don’t have any nearby homes and there is only 2 dorms.  One for all girls and one for all boys.)  Kelly and Hana were both freaked out,but kept their cool image. The others buzzed with excitement, but the 2 people that were worried the most, were not talking at all, too deep in their thoughts to focus on talking.

 

Raen didn’t give them the dare, but wanted to come along, so they let her come along with them. Raen was probably the most manliest girl after Jamie. Although Jamie didn’t look it, she was pretty strong and she liked dancing to boy groups when the friends were dancing to kpop. We all had a passion for dancing to kpop and some of them wanted to become kpop stars. But before they do become kpop idols, they hoped that they’ll be alive after this night.

 

Finally, after 20 minutes of walking, they arrived at their school, which looked different at night. The school was creepy and it gave the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter