Characters

Save Me or I'll Be Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Characters:

 

Kelly- Generally smart and thinks she is always right. Can’t stand being told she is wrong and is very shy if she is not comfortable.  Very cold and emotionless half of the time.  But, talks a lot when is surrounded by people that she knows.  Best friends with Hana since day 1. Loves food, kpop, and hanging out with friends.  Does very well in school.  In math team and band at Big Hit University as an 18 year old freshman.  Shares a room with Hana at their dorm.  Thinks like Hana often.

 

Hana- Weirdness overload and extremely confident. Has a contagious laugh. Outgoing and loves to talk to people whenever possible. WILL NOT KEEP SHUT. Loves kpop, food, and fashion way too much. She loves dancing kpop and although she loves dancing her parents will not approve, so she needs to study and get professional job.  She is smart and does well in academics but gets stressed easily.  In math team and band at Big Hit University as a freshman.  Is Kelly’s roommate in their dorm.  Thinks like Kelly sometimes.

 

Ghosts - Best friends. After they died they turned into ghosts.  Died while going to Big Hit University as freshmen.  Both 18 years old.  (Once you die you don’t age)

 

Jamie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter