Chapter 2- Who are You?

Save Me or I'll Be Young Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2


 

~Kelly’s POV~

 

I woke up this morning with a fresh mind, but then remembered what happened yesterday night. “Get away…..go….before something happens to you… go away and never come back.…” As I recalled these words one more, I shivered and looked at Hana, who was thrashing and kicking her bed. She probably had a nightmare from yesterday as well. I could not sleep properly, as I had nightmares half of the time when I was sleeping.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. My hair was a mess and my eye bags were drooping down. In addition, my face looked so pale. I put on my makeup after washing my hair and face. I caked on my powder and concealer so that people wouldn’t see my eye bags and pale face. I also combed my hair. It was acting unusually messy. I guess I’m having a bad hair day.

 

I saw that Hana woke up and was sitting upright on her bed and trying to calm down from the nightmare she had.

 

“Kelly, do you know what happened in my dream? I saw a ghost...and…..and…. It looked surprisingly handsome……..” she said.

 

“Yah! Now is not the time to think about handsome ghosts! We have to go to school again this evening.” I replied.

 

I do not know why I wanted to go back there but something about the voice confuses me. I want to go back and find out about it. I also don’t know where I got the courage from, since I’m usually scared of ghosts and creepy things.

 

Hana replied “Um…. I actually wanted to asked you the same thing. I wanted to go back too. Maybe my dream has got to do something with it. In my dreams….. The ghost told me something about his past. It looked alike to your prediction… Park Jimin now that i think about it. Maybe it’s got something to do with their death.”

 

“Ok then. We better drink a lot of coffee today.” I said.


 

~Hana’s POV~

 

At night, I dreamed about a ghost talking to me. But all I heard was “girl, same, like, and die”. It was scary because that was the exact same words Kelly used for her prediction. This time I’ve got to overcome my fear… I want to help you, Park Jimin. You looked so sad and depressed when you told me all that in my dreams… Must be fate if I dreamed about you, right?


 

~Back to Kelly’s POV~  

 

We were out, shopping today for clothes. It was a typical day with Hana. We were eating a snack at the cafe as we discussed about the voice we heard yesterday night.

 

I started the conversation “Hey Hana….um….. About the voice we heard yesterday…. It was a man’s voice right?”

 

“Uh huh. I have no doubt about the gender. That is why I’m getting more into this case. I somehow think it’s related to Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.” Hana said.

 

“Well, isn’t that the reason we are going back there again? To find out about it?”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m getting really curious.”


 

~Time skip to 11:30 pm~

 

“Hey Hana, you wanna head out now?”, I asked Hana.

 

“Yeah okay. I’m really nervous. What if we get into trouble?” She replied back.

 

“It’ll be fine, Hana. Let’s take this as a chance to overcome our fear of scary things.”

 

“Okay let’s go….”

 

All of the original crew escaped out of the dorm silently. We were nearing school and we heard it..again….“Get away…..go….before something happens to you… go away and never come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter