Set~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

・゚*。・

"It's gone... again..." Groaning, Jiyong sat up from his bed, with a grumpy expression on his face. He checked his hands to see the thread, but unfortunately, it's gone.

 

"Why do you kept on vanishing?!" Jiyong let out a frustrated sigh and ruffle his hair in addition. The grumpy Jiyong is back this morning because of the thread. He lazily got up, and walked towards the bathroom when he saw his phone buzzing wildly. He saw a couple of text messages that keep on coming, greeting and wishing him a happy birthday. And that's when he knew it is his birthday today. He almost forget about it, he was too focus on the thread attatched to him and he barely think of anything beside that thread he had. He fetched his phone from the night stand and replied those messages with a simple "thank you's". Normally, he celebrates his birthday at his favorite cafe, but the weather isn't not that good. Thy sky is dark, even though it's already 10 o'clock in the morning and it's drizzling so Jiyong just decided to half a morning bath to celebrate his birthday. As he walk towards his bathroom, a loud bell was heard inside his apartment and he wondered who might the visitor be.

 

"Surpise!"

 

Youngbae, Jiyong's bestfriend was there, together with the two baristas Seunghyun and Daesung, and of course, Seungri. Youngbae had a cake on his hands, Daesung and Seungri looks hilarious with a party hat on their heads while holding a party poppers on their hands and Seunghyun with a wine, raising it to Jiyong. The birthday boy was so surprised to see his friends, especially Seungri because he didn't expect the kid to be here. They barely know each other and Seungri's isn't the type of kid who will hang out to anyone's birthday. *Or Jiyong thought*

 

"Oh my, thank you so much." Jiyong smiled and let his friends in. Youngbae went inside first, followed by the two baristas and lastly, Seungri entered the apartment with a smile on his face. The other three went inside and help themselves inside Jiyong's apartment. Apart from Seungri, the other three have been in Jiyong's place before so they feel comfortable already but Seungri is still struggling where should he put his coat. Jiyong smile at the kid in front of him, looking awkward at all and offered  himself to take his coat.

 

"Ahh.. Thanks hyung. Happy birthday! I'm sorry if I tagged along with them..."

 

"No! It's okay, thank you for coming." Jiyong smiled at him which Seungri immediately returned with his too.

 

They went inside together and Jiyong guided Seungri towards where Daesung and Seunghyun is. The two baristas are already having fun over the wine that Seunghyun brought and the older one offered Seungri a glass which he took gladly. Jiyong went to the kitchen to bring some plates but Youngbae got it already

 

"Happy Birthday Ji! And oh, this is Seungri, by the way. He's my cousin from Japan."

 

"Yes, I've met him before. And I didn't know he's your cousin, Bae."

 

Jiyong glanced at Seungri who was laughing like a kid at Seunghyun, who was impersonating how Daesung dance when no one's around at the cafe. Jiyong suddenly felt something warm blossoming inside his chest, an alien feeling, you must say, when Seungri suddenly beamed at him. He immediately smiled back, which Youngbae thought it was weird; and that moment Youngbae knew Jiyong was feeling something more than friendship

 

"Do you like him?"

 

Jiyong choked when Youngbae suddenly ask him. He was coughing so hard that Youngbae needed to pat his back in comfort. He unknowingly blushed and Youngbae smirked at his bestfriend.

 

"Ya, Youngbae! What are you talking about?"

 

"Oh nothing. I just saw how you look at him like he was like a piece of art." Youngbae beamed.

 

"No, it's just..." Jiyong was lost at words, making Youngbae grin at him. "Okay fine. He's cute. You know me, Bae. I never like someone else before. It's just, it feels like he needed some... you know? A brotherly love?"

 

"Are you sure it's only a brotherly affec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter