Yeol~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to the songs I put so you can feel the vibe of every scene ^^

・゚*。・

(Listen)

You are my sunshine

 

Jiyong was never a morning person. He hated it when the sun was already making its way pass through his window pane, greeting his eyelids with its usually warm rays. But, today was different. A warm and wet kissing greeted his lids, waking him up from his slumber.

Seungri was kissing his lover’s face, it was his new way of waking him up because the older was having trouble waking up in the morning. As much as he wanted to take a good look at Jiyong, he was already famished and he wanted to have breakfast with him. Jiyong stirred and murmured incoherent words, similar to a curse or something. He smiled, and continued kissing him until Jiyong finally opened his eyes.

The sun was almost blinding enough for Jiyong, but his lover’s smile was brighter than the sun.

 

“Jiyongie, wake up please?” Seungri murmured against his cheeks, rubbing those sweet lips against Jiyong’s skin, which the older enjoyed very much.

 

“Five more minutes, Ri…” Jiyong smiled when he heard the other grumble and turned his back at him. His boyfriend must be very hungry to be this mad at him. He turned and he was expecting the broad back of his lover in front of his face, but instead, a grinning maniac was facing him.

 

“I knew you won’t resist me.” Seungri smirked and grabbed him by his waist, closing the distance between them with a morning kiss.

 

 

My only sunshine

・゚*。・

(Listen)

 

You make me happy, when skies are gray

 

“Ugh !” Jiyong was running late that morning. He missed his train, so he had to wait for another 40 minutes for it. After the morning shenanigans with Seungri, he got distracted and even left his phone at the kitchen table. He didn’t have time to finish his coffee because he was running late already.

 

“What a bad day…”

 

 

School was even more annoying today. As soon as Jiyong entered his class, a loud thud and clashes was heard from the back corner of the room. He saw his students fighting because of a silly girl who chose the other guy to sleep with him instead of the famous Casanova.

 

“Both of you! Go to the dean’s office!” Jiyong shouted at the top of his lungs. He was so mad and he was panting so hard and he almost forgot that he was a professor and he needed to be professional. He composed himself by excusing himself from the class while ruffling his hair, frustrated as .

 

This day was so ty for him and he don’t know if he can even last for a minute to finish his work. He got out of the campus, hoping a good coffee and his doughnut will make him feel better. But then he saw his red thread, and he immediately smiled to himself knowing his sunshine was out here, somewhere.

 

Soft chubby hands covered his eyes and a soft giggle was heard behind him. “I don’t need to guess who it is…” Jiyong said as he hold his lover’s hand and removed it from his eyes.

 

Seungri’s smile greeted him like a new born baby, so fresh and new. “Hi baby. I know you have a ty day, so I need you to go now, and we’re going somewhere.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Come on!” Seungri dragged him all the way to a white car, an Audi R8.

 

“Where did you get this Audi, babe?” Jiyong asked him as soon as he entered the car.

 

“I bought it, Ji. With my savings. I’ve always wanted a car so I can pick you up and we can go home together. No need for us to ride the ty subway now, eh?” Seungri grinned at him.

“But…” “Hush, my love. Anyway, I bought your favorite coffee and a doughnut. In case you’re hungry.” And then, Seungri smiled again.

 

 

・゚*。・

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

 

 

“Hang in there, Ji. Uh. . W-what… Uh, what do you want? Do you need anything? Are you warm yet? What about your socks? Wait do you need extra blanket? Oh the porridge!” Seungri ran towards the kitchen, leaving Jiyong lying in bed. It was just a bad flu but Seungri was overreacting and demanding his boyfriend to go to the hospital already, but after a few bickering they had, Seungri agreed that Jiyong will stay home instead.

 

But still, Seungri was overreacting.

 

“Baby, you need to eat something…” Seungri’s soft voice woke him up from his nap, his head was still fuzzy from the flu.

 

“My throat… is dry.” Jiyong croaked, worrying Seungri more and more. “This is why I wanted you to go to the hospital already, baby. You look like .” Jiyong pouted at the comment, but immediately smiled when Seungri kissed that pout away “But still beautiful, baby” the younger continued.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter