Ahop~

You are my Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

・゚*。・

Jiyong hated the sound of the school bell, that’s because it’s a sign that his time was over and he didn’t like it when he was in the middle of the lecture and will be cut off by some noise. He hated being interrupted. But now, as soon as the clock ticked at 12 noon, the bell rang and letting the professor know that his class was over. He sighed happily and stop writing.

 

“Don’t forget to read our next lecture. That’s all for now.”

 

He said as he put the cap of the whiteboard marker back to its place, without even glancing at his class. A series of ‘good-byes’ was heard and Jiyong just nodded and forced a smile. It’s not that he didn’t like talking to his students, but today he was absolutely tired. He and Seungri went out yesterday to find some good houses around town, and all of his energy for the week was drained. He didn’t have his morning coffee yet, that’s why he was a bit grumpy.

 

He sighed for the nth time today, and spare a look at his hands where the thread located, and he noticed that his thread was loose – meaning Seungri was not far away where he is right now. He immediately smile and gathered all his things in a swift manner and not more than 10 minutes, he was out of the building. And there he saw his love, under the cherry blossom tree not far from the university. Seungri was leaning against the tree, his left leg was bent against the tree so he was standing with one leg. His hands on his pockets and he was looking up, staring at the petals falling from the tree.

 

The sight was so beautiful that Jiyong refuse to look away as he start walking towards his boyfriend. He smile shyly when Seungri noticed his present and immediately wave his free hand at him. The thread was so beautiful under the gleam of the sun, and the falling petals of cherry blossom tree gave a warm feeling inside of Jiyong.

 

As soon as Jiyong was inches away from his man, an arm automatically went to his sides, tugging him towards Seungri and his hands went to Seungri’s firm chest to avoid bumping their heads. Seungri grinned ily and claimed his lips, kissing him with all of his heart and Jiyong can’t help but moan. It’s only been days since they kissed like this and Jiyong already missed it. He can feel the young man’s smirk against his lips, and Seungri intensified the kiss by biting Jiyong’s lower lip softy. Jiyong was aware that they are still in public and yet he wrapped his arms around Seungri’s neck to make the kiss more heated.

 

Seungri was the one who broke the kiss and peck Jiyong’s nose, looking down at his man with love.

 

“Let’s go grab some coffee.”

 

 

 

And that was enough to make Jiyong’s day again.

 

・゚*。・

The smell of brewing coffee greeted Jiyong as soon as they entered the café. It was relaxing for Jiyong, and as soon as they find a cozy spot inside, Jiyong sat down and sighed happily.

Seungri took the liberty to take their orders because he knew Jiyong would love to be alone for a while just enjoying the bittersweet aroma of coffee inside. He planted a small kiss at the top of Jiyong’s head and walked towards the counter.

He was greeted by his best friend with a grin, and he knew that guy was fishing some gossips about them. It was only days since they confessed at each other and Seungri can distinctly remember everything that happened.

 

“What else I can say? He’s beautiful, smart… his smile never fails to lighten up my day, he’s my sunshine, my air… everything…”

 

“God, Seungri. You’re so cheesy!” Daesung exclaimed and gritted his teeth, cringing at his best friend who’s so smitten right now “But I’m happy for you though.” He added, earning a soft smile from the younger.

 

“Thanks, hyung.”

 

Seungri stole a glance from his man, who’s still sitting at their spot, gazing outside the café. It was his favorite look: the side profile of Jiyong. He loved it when Jiyong smiles, his cheekbones are showing, his gummy smile and the way he covers his mouth when laughing… it was perfect.

Jiyong met his gaze and smiled softly that took Seungri’s breath away.

 

・゚*。・

“Oh, it’s raining.”

 

Jiyong murmured as they got outside the café. The sky wasn’t dark as per usual; the sun was still there, peeking behind those hazy clouds. Jiyong always loved the rain, the smell of petrichor greeting his nostrils as he took a deep breath.

 

“Should we stay a little longer inside?” Seungri inquired.

 

“No, let’s go.”

 

“What—”

Seungri didn’t even finish his protest when Jiyong tugged his hands and start running away from the café. Jiyong used his free hand to cover his head from the rain even though it’s useless, while Seungri was still shocked of what’s happening.

 

“Hey! Where are we going?!”

 

Jiyong looked at him sideways and grinned

 

“You’ll see.”

 

The rain poured down on the helpless couple, without even a jacket for either of them. But that doesn’t stop them from running, instead, Jiyong looks so genuinely happy beside him and Seungri will do whatever it takes to make Jiyong smile like that again.

 

They stopped at the nearest park and both of them were panting so hard. Jiyong laughed at Seungri when the latter flopped at the bench behind them. They were both soaked in the rain but neither of them seems to be bothered by it

 

“Hey, c’mere.”

 

Seungri uttered when he finally caught his breath. Jiyong smiled at him and sat beside him. The younger shook his head in disapproval and tapped his thigh, letting Jiyong know that he meant him to sit at his lap.

 

“Sit here.”

 

Jiyong smiled bashfully and moved to sit at his lover’s lap. Their position was so intimate, considering that they were still in public, but neither of them seems to mind it since they’re both lost in their own worlds.

 

Jiyong sat at Seungri’s lap, his arms went automatically around the younger’s neck, while Seungri’s wrapped around his waist. Seungri caressed his cheeks with his thumb, while looking at him up with adoration in his eyes. The younger brushed his fringes that covering his eyes, smiling at him.

 

“Did I tell you already how beautiful you are?”

 

 

Jiyong snorted at the compliment but blushed anyway. “Yeah, multiple times since last week.” He murmured, still looking down at his lover; their position made Jiyong a little bit taller.

 

“Well, I’ll tell you again anyway. You’re so beautiful, Jiyong.” And that made Jiyong chuckle.

 

“Stop it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter