Wednesday

Pretending It

 

"Ms. Choi, you came late today. You are a mature woman, you should face the consiquences. You don´t wan´t to be thrown out the university, don´t you miss Choi." Sooyoug was scolded down by her mentor.

"I´m sorry Mr. Lee ."

"That´s the last time, is it clear enough?"

"Ne, Mr. Lee."

"Araso, then you can go."

Sooyoung bowed without any further words and left the office. She turned left and was about to go but bumped into something better said into someone.

"Yah-, oh hey Yoona."

"Sooyoung?!, are you alright, did he do something to you." Yoona´s hand lifted and was touching Sooyoung´s arm, shoulder, cheek and forehead, just like a overworried mother.

"Wha-, who?" Sooyoung was stiffened out of shock, but softened right away because of Yoona. She gently took Yoona´s hand away from her cheek. But she didn´t let go her hand, she gently held it. "I´m more than alright. Don´t worry." Sooyoung smiled.

Yoona smiled shyly back. Both were kind of in their own. It lasted like ten seconds when a third person interrupted them. "Yahh, you two love birdies." It was Taeyeon. "Yoona you promised we will go to market together today."

"Oh, right, Sure-"

"Can I come with you?" Sooyoung said.

"Sure." Taeyeon said and hooked her arm with Sooyoung and Sooyoung took Yoona´s arm.

"I have read that the art teacher has a flu and thats why tommorow we don´t have lessons because their is no substitute teacher." Sooyoung was telling, obviously excited.

"What? great, lets have a sleep over party." Taeyeon said.

Yoona was kind of sad because Taeyeon would be also at the sleep over but at least she could spare time with Sooyoung. And thats really what she wants now.

 

At the market they bought sweets and softsdrinks. What else would girls buy for pyjama party. Except Yoona she bought flour, eggs, cream, strawberrys and sugar.

"Hey Yoona, what are you buying these things for?" Sooyoung asked.

"I wanna make a strawberry cream cake." Yoona answered.

"Yummy, it´s for us, doesn´t it."

"Yeah." Yoona giggled.

 

Back at the University campus.

Yoona placed her ingredients on the table to make her cake, when Sooyoung came from behind and hugged her around her waist.

"Yoona can I help you with your cake." Sooyoung asked while placing her head on Yoona´s shoulder.

"You don´t have too." Yoona answered. She smiling because of Sooyoung but what she didn´t know, was that she was blushing.

"But I wanna help you, that strengthen our relationship."

"But we aren´t together and-"

"Than maybe we should be." Sooyoung said shamelessly.

"Do you really want to be together with me?" Yoona thought she must be dreaming. Because its Sooyoung who is hugging her and asking her.

"Of course, I like you. And you said you like me too, or did you change your feelings."

"No, no, I just can´t believe it."

"Then believe it it´s true." Sooyoung pecked Yoona´s cheek before she let Yoona go and started doing the cake.

 

---

 

"Yah!" Yoona shouted. Sooyoung had put cream on the tip of her nose. Sooyoung just couldn´t help but to laugh. But before Sooyoung could see Yoona put another load of cream on Sooyoung nose.

"Revenge is sweet." Yoona smirked.

Both laughed a lot while making the cake. While the cake was in the stove they used the time to get to know about each other.

 

"So you never had a boyfriend." Sooyoung asked.

"Except in my dreams, no."

"And why do you like me?" This question was the reason why Yoona started to blush madly.

"I-i don´t know, the feeling just came, after I realised I have some gay in me."

"Well, right now you are the only reason why I have gay in me." Sooyoung teased. And Yoona couldn´t  but chuckle and hit Sooyoung shoulder.

"Did you hear that?" Sooyoung asked after hearing a ring.

"What" Yoona asked.

"The cake is ready."

"Yay"

Yoona stood up and took the cake out the oven. Meanwhile Taeyeon came for the pyjama party.

"Hey guys I got us some Karaoke DVDs, so who is ready for noraebang?!" Taeyeon shouted in excitement.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon, get the dvd´s away, we are doing a pillow fight."

"Alright Choi Sooyoung, you wanted it" And with this the pillow fight started. It didn´t take long until Yoona joined them. All three were laughing.

They were up to like 3 AM. And Yoona got the opportunity to sleep in Sooyoungs embrace for the first time.

It was a great night. Indeed, it was.


Sorry that it took me so long for the update, and I know its short but I hope you guys like it anyway.