Tuesday

Pretending It

Today Sooyoung tried to speak to Yoona as hard as she could but Yoona seems to be a master of getting away. Somehow she managed to sit every lecture all across the room from Sooyoung or out of Sooyoung´s visual field.

It was like hide and seek or Tag for Sooyoung. Two games that Sooyoung hated in her childhood.

Sooyoung had no other choice than giving up. Or she asks Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung was banging on Taeyeons door for thirty seconds, not a long time, though, but it felt like hours for Sooyoung and Taeyeon yet didn´t open.

Finally Taeyeon opened the door just too get a fist into her face.

"Ouch. Are you out of your mind." Taeyeon said annoyed.

"Sorry couch potato, you can do your beauty sleep later I need your help, so can I enter?"

"Yeah come in." Taeyeon stepped away from the doorway to let Sooyoung pass.

Sooyoung entered the dark appartement. "Gosh it´s so stuffy in here do even air your room."

"You accustomate to this after a while."

"Yeah, anyway, what I wanted was you to do me a favour."

"Sure you´re my friend." Taeyeon smiled upon this.

"My deal about Yoona with you is going completly wrong now, and I have a plan to save it."

"What plan." Taeyeon folded her arms and watched Sooyoung heading over to the couch. It was quite dark so she had to feel her way to the couch.

"You have to persuade her to go to the university Party tonight."

"Ok, ok, I´m not god, I can´t bring a nerd to go to a big party like that."

"Please if you wouldn´t help me you would win this challenge like a cheater."

"Yah, that´s not true, ok maybe, I try, ok?, I can´t guarantee anything."

"Thank you. Love you lots!" Sooyoung went in for a hug but instead of hugging she hit her toenail at a table.

"Ah, jinjja, turn on the lights Taeng!"

"Fine but now, bye!" Taeyeon grabbed Sooyoung and dragged her out of her appartement.

"Bye"

 

Yoona was going downstairs to the basement of the building. The party was going on and the people were dancing like crazy. She let her glance wander over the room and decided to go to the bar.

She placed herself on a bar stool.

"A Soju please." She shouted and raised her hand.

"For me too." Someone said.

Yoona was startled, she turned to the voice and was even more shocked when she saw Sooyoung sitting there, the girl she confessed her feelings towards to her.

"Sooyoung-shi."

"Aren´t we already enough close to drop the -shi?"

"Fine, Sooyoung." Yoona smiled.

 

"Hey, dou you wanna dance." Sooyoung demanded.

"Oh, no I´m really bad at things like that."

"Ok, anyway I didn´t expect you come. So what brings you here."

"Taeyeon."

"Ooh, really." Sooyoung said ironically, of course she knows.

Sooyoung kept silent for a while and Yoona was feeling too akward to keep talking any longer. Both were taking sips of their Soju. It wasn´t Sooyoung first Soju.

"You maybe wanna leave?" Sooyoung asked but before Yoona could answer, Sooyoung grabbed Yoona´s arm and dragged her outside.

Sooyoung was stumbling over every second stair. She obviously drunk.

Yoona had no choice then drag her with her to her apprtement.

 

They reached Yoona´s appartement and opened the door, dragging Sooyoung to her bed. She layed her gently down and was about to get a cooling pack, when Sooyoung grabbed her wrist and dragged her down. Yoona fell onto Sooyoung´s chest.

Yoona didn´t move.

Suddenly Sooyoung started sobbing. "My life is crap."

"W-why, what happend?"

"My parents hate me, my boyfriend left, and my dog died."

"Oh I´m sorry."

"Oh nonono, I´m over it."

"Ok, by the way, I thought you are gay?"

"Yup, Taeyeon and I just had a..." But before Sooyoung could finish her sentence she sacked away.

"You had what?" Yoona shook Sooyoung but she was sleeping hard.

"Now I have a problem."

Yoona let her drop again in disbelief.

 

The next morning Yoona woke up. She smelled a foreign parfume. But it was a nice one.

Suddenly she found herself in the embrace of a woman, to be exactly in Sooyoung´s embrace.

Unknowingly she let her glance go to the watch. 06:45.

She closed her eyes agian but they unfolded quickly again. It wasn´t six it was seven fourty-five.

"Crap, crap, crap." Yoona stood up and was running around the room searching for her books.

"Yoona what happend?" Sooyoung woke up from Yoona´s shouting.

"In fifteen minutes the lecture starts. God, I can´t effort me to come late. And why are you still here?"

"Sorry, I was really drunk yesterday." Sooyoung said sarcastically. "And you should get used to wake up next to me."

"Yah, could it be that when you are sober you are even more cheeky." Yoona blushed asking this.

"Maybe?" Sooyoung answered naughty.

Yoona sighed and just twisted her eyes.

 

Cute, Sooyoung thought. Wait could she maybe develop feelings for her?

 

 


 Does Sooyoung have feeling for Yoona or not, read it in the next chapter, just kidding,

Anyway thanks for reading, updates following