Monday

Pretending It

Truth or dare

A fun game, a game of luck, a risky game, a game that can decide about fate, positevely and negatively. You have you decision in your palms but if you do a mistake a regret isn´t far away.

 

The bottle slowly slowed down from her spinning. Though the same action is happening over and over again every round, still everybody gets hyped each time. Excitement and a turned up adrenaline level are a huge part of the game. Not forgetting relief and glee when you´re not the victim of the coincidence but the other one.

Another three seconds and the bottle lies motionlessly. "Sooyoung, You are!" A girl shouts all across the circle. "No such a pity." Sooyoung says back. Everyone is laughing. They all are tipsy, you already could say drunken.

"Okay I take dare." Sooyoung says determined.

"Wow, she is really confident this time." Taeyeon says to her friends enough loud Sooyoung to hear it. The others giggled.

"Yah, don´t make fun of me." Sooyoung pouted in protection.

"Ok, ok, then your challenge, do you know that girl Yoona, in our course. It´s just so obvious she is head over heels into you Sooyoung." Taeyeon is grining devilishly. "You gonna pretend you like her, and you have to tell her. Make her think you really like her." She continued.

"Challange accepted!" Sooyoung said without thinking even a second about it.

"Wait, you didn´t even think about it, how can you accept it so easily." Sunny questioned Sooyoung.

"This nerdy Yoona is so gullible, it won´t be a big deal and I´m never rejecting challenges. I don´t like this geek either." Sooyoung said already going for another sip of beer.

"It´s your decision, you chose it." Taeyeon wore a mix of expressions making her sound and look warning.

Sooyoung just shrugged "Whatever."

………

 

It´s monday afternoon, Sooyoung is strolling through the university campus searching for a certain person. Im Yoona. She is in this Arts and Culture course  but still a huge nerd. But she is doing good when not to say she is the best.

Finally she sees her sitting so lonely but still happy on a bench. The sun rays are illuminating her skin. So angelic, Sooyoung thinks.

Sooyoung walked to Yoona and placed herself in a save distant from Yoona, who doesn´t even bother lifting her head from her book.

Sooyoung watched her a long time. Yoona doesn´t even noticed Sooyoung. But finally Sooyoung spoke. "Yoona-shi?"

At that Yoona jerked and let her book drop on the floor. "Omo Sooyoung-shi, I-i didn´t see you." She was startled.

"Oh god, I´m sorry, let me pick this up for you."

"N-no I can do it by myself."

But they both already bowed to pick the book up bumping their heads together.

"Ouch." Both complained.

Sooyoung used the opportunity to take a look what Yoona is reading. "Fifty shades of Grey?"

"Oh my god, I don´t wanted you to read the title." Yoona was blushing madly. "Excuse me." Yoona was about to leave when suddenly Sooyoung grabbed her wrist.

"Yoona-shi wait, I´m sorry, I don´t want to stress you. Can I make it alright again with a cup of coffee or tea?" Sooyoung didn´t lessen her grip.

"Well, since I have nothing to do, yeah." She said shyly and a coy smile made it´s way on her face.

 

………

 

"You have a nice appartement." Yoona was looking around Sooyoung´s university appartement.

"I´m a little minimalist, so here is nothing much to see, and you like it anyway?" Sooyoung was teasing Yoona.

"Yes, n-no, I mean... I just like it. It is tidy and comfortable." Yoona´s cheeks were like painted red.

"Thank´s, apropos you can sit where ever you like or it´s possible." Sooyoung said before walked to the kitchen.

Yoona glanced over the room and chose the sofa. She sat down but didn´t relax, just because it isn´t her appartement.

After a while Sooyoung came again with two cups.

"I made jasmin tea." Sooyoung headed to the couch. "If you don´t like it-"

"No- no it´s my favourite!" Yoona interrupted her. Sooyoung smiled thereupon and gave Yoona the cup.

It was quite for a long time just the sounds of sipping was hearable. When Sooyoung finally spoke.

"You can feel like home so don´t be bothered to relax and lean onto the sofa." Sooyoung broke the silence.

"Araso."

"Yoona-shi, what I was actually wanted to say was that..that I-"

"Sooyoung, I like you!" Yoona interupted shouting out the words like a thunder.

"I like you." Sooyoung replied without realising what Yoona said.

"What?"

"What?"

They looked into their eyes but Yoona shied away, turning red. She is sure she is a tomato when not an onion.

Sooyoung took Yoona´s chin and turned it softly. Sooyoung leaned closer.

But Yoona leaned away. So did Sooyoung after this.

"I´m sorry did I go to far?"

"No, it´s just me. I better go now." And so did Yoona, she left."

Sooyoung exhaled heavy.

"Thank god I´m doing good at acting, or I wouldn´t master this challenge." She mumbled to herself.

Indeed Sooyoung is a talented actress.

This will really help her doing the challenge.