Chapter 2

It's you, Always

 

 

Kai walk in the house and saw Krystal is already having her breakfast. "Take your breakfast Kai, you don’t want to be late for class right ?" She proudly smile and pull the chair beside her for him.

He move to the sit and can’t get his eyes off her while smiling. "My baby boy already here ? I cook a special breakfast today." Mrs in ha approach him.

"Mom please, his already turn into a monster now. What is with baby boy huh ?” Disgust grimace is all she does.

"Someone is jealous. And by the way mom, don’t you realize that your second little monster here is too early ? She supposed to be in her bed now like the usual Krystal Jung." Kai really know how to piss her off.

"That's what I thought earlier." Mrs in ha join Kai to tease Krystal.

"Mom !! Yaishhh" She got nothing to say now but to continue to finish her breakfast. Mrs in ha and Kai laugh hard by her act. Her mom is always on Kai’s side when it comes to the teasing topic.

 

~.~

 

"Seems like something happen." Youngji weirdly ask Sulli and Krystal while looking around. The two of them look at each other.

"What do you mean by that ?" Krystal ask her back.

"Nothing. Just my stupid thoughts maybe." Youngji shook her head.

"Or maybe you miss Jackson." Sulli said it and did high five with Krystal. "I’ll die if it’s true." Youngji rolled her eyes.

"Well I don’t want to be miss too by someone like you." Jackson walk towards them, jolting the three of them by his present.

Krystal and Sulli knew what's going to happen next so they heads to the class first, leaving the two of them bickering.

They sit next to each other in the class, talking and laughing before the lecturer come in. But suddenly, they heard a bunch of group running and screaming towards something. Some of their classmate also join the group.

"What is actually happening here ?" Krystal look around. They walk near to the class window and saw that all of them gather in front of the black Limo.

"Who's that ?” Youngji’s eyebrow met.

“I think I know who they are." The three of the girls turn to look at Jackson who still got his eyes to the window.

"Who ?"

"TaeTiSeo." Jackson answered them.

 


~.~

 


"No way ! They are going to be our college mate from now on ?! I’m going to be dead soon.” Chanyeol and his overreact attitude.

Sehun is laughing by hearing his hyung talks and throw a pillow on his head. Chanyeol ignore him and focus on looking at TTS who just come out from the limo.

 

“Hey what are you guys looking at ?” Kai suddenly appear and curiously asked when he saw standing near to the window, focusing on something except for Oh Sehun.

“They are looking at TTS, you know TaeTiSeo ?” Sehun answered him while dancing and sing to Holler song. “Holler ! Holler ! Hollerrr.” Kai laughing so hard and knock his head.

“Silly maknae. You don’t want to join them ?”

“Nahhh, I only got my eyes for Sulli.” He smile while her smile flashing his thought right away.

“Way too cheesy.” Kai can feel goosebumps all over his body.

“I think you should be the one joining them since you are still single.” Sehun got his head knock for the second time.

“Excuse me. I don’t have to look for them, they are the one who will look up to me.” Sehun jerking his face by Kai annoying answer.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” He gave up to stop Kai from complimenting himself further.

Kai then turn to look back at the Exo member while still have the laugh. His eyes stop at Baekhyun and realize something.
“Oh .” The only word come from his mouth. Luckily, Sehun already out of the world with his headphone on so he didn’t heard Kai.


Baekhyun still didn’t get his eyes off the window looking at the girls. He shared most of his secret with Kai so Kai knows almost everything about him. His hurt by seeing that girl again.

“Yaa ! Stop staring ! We got class to attend now !” Kai shout at them. They jolt before they laugh to each other, realizing that they are drooling over the TTS girls.

 

“You okay ?” He ask Baekhyun on their way to the class.

“Well you know I'm not.” Baekhyun got his head down.

“Relax, I’m here for you.” Kai tap his shoulder to comfort him.

“Thanks dude.” He sigh.

 

 

~.~

 

 

TaeTiSeo is waiting at the office for college registration. They had to change to this college since the old one is too expose for them.

“So hyun, what do you got ?” Tiffany her group mate.

“Hmm, it’s all about nerd student here. There’s a group that everyone call them as The Genius with pretty face.” Seohyun replied.

“Not that pretty after we take over now” Tiffany arrogantly talk.

“We are here to study not being popular.” Taeyeon cut in.

“Na ah, correction ! We are already popular. That is why you are different from the both of us. Don’t you dare to fall for another stupid kid again.” Tiffany warned her.

“Stop talking trash about him and stop mentioning about him just because you want to pissed me !” Taeyeon try to calm her own anger. It shut Tiffany from talking further.

 

“Unnie ! I got some good news for you.” Seohyun suddenly shout.

“What is it ?” Tiffany is excited.

“There is a boy group who called themselves as Exo. Popular, handsome, charming and talented. They always represent this college for every singing and dancing competition. Take a look at this.” She pass her phone to the both of them.

“But from what I read, Exo member is close with that genius group, the one that I told you before. One of the member is dating with one of them. The other one is a bestfriend like they really go anywhere together.

“They are the special one here. All of the teachers here will look up to this two group for anything. And every student in here admire them so much.” Seohyun continue her talk like a professional investigator.


“This place is much more interesting than what I thought, game on girls.” Tiffany change her face evil smile.

The two of them continue with their search. Taeyeon get up from her sit to take a look at the college view. She hardly sigh after she saw the picture.