Chapter 1

It's you, Always

 

 

“That is why you have to wake up early my dear, you can’t make Kai waited for you every day plus his the one who will drive you to college.” Krystal got her first babble from her mom as soon as she took a sit to eat her breakfast.

“Mom, it’s nothing cause she act weird this morning and I like it. I can use it as a threat to her.” He widely smile.

Kai has been with them for quite a long time. So he just call her parent as mom and dad, so did Krystal.

“Shut up.” She showed up her small fist to Kai.

“Alright, that’s enough you two, you can move now. Continue to bickering on your way to school okay. Go go goooo” Her mom give her daughter a kiss plus ruffle Kai’s hair.

The two of them grab their bag and walk out from the house. “Be good and don’t fight, love you.” her mom bid them with goodbye.

“Love you too mom.” Kai and Krystal said simultaneously. The car is slowly missing from Mrs In ha’s view. She smile and shook her head thinking about the two of them.

 


“Why are you so mad at me ? Okay, I promise not to tell anyone about what happen this morning.” Kai said as soon as they arrive at the school. She mute herself all the way from home.

She peek and caught him laughing silently. “Whatever, I’m going to ignore you the whole day. Don’t talk to me, bye.”

Krystal want to knock her head hard on why did she ever dream like that “Oh my god, please help me.” She said to herself while walking away from Kai.

“Bye sweetheart ! See you when I see you” He smile and walk to different path.

 

~.~

 

“Dude, why are you so happy?” Baekhyun ask Kai as soon as he saw him.

“Nothing happen, just happy to see my twin’s angry face.” Kai smile like a fool.

“Obviously Krystal right ? What did you do to her this time ?” Sehun cut in.

“No no no I am NOT going to tell you guys, its secret.” Kai said it as he close his eyes and put his right hand to his chest, looking like a fool again. Sehun turned his smile to a boring face, annoyed by his act.

“Enough with the jokes okay. Practice after class today. Don’t be late.” Suho never fail to turn off their mood.

“Why I have to stuck with a bunch of boring hyung ?” Sehun sigh and got a punch on his shoulder from Suho. Baekhyun and Kai join Sehun to make fun of their leader. And they laugh to each other jokes but stop laughing when Krystal suddenly appear behind the door without knocking.


“Having enough fun ?” Krystal thought that Kai probably told his exo member about what happen this morning that’s why they are laughing.

“You said that you will not talk to me this morning.” He grinned. She still with her serious grimace.

“Wait for me after you finish your class, I have extra class today.” She walk out from the room as soon as she done talking.

“Don’t worry, I’ll wait for you !” Kai shouted.

 

~.~

 

“Err, what happen with you ? Are you sick ? What’s with that face ?” Worried Sulli asking her bestfriend. She sit beside Krystal’s left. Krystal is the first one to be in the class.

“Let me guess. Its Kai right ?” Youngji suddenly appear and take the sit on the right. “Indeed you are my bestfriend.” Krystal sigh.

Sulli and Youngji look at each other and smile. “Come on, this is seriously not you.” Sulli try to make Krystal smile.

“Just forget about it because it is bad for your beautiful face. Smile baby” Youngji cupped her face.

 

“You guys are too dramatic. I’m about to cry. Please stop” Jackson said in sarcastic way as he came in and push Youngji’s shoulder.

“Yaa Wang Jackson !!” Youngji got mad. “I told you not to call me like that” Jackson fight back. Krystal is already laughing right now seeing the two of her bestfriend bickering.

Youngji and Jackson is a very known bickering couple. “A day without bickering it not Youngji and Jackson. It’s okay, I can understand that.” Sulli cut in. And all of them are laughing. Krystal totally forgot about her anger towards Kai.

“Feel better now ?“ Jackson suddenly ask her. She nods her head and smile widely.

“You guys are the best.” Krystal make the thumbs up sign.

“It’s probably because of me not YOU, Wang Jackson” Youngji try to burn Jackson. “Oh please, you only give pressure to her and for sure to me. Why don’t you learn from them on how to be a REAL GIRL.” Youngji boiled.

“It is more pressure to see you guys bickering. Let’s go through the chapter okay.” Sulli saved the situation before the two of them start to bicker again. They start to discuss together.


~.~

 

Lunch time is up and Sulli ask them to heads first to the cafeteria. She want to put some stuff at the locker. She reach her locker and unlocked it and suddenly, a cheeky Sehun appear.

“Hey.” He greet her with wide smile. Krystal jolt and smile after she saw him.

“Can you just greet me properly ? Don’t act cute. I’m not going to fall for that.” She said while putting her stuff in the locker.

“But I am cute, right ? Well.” Sehun proudly compliment himself. “So, how was your class today ? I have to practice with exo member today after class.”

“Class is okay like usual. I got extra class today together with Krystal. Oh ya, did Kai told you anything about Krystal ? She’s in a bad mood this morning cause of your lovely bestfriend.” Sulli rolled her eyes.

“I don’t know anything and it’s not my fault. You should stop babbling and take your lunch. I love you. Bye-bye.” Sehun pinch her cheek and walk away from her before she can say anything.

“Yaa Oh Sehun ! You .. !” She stop shouting as she realize everyone is looking at her, with weird face. Sehun turn his back and smile at her. “I’ll call you.”. Sulli slightly smile and walk to the cafeteria with her blush cheek.

 

~.~

 

Kai wait for Krystal to finish her extra class. He saw Krystal with her friends after a while and greet them with smile as they reach him.

“Kai !” Jackson hug him.

“You’re so lucky to have this 3 girl with you every day, such a playboy.” Kai ruffle his hair and saw Krystal laugh.

“Yeah, you right. He is lucky to have us otherwise his nothing.” Youngji start it again.

Before Jackson react back to Youngji, Kai got it first. “Okay, enough with the love fight. I bet one day you will fall for each other if you keep fighting like this.”

“Just like you and Krystal too.” Sulli virtually boomed Krystal’s head.

“Choi Sulli !” Krystal round her eyes.

“Ah. Sulli, your favourite dancer is waiting for you at the school gate.” Kai said while pointing to Sehun’s direction.

Sulli turn to look at his direction and saw that Sehun already have his eyes on her. He wave his hand to them. “Alright guys, don’t bicker while you’re on your way home. See you tomorrow.” Sulli warned the two bicker couple before she heads to Sehun who patiently waiting for her.

 

~.~

 

Krystal broke the silent between them by telling story about today's lesson. She seems very excited about learning the new chapter today. Kai realize that whatever happen between them, they always end up laughing and telling story to each other.

"I’m sorry about this morning.” Kai interrupt her story.

“I mean you are all grown up now, I shouldn’t just barged into your room and saw something like this morning. As a big girl now, you have your own privacy." Kai smile and shook her head.

“Now you know that you’re wrong.” He chuckle to her words.

They reach home and Krystal walk out from his car "You’re not going to see mom first before going back ?"

"Just kiss her for me, I have to see Chanyeol hyung to discuss about our new project soon. See you tomorrow and don’t be late okay." Kai laugh, more like teasing her about this morning.

"Yaa! Don’t you dare to talk about that again. Bye ! Drive safely." Krystal wave her hand saying goodbye to him. And that’s how they ended the day.