3 points and a Baby

Baby Cakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol is worried.

 

His boyfriend wasn't answering the door.

 

He's supposed to be home.

 

This is unusual.

 

He knocked on it again, louder this time.

 

Again, no answer.

 

An unsettling feeling rises to his chest.

 

His boyfriend had been unusually quiet for the past few days now.

 

He should have been worried the first day, because Baekhyun is never quiet.

 

He breathed deep, trying to calm himself as he continued to knock on the door, calling out 'Baekhyun!' as he did so.

 

"Baby!? Its Yeollie! Please open up!" he called out loud but the other side remained silent.

 

That nagging feeling in his chest refuses to back down, "! BABY!!?" he pounded on the door, "OPEN UP!!! PLEASE!"

 

Nothing stirred.

 

Chanyeol didn't know what to do.

 

Panic had started to rise in his chest, and he fumbled to dig his phone out of his jeans' pocket.

 

He pressed speed dial and moments later, he heard Baekhyun's phone blaring up from inside the apartment, "Pick up, baby," he pleads, "Please, please, pick up the phone."

 

He stilled when he heard something stir inside of the apartment, "Baby?" he whispered, breath catching at his throat as he waited.

 

Then everything went silent again.

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips, dialing up the number again as he knocked, loudly calling out the other's name, "Baekhyun!!! Open this damn door if you don't want me to tear it down to pieces!!!" he yelled.

 

' the neighbors!' he thought as he yelled even louder.

 

He needs to see his baby. Safe and sound.

 

He ended the call when the other wasn't picking up.

 

He stuffed the phone back in his jeans' pocket.

 

"Sorry for this baby," he murmured under his breath before he lifted his leg and kicked at the door's knob.

 

Once.

 

Twice.

 

And at the third kick, the door came undone with the knob unhinged, hanging precariously from where it had been.

 

But Chanyeol couldn't care less, he can fix that later.

 

 

Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun comes first.

 

He rushed inside the apartment, flinging every door open, shouting Baekhyun's name as he did so.

 

His boyfriend wasn't in the rooms.

 

He wasn't in the bathroom either.

 

There is only one place he have yet to look in for the other.

 

 

The kitchen.

 

 

"Baek..?" his gaze cautiously scanned the room, "Baby?"

 

He heard a sniff, then a stifled cry,so low he almost missed it.

 

A crease formed between his brows, heart pounding loudly against his ears.

 

Did something really happen to the other?

 

His gaze darts around the room.

 

Is the culprit still inside the apartment?

 

He took a few steps further into the kitchen, noticing a fresh batch of baby cakes still on its mould sitting on the countertop.

 

He then started to move towards the sink when he noticed Baekhyun's phone and a pair of mittens on its edge.

 

When he rounded the corner of the kitchen counter, he stopped, eyes growing wide with panic when he finally saw his boyfriend.

 

Baekhyun was laid down on the floor, his eyes puffy and red at the rims and tears were streaking down his face.

 

Chanyeol rushed to his side, but he didn't dare touch him in fear of inflicting more damage though the urge to hold him tight was there.

 

"B-baek?" he fought the tears in his eyes as he urgently called out the other's name, "Baby? Are you-" he took Baekhyun's hand in both of his, feeling cold, clammy skin against his warm ones, "..are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?" he pressed a kiss against the back of the latter's hand, "T-talk-" he stuttered, "Talk to me baby... Please?"

 

He felt a squeeze on his hand before he heard him speak.

 

"Yeollie..?" the other blinked, voice sounding hoarse when he spoke.

 

"Yes, baby," Chanyeol anxiously hovered over him, eyes wide with panic and concern, "Its me. I'm here. Its okay now, its okay," he choked back a sob, "Tell me.. tell me where it hurts. Did you hit your head? Does it hurt to move? Can you- can you move baby? I should call for an ambula-"

 

"I'm alright," the smaller weakly answered, "You don't have to worry."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter