Chapter 2

Love is....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DISCLAIMER: this is a random story. every chapter is different from each other.. so enjoy ^^

BTW,this update is an excerpt of my original manga created a long time ago. That's why I made Yoona a man in here. Hope you appreciate it. 😋😋😗🙌🙌

 

**********************************************************

"Yoongie."

 

 

Back off..

 

 

"I prepared our lunch again for today."

 

 

Keep quiet.

 

 

"So don't you dare go to the rooftop and eat bread. Arasseo?!"

 

 

So irritating.

 

 

I sighed. And I just look at her.

 

 

"Finally." She held my hand like she always does every morning. Though, I always give her cold shoulders, It doesn't affect her at all.

 

 

"I'll be waiting for you at lunch." She said and then ran away.

 

 

I sighed again. "Ouch!" I whined when somebody from behind smack me hardly on my head.

 

 

"That serves you right!" She said while her arms crossed and tapping one of her foot.

 

 

"What did I do?!" I complained.

 

 

"Yah! Don't give me that! You know what I'm trying to say!" She said starting an argument with me.

 

 

"I do not. If you wanted me to understand, elaborate." I said coldly.

 

 

"Until when you're going to be like this? until when you're going to be like that to her?!" She said in a more serious tone.

 

 

"I'd never told her to do such thing. It is something she wanted!" I shouted becoming irritated at the minute.

 

 

"Then why don't you directly tell her to BACK OFF?!" She bluntly asked.

 

 

I was startled at my position. Yeah, why didn't I do that in the first place?!

 

 

"So the Im Yoong is frozen at the moment?! Don't tell me that you like her?!" She smirked.

 

 

"I didn't say anything." I defended and start walking.

 

 

"Tell her, if you say something she will stop unless you didn't want to?!" She teased me again.

 

 

"Tiffany, It's not just that. I... I... can't... Jessica is too much to handle. How I wish I could say that easily but I don't want to hurt her. So I just keep on ignoring her." I explained.

 

 

Yeah, that must be the reason.

 

 

"Or to simply put it, you don't want yourself be hurt?! Is that it Yoong?!" She asked again.

 

 

I stayed quiet.

 

 

"Jessica is my bestfriend. I hate it so much seeing her trailing you from behind. And it hurts as well that I can't do anything about it. If you have started to develop a feeling for her, why don't you admit it and act like a real man?! If she is not your type, just tell her. We wouldn't want  to come to a point that she will hate you, right?!" Tiffany explained...

 

 

Her words made me rooted at my place.

 

 

" Think about it Yoong. Before it's too late." She walked closer and pat my shoulder and soon disappear.

 

 

I was rooted at my place. I went straight to my class and thought about what Fany has said. She was right.

 

 

From the time being, I was always staring at nowhere. There are times that I would unknowingly look at Jessica. Then somebody would just snapped me out making me back to my senses.

 

 

"Hello! Yoongie?!" 

 

 

"Uhmmm. yeah?!" I said. She is already infront of me.

 

 

"Are you ok?!" She touch my forehead in which I quickly reacted.

 

 

"I-I'm fine. J-just don't touch me." I said irritatingly. 

 

 

"You're blushing Yoong, are you really ok?!" She asked. This time her voice is softer.

 

 

I nodded blushing so hard. "I'm fine, Sica." I said then smiled. 

 

 

I noticed that she's the one blushing so hard now. Then suddenly turned around.

 

 

"We need to go. Let's go." Then she walks away 

 

 

I followed her. While walking, I just noticed that there are a lot of guys gawking at her. I can even hear them saying praising her, how beautiful Jessie is, how y Jessie is and how smart she is but is so fool to trail around me. Irritation suddenly boils down my temper.

 

 

"Yoong?!" She called out.

 

 

I just looked at her.

 

 

"Something wrong?!" She asked again.

 

 

I shook my head and walk passing by at her. I don't even know how to explain myself. 

 

 

Since 7th grade, Jessica and I were classmates. Since then, she has expressed he likeness towards me. I would like to tell her not to do those things but Tiffany told me to play along besides I don't have any girlfriend and Jessica has no boyfriend as well, who knows. Things might got better, that's what Tiff always say.

 

 

If only Tiff is not my cousin, Things will not not be like this. I guess.

 

 

Jessica is nice. She's smart, witty, talented and a lot has a crush on her. I just don't know what she sees on me why she is sticking up to this extent. I sighed.

 

 

The following day, things have changed. It seems that there's something missing. Or if I guess it correctly, someone is missing.

 

 

It was P.E. class and were playing basketball when I noticed that Jessica is seated beside Dong Wook, captain of the basketball team. She seems happy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter