Chapter 1

Love is....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italized--- flashbacks

 

regular--present times

 

 

 

 

 

**********

 

 

 

Today seems to be a very fine day. I was just about to go home when suddenly the rain pour out of sudden. Then I suddenly remember someone who used to hate the rain so much. A smile crept on my face upon recalling that one scenario that marked forever in my head.

 

 

 

"Geez, why does it have to rain so bad." She said while still looking at the sky. 

 

 

 

Both of us are on a shed waiting the rain to stop. We've been in here for quite some time.

 

 

 

"Isn't it romantic to stay under the rain?" I asked teasing the girl.

 

 

 

"It will only get romantic if you are playing under it with someone special while holding hands." She said with irritation in her voice.

 

 

 

She smirked. 

 

 

 

"Why do you hate the rain so bad?" I suddenly asked out of curiosity.

 

 

 

"Just because..."

 

 

 

"Yoongie, there must be a reason why.. Come on, tell me. It would be nice to have a conversation while waiting for this rain to stop. It will take away our boredom, you know." I said convincing her. 

 

 

 

She sighed. "I don't know, for some reason it sadden me."

 

 

 

I smiled. It's always her reason why she hated the rain. I was at the bus stop waiting for the next ride because I missed the recent ride. Good thing I am not in the hurry. While waiting, her memories keep on playing in my mind. If we didnt break up, we should be still together by now. But there are things that was needed to put an end onto it. No matter how hard we tried to keep the relationship working, there are things that we can't do. Both of us were wrong, both of us made a mistake and because of pride, no one dare to put it aside. And now, I'm single for like 2 years since we separated. I wonder how is she doing. Is she taken now? There's a part of me hoping that she is not yet.

 

 

 

Are we able to cross paths again? If we see each other again, am I able to say Hi? or will she greet me? Am I ready to face her? Do we still hate each other? A lot of questions popped in my head.

 

 

 

Not long ago, the bus stopped by and I ride onto it looking for a seat. At this hour, its pretty crowded making it hard to find a seat. Lucky if there is a vacant or someone will give you his or hers.

 

 

 

Thadump... Thadump...Thadump...

 

 

 

"There should be a rreason, right?!" She sobbed.

 

 

 

I just look in her eyes. Good thing it was raining.

 

 

 

"Ain't I deserve to know that, atleast?" She added.

 

 

 

"Yoongie... I'm sorry..." That's all I can say.

 

 

 

She sobbed and wiped the tears though it is not helping becase of the continuous rain.

 

 

 

"Now you just gave me another reason to hate the rain." 

 

 

 

She turned around and I just stood there watching as her back disappeared.When I can no longer see her, that's when I felt my knees weaken and tears fell uncontrollably.

 

 

 

I don't know how to make it stop. The same reason that I don't know why I let go of her. It's just that I came to the point that I can no longer stay and the best way is too get out or I will lose myself in the entire process.

 

 

 

I sit down nervously and looked at the girl whose sleeping soundly while her head is resting on the glass window. She is still the same. The same person I fell inlove with 2years ago. The same person who can only make me feel this way. 

 

 

 

Never did I imagine that we will see each other, I mean I will see her again in this kind of situation. After 2 long years, I never imagine that I miss this girl and that special feeling is still present up until now.

 

 

 

Does she lives in the same place?! Should I try to wake her up?! should I place her head on my shoulder so that she can rest comfortably?!

 

 

 

I cleared my throat. And just stay still. Stealing glances of the unconscious deer. Sweat starts to be visible on my forehead.

 

 

 

"Babe, can you wake me up once we reached our destination?! " she said.

 

 

 

"Why are you always sleeping, you can talk to me anyway." I pouted.

 

 

 

"Just because..."

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes. " Here we go again, that same lame answer of yours."

 

 

 

She chuckled. "Just kidding. Come here."

 

 

 

And soon I leaned forward to meet her lips. It become chaste kiss and slow and tender. "I love you, Soojungie~ No one and nothing can change that." she smiled.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Yoongie." I replied.

 

 

 

"Miss, by chance, is this lady with you? She seems to be asleep for a long time now.” The bus inspector said.

 

 

 

I immediately looked at her to see if she was awaken. Then at the inspector. Panic is already all over my body.

 

 

 

" Uhmm..." My glance keep on switching on the inspector and Yoona. "Y-Yes. She is with me. Let me just pay for her." Soon I grab my wallet and gave her additional payment. 

 

 

 

"Thank you. Good thing you are here. I'm quite worried about her." He stated.

 

 

 

"What do you mean?!" I asked.

 

 

 

"She's a regular passenger and she usually dozed off. She must be tired or something. Thank goodness you are here, take care of your girlfriend." Then he went off.

 

 

 

I became speechless. He said to take care of my girlfriend. I glanced at her again. She seems tired not being stirred in her sleep.

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" I asked irritation.

 

 

 

"I need to report to work today, don't worry, i'll be back by lunch." She said while fixing her things.

 

 

 

"Aren't you tiring yourself too much? It's Saturday, you should be taking time off. We should be taking some time off." I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter