Locker Room Spy

Don't Let Me Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How the hell do I keep getting talked into these things?” whispered Kyungsoo incredulously, as he tiptoed carefully towards one corner of the pitch black locker room.

“Hurry it up, already!” hissed Chanyeol, using the flash on his cell phone to provide some much needed light. “His locker is just ahead!”

“Would you shut up! Someone will hear us!” Distracted by the pointless argument, Kyungsoo crashed knee first into a changing bench. Next thing he knew, he was lying face down on the cold hard floor, trapped by Chanyeol’s much larger body, which had landed directly on top of him.

“I think I’m dead.”

Chanyeol eventually rolled off to the side and pulled himself up into a sitting position beside his fallen partner in crime. “ this . Why the hell am I even doing this?”

“It was your idea!”

“My idea?! You’re the one who’s been going on and on with your insane conspiracy theories for the past three months! I thought we could put this nonsense to rest once and for all tonight by coming to this godforsaken hell hole and digging through Luhan’s belongings.”

Before he could come up with a snarky response, Kyungsoo heard the unmistakable sound of approaching footsteps from just outside the locker room door.

“Oh ,” he exclaimed, as he quickly scrambled up to his feet, pulling Chanyeol unceremoniously up with him by taking a hold of one of his long limbs. But it was too late. Before they could come up with an escape plan, the door on the opposite wall burst open. Seconds later, the locker room was bathed in harsh fluorescent light.

With his hand still on the light switch, Luhan stared at the two of them suspiciously. "What're you doing?"

Kyungsoo was far too mortified to answer, and made the mistake of letting Chanyeol take the lead.

“Oh! Hyung! Did dance practice end early? We weren’t expecting anyone to come back so soon!”

Luhan stared at the tall boy for a second before shifting his gaze towards Kyungsoo, who was still gripping Chanyeol’s forearm rather tightly. “Am I interrupting something?”

Kyungsoo broke out into a nervous smile. “Hyung, Chanyeol was just showing me… something.”

“In the dark?”

When Kyungsoo didn’t respond, Chanyeol took it upon himself to explain. “Yea, I was just showing him my new glow in the dark…”

“Phone case,” finished Kyungsoo, regretting the decision almost immediately.

Luhan stared at the two of them in disbelief before taking a few steps forward. “Can I see?” he asked, holding out his hand.

Chanyeol instinctively threw the phone forward, with far more force than he had intended.

Luhan, who was not at all prepared for the projectile, failed to react in time and ended up suffering a direct blow to his forehead. He stumbled backwards in pain as the phone landed beside him on the tile floor.

Kyungsoo immediately released Chanyeol’s arm and rushed forward to help his injured hyung. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry.”

Luhan took a seat on a nearby bench and gripped his head in his hands.

Kyungsoo sat beside him and wrapped a caring arm around his shoulder. “Hyung, are you okay?!”

“I’ll be fine,” replied Luhan rather weakly.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you, hyung,” said Chanyeol, picking up his phone and taking a seat on Luhan’s other side. “It just slipped right out of my hand.”

Luhan massaged the lump forming on his forehead. “You still haven’t told me what you two were doing in here. Or are you going to stick to that glow in the dark story?”

Kyungsoo gulped a little too audibly, augmenting the awkw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter