Another Story

Sweet As Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Sunday and there’s no schedule to live performing  or radio broadcasts. All member red velvet plans to rest in their dorm room and of course invite their spouse each.

"What if this day we make the cake?" wendy provide ideas to all members and they nodding ideas from wendy.

Bell rings and Seulgi rushing to ascertain who come

"ah uri Jooheonie~" seulgi directly hug Jooheon without awkwardly because they have been to date for 2 years and that makes them comfortable with one another.

"Yeah my bro Jooheon!" Wendy give a friendly hug to him. "Yo wassup Wendy. Yah, I missed you with Chen a few days ago. You like criminals hahaha do you dating each other?". All member red velvet laugh to Jooheon about his statement and without knowing it is Chen sitting in the guest room while eating snacks. "Yes Hoobae-nim, I'm here" Chen laugh Jooheon honesty.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo seonbae-nim. I do not know you are here. I am sorry. But are you really date, both of you?" he again questioned the relationship between Wendy and Chen that looks like a criminal a few days ago.

"Wendy, Chen, Seulgi, and Jooheon, you go shopping for cooking. Do not forget to buy for dinner also. I will fetch Taehyung down at the airport, Joy and Yeri, you two stay at home. Joy, whether Sungjae will come?"

"No, he is attending fanmeeting today. So he can not come." Joy looks sad because Sungjae cannot come together in their dorm room for having fun.

"don’t worry unnie,  i will accompany you" Yeri trying to entertain Joy and suddenly Jooheon informs that Changkyung will join with them . "Ah Yeri-ya, I forget, Changkyung  will come to here. He said he want to visit you"

"wooow uri maknae~" They teased Yeri and yeri feel flustered and could not hold her smile when know that Changkyung will visit her.

 

Wendy, Chen, Jooheon Seulgi, and go to the nearest supermarket to buy the ingredients make the cake and dinner. They were dressed in multi black as criminals to prevent the attention of fans, especially wendy and chen yet to publish their relationship to the public. Different with seulgi and jooheon, they can already open and have been accustomed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter