Chapter 04

Sweet As Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After ootn comeback, Red Velvet finally made their summer comeback. A full schedules make her hard to meet with Jooheon, but it's nothing. Jooheon is the type of patients boyfriend and he always treats her with unexpected things. 

 

A month before albums released, RV has so many recording schedule. She always practice everyday and do her best for rv's comeback. She finish her first practice at 1AM and her phones rang, Its Jooheon's call. 

 

"Are you finish?" He always talk happily to Seulgi but she seems very tired and just answer "yap."

"you must be tired. Lets go home. I'm outside" 

"Ok. what--i'll be there. Do you hungry? i'm so hungry even i'm tired but i want to go home. Cook something for me." She reached at Jooheon were parked his car.

"Come in." He unlock his car

"ah finally. I'm so tired, why this comeback is so hard to do. Why you just smile?" 

"I hope SM always make this kind of comeback for you. you talk a lot when you are tired and i like it." 

"Lets go. I'm hungry." 

On their way to Seulgi's apartment, she didn't stop talking about her sleepless or her tired because this comeback. "When you stop talking?" 

"Never." Then he shrug her hair "ah cute" 

After 30 minutes, finally they reached at Seulgi's apartment and he brought a foods for her.

"What's that?" 

"Food. Because i know you want me to cook for you. That's why i bring it from my home." "It must.." "y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter