01 These Night

Sweet As Sugar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi keep arrange some music in her room while Jooheon starring at her secretly. Sometimes he's smile without knowing. He likes his girlfriend so much, as much as stardust and he pointed that his girlfriend is sweet like a sugar. 

 

"what are you doing, seulgi?" He asks her while poke her cheeks, his favorite spot to land his lips. 

 

"mmm...just arrange some music. Can you help me?" 

 

"my pleasure"

 

"I'm hungry, i want ramyun, and-" He stops her mumbling and he kiss her on her cheeks for twice. "Ya~ why you suddenly kiss me". 

 

Seulgi seems angry but jooheon still kiss her on her cheeks. "STOP IT" 

 

"ok, i'll cook for you." He smirk and almost laughing at his angry girlfriend. 

Seulgi stops her work and follow Jooheon to the kitchen and she sit in the dining room while waiteng ramyun

 

5 minutes later

"Tadaa~ special ramyun made by Jooheon for my only one seulgi. Lets eat!" 

 

She just smile and eat her ramyun, but suddenly her tears come down. 

"Why are you crying? Are you angry with me for that kiss? I'm so sorry, i don't mean anything. I'm sorry for bothering your work, i'm just missing you so much." He explain it but seulgi's tears still coming. 

 

"No-"

"Seriously, i'm so sorry." Jooheon can't talk anymore and he just starring at her. 

"Can i hug you?" Seulgi suddenly hug jooheon and crying out loud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter