Rubric

Daebak Review Shop 2.0 {Accepting}

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Title [5/5]: originality and relation to the actual fanfic.

 Appearance [5/5]:  the graphics in comparison to the story.

⇒ Description/Foreword [10/10]: attractive, or does it reveal too much?

⇒ Characterization [20/20]: indirect or direct, stock/cliche characters. When it is a group I am familiar with, how canon the character is will also come into play. I don't want to read a VIXX story where Leo is a super sociable, camera-hoe for no clear reason.

⇒ Plot [25/25]: originality and creativity vs. simply cliche. I like surprises, so don't be afraid to have them in there.

⇒ Grammar [25/25]: this includes punctuation, sentence structure etc.

⇒ Flow [5/5]: smooth and easy to read, no insignificant add-ons. i.e. random flashbacks. Flashbacks are like commas, they're great when used properly.

⇒ Pace [10/10]:  were the events in the story rushed? too quick to happen? Did it take twenty chapters of 'feeling like his heart was jumping out of his chest' for him to realize that he was even faintly attracted to another character?

 Enjoyment [5/5]: self explanatory. Don't worry too much. It is my personal opinion.

 Grade: [110/110]


→ Theme [5/5]:  extra credit. Does it come across?

 Final Grade: