Warmth

Miss cute | vhope

I flutter my eyes open and i wake up in a comfortable room. I wasn't in my crappy flat, Nor my "mother's" Mansion, nor pep's rotten room, nor the hospital i was in. ' Where am I?' I thought as i sit up on a comfortable bed. Bed? I open my eyes a bit more to look around my new surrounding. The place that i'm in is very dark, warm, and quiet. My head hurts from trying to remember how i ended up in here but the only thing that i remember is pep trying to sell me off or something......Then I killed a guard with a hair pin, I hid in a closet for safety, pep got killed, And then the rest came blank. I slowly drag my feet across and off the bed. I let my cold feet touch the ground and i stand up, feeling light headed. I press my hands on the wall roaming around until i found the light switch. I turn on the light finally being able to look around my surroundings clearly. It is an empty room. The room was painted baby green, The curtains are white with a floral design, The bed was placed next to the wall, and a TV on the opposite side of the bed, Perfect for watching anything comfortably.

From the window i can hear the cars passing by and my own footsteps when  unexpectedly a memory jogged and i remember some blonde foreign guy chasing after me.....Dion! My breath hitched at the thought that i may have been kidnapped by him and got sent away to his boss who unfortunately seems to be a very nasty and sick old man. I am afraid. ' Has his boss already r- me or something? Or does he plan to do it when i'm not unconscious?' I thought in my head as my heart beated uncontrollably . My doesn't hurt or anything.......

" Oh god...." I mutter to myself as the reality of me being in so much trouble kicks in. I look out the window for an escape but the window is tightly locked, not that it would make a difference because the window has a black fence around it preventing my skinny self from actually leaving. I stay here panicking, not knowing what to do, not knowing how the hell i got here, Not knowing what to think. I hesitate at first but then my hand slowly makes it's way to grab the cold doorknob. Just when i turn it i hear keys shuffling playfully around and what i assume, the front door open. The shock of it all caused me to jump and hide under the blankets pretending that i was still sleeping. I wait for an eternity, Only listening to a lot of matter coming from what looks like, One person outside the room. The sound of Plastic bags, utensil being moved, Maybe the fridge being opened and closed? And then the most part I am afraid of. Footsteps coming closer.

My door opened and I suppose the disembodied figure came in. The smell of food immediately struck my nose and my stomach growled due to the lack of actual homemade meal. I felt a small hand feel my forehead and I tried my best not to flinch, squeak, and especially not attack him due to the sudden..but expected touch. The hand moved away and picked up again, This time turning my head carefully and probably examining my wound. ' What is this? A doctor?' I mocked him in my head as he kept doing something to me, I don't know. I noticed he struggles with feeling up my head.

" Jesus. What has this girl been doing?" I hear him mutter to himself. Girl? What girl? Oh~ That's right, I'm still wearing female clothes and that explains why he struggles with my head because i have a wig. Now that i remember what clothing i am wearing i feel uncomfortable, Insecure, and definitely exposed. He managed to somehow get through my wig and touch the middle spot on my would forcing me to flinch and groan at the pain. " Sorry about that, I didn't mean it." I hear him say his voice kinda low and a little high pitched as he quickly drives his hand away. "You know..." He begins and i keep my eye shut, secretly raising an eyebrow wondering if he's talking to me even though i'm 'Sleeping'. " I left the the lights off when you were so sleeping so unless they turn on by themself I don't think it would be on when i came in." He said cutting me off guard. He is right i forgot to turn off the lights and now i'm caught.

" You can stop pretending now~" He said playing with the tone of his voice setting it a bit higher. A good singing voice actually.

" If you get up right now, We can eat seaweed soup and rice."

I open one of my eyes at this to see blurrily some plates lying on the brown wooden table that i guess he brought in. I open my other eye to look more clearly at my kidnapper. My kidnapper is not directly looking at me. He has his back towards me so i can probably attack him with some object and call it self defence when the police investigates...I mean it's just one person right?

My mind is debating everywhere for or against it and since the time was ticking and I could be in danger and my mind has settled for knocking this guy out. Or even killing him! I start to move fast but carefully off the bed aiming to throw that delicious tray of food and hitting him with the table but he starts to say something scaring me back to the bed. " I'm sorry but I'm not that good at giving people medicine for that kind of treatment....I mean you are bleeding in the head and I got blood all over my fingers, not to mention the pillow you have under your head. I'm so sorry i'm an idiot i should have sended you to the hospital since you got a lot of wounds on your body, but you were running away from home so i thought that if i sended you to the hospital they might have called your parents." The boy says still not looking at me but fixing something on the TV instead. " I don't wanna ask but.....(sigh) A-are your parents abusing you?" He asked lowering his head down a bit. ' More than you know.' I thought in my head remembering how pitiful and miserable my life is.

" Hello? Sara? Are you awake?"

I shut my eyes closed as soon as i notice the sign that he was going to turn around and face me. I knew it! i knew that i have been captured! otherwise how would he know my name-well a stage name. Who is this guy anyway? It's not Dion whatever this 's name is-Oh no is this the horrible boss that pep was trying to sell me to? He seems too young to be like it but that just proves nothing is impossible.

"Sara~"

I literally felt like getting up and slapping him senseless.

" I guess you really are asleep huh?"

I say nothing.

" I guess i'm gonna have to put the food back." He says in a little disappointed tone and my stomach growls a bit again at the mention of food. i hoped that he didn't hear it but fate just doesn't want things like that. " Oh my god sara? you poor child you must be starving, I mean for how long were you in the streets anyway?" I hear him say his high pitched voice getting closer and closer until i felt him beside me. The warmth. He places his hands on me this time forcing me to flinch, He shakes me and forces me to sit up in bed calling my 'name' over and over again. Unfortunately for me, I have to wake up. There's no one who will still sleep when they are being shook like this, unless they are unconscious or something. And like that i pretend to wake up fluttering my eyes open to see this long faced boy with big brown eyes and brown soft hair. Not bad looking i may say but this boy is nasty and evil.

" Oh goodie! you are awake! Now you can eat look sara." He says his face lighting up as he motions and points at the food that still glowed hot. I stay quiet for minutes only staring at the food.

" Sara? Are you okay-"

" Let's cut to the chase, did you kidnap and me?" I interrupt him before glaring at him.

" God no, I-i wouldn't do that I was just-"

" Then what the am i doing here? Who are you? and what do you want?"

" Nothing! i want nothing I was just! (sigh) I was just trying to help-"

" How the hell did I get here!?"

" Don't you remember? It's me Hoseok i saved you from some blonde guy, remember?" 

I take my time to think back, putting the pieces together as i remain staring at the brown head. No one can ever drop their guard. Eventually yes, i do remember that he came along and dion ran. He wanted to take me home but i didn't let him. But he was persistent and he gave me my first piggy back ride which was comfortable and he smelled good.

" okay...but you are still not to be trusted." I remain stubborn. He sighs a little frustrated and then nods his head 'okay'

" You are right i'm nothing but a mere stranger to you after all. But at least you don't think I you right?" He says, his eyes full of hope that i don't say yes.

" Maybe." I respond still not sure whether i've been or not. He sighs deeply.

" I really didn't okay?"

I nod my head slowly but still undecided.

" Do you at least don't think i'd kidnap you right?"

" I kinda do."

" But you-"

" you forced me to come here remember? I never wanted your help!" i kinda yelled at him and he looks down upset. Making me feel guilty and ungrateful of his 'kindness' but before i can fix my speech the boy stands up and walks over to the door his disappointed and sad face still clear to view. " Alright then. Enjoy your food." He says before closing the door on me.

~~~~~xX Author-nim Xx~~~~ 

_toddles