Sweets and medicine

Miss cute | vhope

Hoseok and Taehyung walk hand in hand on the streets. Taehyung is sad and depressed, His back and face hurt a lot and he wishes for the millionth time to not have been born. He cups his hurting cheeks with his free hand and notices how Hoseok is so caring to him. Taehyung smiles a bit and holds Hoseok's hand tighter. He has decided to finally trust Hoseok now because Hoseok is his only light in the darkness. Taehyung has been mistreated by so bad people it was impossible for him to believe anyone is kind but since Hoseok entered his life he has found some comfort, He now knows what it feels like to be cared and treated like a human being and It's all because of Hoseok. Taehyung feels himself feeling sad of the thought of Hoseok leaving him behind. ' What would my life be if Hoseok leaves me behind? If we have to say goodbye to each someday? If I make a mistake and make him leave? Is it wrong for me to grow attached to him and steal his Kindness and benevolence?'

" Taehyung does it still hurt?" Hoseok snaps Taehyung out of his thoughts. 

" A little." Taehyung lies trying to act tough when in reality he can hardly bare the pain. 

" Ok hold on let me go to the store real quick to buy you some band-aids or something to help you." Hoseok let's go of Taehyung's hand quickly and left running, leaving Taehyung alone and sad. Taehyung leans on the wall deciding to wait patiently for Hoseok as he watches the cars and the people pass by. He feels his heart ache afraid that maybe Hoseok actually ran away because he couldn't stand him. He doesn't want Hoseok to go away, He needs him. ' Hoseok is gonna come back right? '

As Taehyung is busy worrying about Jimin, he notices a familiar dark red car and a familiar face in the car as well. His heart beats out of fear and he panics. He doesn't know what to use or do to hide from his mom. He turns his back to her to stare at the wall instead, hoping that his mom doesn't recognize his back. Taehyung feels a tap on his shoulders and flinches until he sees Hoseok smiling bright fully at him. 

" Hoseok....you came." Taehyung can't help but smile. 

" Yeah and with medicine." Hoseok says showing Taehyung what's inside the black bag. " Let's put it on now." 

" Right now we need to leave." Taehyung panics when he still sees his mother's car parked in front of him. He recalls all of the things he did back in the house as a revenge and shivers imagining how mad his mother must be now, She can be looking to murder him for sure. 

" Why? we got all the time in the world." Hoseok argues so Taehyung grabs him by wrist and pulls him and makes him start to run. Taehyung doesn't know where he is going but as long as he is away from that monster and is closer to Hoseok he does not care where he runs to. Hoseok kept muttering weird words or sounds due to the force of Taehyung and his tripping legs. 

Eventually Taehyung begins to laugh when he notices how fun this actually feels, that even Hoseok can't help but to also laugh thanks to Taehyung. Taehyung feels happy for once and he can't believe how refreshing it can be. Hoseok too enjoys watching Taehyung laugh, he wonders how Sara smiles and laughs. 

He misses her a lot. 

" Aish...T-taehyung! Please let's rest!" Hoseok yells and Taehyung finally pulls to a stop. He checks behind Hoseok, No dark red car. They pant loudly trying to breathe normally and at this moment Taehyung's back begins to hurt more. 

" What was all that for?" Hoseok ask in between his pants. 

" Seemed tempting." Taehyung lies, shrugging his shoulders making Hoseok stare at him with his mouth hanging agape. 

" Are you kidding me? Here I thought it was something urgent." Hoseok pats his legs and stands up straight and then he smiles when he notices where they are at. " But look at where we at?" He smiles. 

Taehyung looks around to notice black open gates and the park behind it. He opens his mouth in awe and back at Hoseok. " Can we enter? I have never been inside a park to play before." 

" Sure we can-Wait what? You! have never been inside a park?!!!" Hoseok shrieks, too surprised but Taehyung already enters while speed walking like a little kid inside a store with toys and candy. " Ya wait for me!" Hoseok shouts and runs after him. 

Taehyung notices him and runs away from hoseok, forcing his poor hyung who is tired from running to chase after him. 

" Taehyung please don't do this to me! My doctor says I can't run!!!!" Hoseok uses his last energy to try to get Taehyung to Stop by words before he ended up collapsing to the ground. 

Taehyung notices and halts immediately to then run to Hoseok laughing. " Hyung! are you okay? You are so out breath you need to work put." Taehyung says playfully and swings his arms in the air until he reaches the collapsed body on the floor. Hosoek's eyes are closed and he doesn't say anything nor move at all. 

" hoseok hyung?" Taehyung ask now scared for his hyung. He remembers the last words which was that his doctor told him not to run and he begins to get worried. " hoseok hyung please wake up!" Taehyung says more desperately and shakes him but hoseok remains unconscious. 

Taehyung's heart beats in fear and his palms begin to get sweaty and then...

He feels himself being pulled on top of hoseok. 

"Hahahahahahha got you! You little brat." Hoseok laughs loudly with taehyung's head on top of his chest. 

" Aigo hyung you had me worried!" Taehyung pouts which makes hoseok burst out laughing more. Taehyung unconsciously joins in, in the laughter until they conclude. Because of their cease in laughter they end up staring at each other in the eyes with poker face expressions. They are both stuck admiring each other's traits while they continue to lie on the ground. 

Taehyung soon looks down and stares at Hoseok's plump lips and gulps before backing away and clearing his throat. 

" U-um we should go on and heal your wounds." Hoseok clears his throat and Taehyung nods his head in agreement. They help each other up and commence walking and talking until they find a bench and sit down.

"Here~ we go." Hoseok hums as he massages a transparent cream on Taehyung's cheek. " There. That should do it. It won't disappear right away but at least it's a really good medicine." 

" hoseok hyung." 

" Yes?" 

" Thank you so much." Taehyung smiles making Jimin go speechless. He was secretly telling Hoseok thank you for treating me so kindly. 

The rest of the moment taehyung and hoseok begin to have conversations. Taehyung mostly listened as hoseok shares his stories and the only things he shared were his favorite things because he did not want to talk about the horrible life he carries. 

An ice cream truck passes by with a child like melody playing and Taehyung's face brims. " hoseok hyung!" 

" Let's go buy you one." Taehyung did not even have to ask because hoseok already saw how excited he got when he saw the Ice cream truck. The boys stand up casually walking up to the Ice cream truck, they wait until the kids order there treats. 

" What would you like?" Hoseok asks Taehyung. 

" A vanilla cone please?" Taehyung shyly smiles lifting his index finger to indicate the number one. Hoseok sweetly smiles and looks up at the man inside the truck. 

" Hi! Can I have a Strawberry and vanilla cone please?" 

" Right on it." The man answers quickly making the cones. " Here ya go." 

Hoseok hands Taehyung his ice cream cone and tahyung begins it as soon as he receives it. He smiles between his excitedly as the cold ice melts in his hot and pink tongue. 

" $5.62 please." The man says and hoseok hands it in, taking a large at his own ice cream. 

" Thanks a lot." They both say, walking away. 

" Let's go home now." Hoseok says unconsciously taking one if Taehyung's hands to take care of him like if he were his brother.

And like this they walk to the dorm hand in hand again. 

。。。。。

こんにちわ!!!!

See you guys next Thursday with another update! 


Byeeeee~