Disregarded

Miss cute | vhope

" He remained in the same spot on the floor waiting until Hoseok came back but he didn't."

_Please vote and comment. 
❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅•❅

꧁ Miss Cute  ꧂

Taehyung did not rest the other night after Hoseok just receded in an abrupt manner. He continued tossing and turning on the couch, stared at the ceiling as if he was begging for it to fall down and crush him to his death, And lastly he had repeated flickering thoughts of suicide while he waited for Hoseok to come back home. Taehyung often stood up trembling from the cold that was left for him ever since Hoseok left. He picked up the sharpest kitchen knife and firmly pressed it against his pale wrist but never gained any confidence to create another new cut. Tehyung's shaking hand drops the knife where it clatters before he covered his crying face meanwhile his other hand searched and gripped the necklace Hoseok bought him when he found it. " I'm sorry I hurt you." Taehyung tells Hoseok with his heart banging inside his chest. " I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry." He raises his voice but when he opened his eyes, Hoseok wasn't there to listen. 

By morning Taehyung hadn't slept and he hadn't made it to kill himself either. He continues his normal morning routine before dressing himself in his school uniform, he did this despite being emotionally and physically tired and broken. With no energy left Taehyung exited the dorm while secretly hoping to run into Hoseok or that  a car would just run him over.  Another thought that just wouldn't leave his head even since last night, was the whereabouts of Hoseok. Was he fine? Has he eaten? Is he safe? Would he...ever see him again? Be his friend again?. Taehyung thought of this while sauntering over to school. 

Arriving to school all alone without Hoseok has made Taehyung feel foreign. Misplaced And un-welcomed is all that he felt on his experience walking inside alone. The younger male arrived to his classroom, eyes immediately prowling for Hoseok's presence but the older wasn't here. With a hopeless sigh Taehyung sat himself at his usual seat and commenced taking out his school materials. As students continued arriving inside the classroom, Taehyung would stare hoping that one of them is Hoseok until ultimately Hoseok did finally arrive. To Taehyung it was heaven to see the one he loves finally show up and thanks to that his  lips twitched into a smile of relief. But it hadn't even been a minute yet when Taehyung frowns when Hoseok icy glare impaled him. It's as if Taehyung became rejected without opening his mouth to defend and explain himself. That glare alone debilitated him but that didn't stop Taehyung who is trembling, to head all the way and stand in front of Hoseok's desk. 

The older male stares ahead at the board with a vexed look and pursed lips. " H-Hyung...." Taehyung spoke first. 

" Don't talk to me." Hoseok interjects. 

"Please, You have to let me explain." 

" I don't have to do anything for you. You and me are going to go to the main office to change our dorms and after that I don't ever want to see your face again." Hoseok trembles as he spoke and he appeared as if nothing in the world would change his mind. 

" N-no Hyung you can't do this! What I did to you....I swear I didn't mean it! I was planning on telling you-" Taehyung held hoseok by the arm but his hand was swung away by an irritated and aggressive Hoseok. " Y-you're important to me." Taehyung whispers however the other male didn't even look his way. 

' Look at me." Taehyung  wanted to say out loud but his mouth was clogged. 

" Kim Taehyung please sit at your rightful place. Class is in session." The teacher had just entered the room while fixing his tie and had a tired smile. Taehyung felt his heart break a little more as he looks at his teacher and back to Hoseok. In the end Taehyung  reluctantly obeyed and went back to his seating. 

The past three periods of different subjects, Taehyung wasn't quite focused at all and his head was glued to Hoseok's direction. Each time Taehyung recorded Hoseok's pained expression inside his mind. He thought about all the wrong things that he has done up to now. He thought he deserved the consequences but he just couldn't  allow himself part away from Hoseok. Yoongi whom was located at the seat in front of Yoongi, turned around and faced the boy. He grits his teeth once he noticed that the boy was staring at Hoseok for the past two hours and he couldn't help but feel defeated. The bell dismisses the class just as the teacher is handing the homework pages to his students. The first to stand up and leave is Hoseok because he packed his things earlier in advance to avoid Taehyung but that plan didn't quite work well since the younger hastily shoved all of his papers inside his book bag and sprints to chase after Hoseok into the hallways of outside.  The hallways are of course crowded with busy- bodies in all directions going to different areas, therefore Hoseok isn't aware of the timid Taehyung behind him until the latter  grabs Hoseok by the shoulder and halts him from walking any further. Hoseok froze for a good moment allowing everyone to leave to their separate places before turning around to face Taehyung. The one he reluctantly didn't want to see. The one who hurt him with lies, Just another faker roaming about. The two stared at each other, No one said a thing and the tension only build up more and more. Soon the hallway was empty and only these two remain, yet Taehyung's tongue twitched when he tried to speak. His heart beats in a vicious way and the male just felt like he couldn't breathe. Unexpectedly, Taehyung holds Hoseok by the hem of his shirt and pulls him into an embrace. A tight hug where he just didn't want to ever let go. Hoseok's heart could have been moved, He could've hugged back, and he could have forgiven but rotten Ill-mannered thoughts involving Taehyung forbid him from doing any of that. Hoseok pushes Taehyung hard enough to cause the other to hit his back against the lockers. Taehyung whimpers at the painful impact causing Hoseok to become concerned over the younger. His heart aches while he watches  Taehyung in pain.....but he convinced himself that Taehyung wasn't someone he should ever help and he just ran away. Taehyung kneels down onto the floor, his eyes threatening to spill tears again. He remained alone to himself for about ten minutes before Yoongi finally decided to step away from the shadows and offer his hand to Taehyung. " Get up silly. " the male's smile influenced Taehyung to bite down his own tears and accept the hand. " Let's forget about what just happened. Let's eat huh!?" Yoongi advises and Taehyung nods his head without saying anything. Without asking questions or even knowing where he allowed himself to get carried to. 

⇜✩✬✩⇝

【 Later Next week- Monday】

Taehyung tried multiple times with Hoseok but he was disregarded. Tossed aside quicker than someone throws out the trash simply because Hoseok didn't want to hear excuses or more lies. Taehyung was even forced to switch dorms because  Hoseok filed a complaint, But he would still often wonder up to Hoseok's dorm and then walk away. Yoongi had been attempting, for days to please and satisfy Taehyung as best as he could but his efforts were going nowhere. Especifally if Hoseok was the only person inside Taehyung's mind. 

" Taehyunggie~...Pay attention to me." Yoongi broke silence and held the other's hand down so that he could stop munching on the same area of the brownie that he bought him. " Are you even eating that?" 

Taehyung stays silent. 

" Answer me." 

Taehyung doesn't reply and continues staring towards no where. It was another lunch break that the boys have and they sat outside the backyard that was known for such a pretty sight thanks to it's beautifully grown flowers and plants. Yoongi took this as another opportunity to ually tease Taehyung by leaning besides his ear and biting it. " TaeTae please wake up...You can't be like this forever. You're not paralyzed.." Yoongi said to his ears before leaning back to stare at Taehyung's ghostly face. It was no use. Ever since he became abruptly rejected by Hoseok the boy hasn't been the same. He would whine and cry for a few days then now he seems more like a robot than a person. He would allow anyone to do anything to him and Yoongi just couldn't tell what he was thinking about any more. Yoongi noticed some signs that he wasn't even eating therefore he would go about his way to feed him and even tried to move his heart by seducing him. 

Hoseok currently was inside the building. He peers out the window and once more felt his heart burn while watching Taehyung with Yoongi seated at the bench. Things weren't easy with Hoseok either. He had been feeling empty and alone again ever since he kicked Taehyung out of his life. The taller wealthy male also has had troubling thoughts and questioning moments where he sat on one of the corners of his room and marveled about  what he felt about Taehyung. Daily He would think of Taehyung more than anyone, became concerned sometimes for him, Felt rage whenever Yoongi was too close to him. 
Despite these early feelings of craving Taehyung to be by his side once more, He never forgot Taehyung's lies. That alone was enough to help him keep going with the way things are now.

---------
Note: If there's an error with the name switch, please comment and let me know so that I can fix it in the future. Thank you