Chapter 4: Bed

Rightful Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

If you are in love, you probably give chocolate, flower, jewelry, car, house, even big sum of money to your loved ones.

Tch.

Cliche. 

Don't get me wrong, I won't blame anyone who think of that (and did that), as we all have our own thoughts and opinion. 

But for me, personally,

The best present for your loved ones is a bed of cloud for them to sleep.

Hi.

Let me introduce myself as the narrator for today's session. 

My name is bed.

My owner name is Choi Seunghyun — but I prefer to call him 'Landlord' as I occupy big space of his room.

You probably ask, why landlord?

Well, if I could describe our relationship in a few words, I do provide him with certain service (which is the rental cost) and he lets me stay in his space in return. Mutual benefit for both of us, just like landlord and its tenant, right?

Fortunately I still have good relationship with my landlord for the past 3 years. I am still in good condition, firm, comfortable, and I can still accomodate his needs to lay down, lazy around, sleep, even some occassional one-night-stand with a few women. 

Not too many women came and lay down on me though, probably only 1 or 2 for the past 3 years — as my landlord is a very selective man.

He often comes home alone, does his art alone, drinks his wine alone, and listens to classical and jazz music (his favorite genre) alone. 

But...

My landlord recently changed his habits. 

For the past 2 weeks, my landlord often brings a certain woman home (I can identify a same voice, a same laughter, and a same yell), but I never meet the woman in person. My landlord and his lady only stay at the living room, and never once my landlord use me to have his ual needs fulfilled with that certain woman. 

From the sound of their conversation in the living room, the studio, even the kitchen, I guess my landlord enjoys that certain woman companion, vice versa. They surely have mutual feelings.

But nothing is certain, right? After all, I've never seen my landlord with that certain woman on my own.

I thought it won't happen anytime soon, but I guess... I was wrong. 

It happened just 2 days ago. I finally met her in person — Im Yoona, my landlord's lady.

"Yoona," my landlord called his lady. Both of them were in the living room, so I only heard their voices. "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'm alright." My landlord lady replied. But judging from her voice, I knew she was not alright. "I'm perfectly fine." 

"Don't you dare to lie to me," my landlord's tone was stern, making his voice deeper than it originally is. "You obviously drank too much wine at the wine tasting event. You shouldn't drive and just rest here at this state." 

My landlord lady didn't reply a word, but she exhaled a long breath. 

I didn't know what had happened between the two of them, but my landlord suddenly open the door and pulled his lady inside the space. 

"You can lie down on my bed and rest, Yoona," my landlord said. His lady didn't argue nor saying anything, and I could see that she is very beautiful, despite being really sick at that time. "I'll let you go home after you're better," my landlord continued his words while making his lady sat on me. Then he made the lady laid on top of me, sat on the edge of me, and adjusted my best friends, pillow and bed cover, to make the lady comfortable. "On a second thought, I'll drive you home if you want. I'm afraid you'll crash your car on your way home in this state.." 

I didn't know my landlord lady expression, as her face was against me, but she agreed to the landlord words in a matter of seconds. "Okay, I'll stay."

"Good." 

Then my landlord got up from me and headed outside. Not long after my landlord left, his lady fell asleep on me.

I couldn't fathom their relationship during their , but I would know soon enough. Too soon, to be honest. 

My landlord lady had slept peacefully on me for a few hours when she finally woke up. The lady didn't lay down for long, instead, her upper body got up fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter