Worlds Away [3/5]

WooGyu Shot(s) :)

Sunggyu cleared his throat and brought the mircophone to his lips. He taped his fingers on his pants to the music. He nodded seeing everything was in place than sang into the microphone

~We pave the roads we take

We bend before we break

Across the world with you

Across the world with you

The love you never found

Was right here all along

Waiting here for you

Waiting here for you~

 

Woohyun's eyes widen seeing Sunggyu. He shook his head his eyes getting tearing. "S-Sunggyu..." He wanted to run on stage and hug, kiss him, tell him he's missed him, that he still loves him and wants him back...him but Hoya stoped him. Hyuna's eyes widen as well. Her hands turned into fiest as she started to walk towords Sunggyu but Sungyeol stoped her. The rest cherring for him.

~When words mean nothing

I'll be here singing

On and on and on and on

A world away

I'll still be sing

On and on and on~

 

Sunggyu looked at the crowd taking the microphone off the stand and walked around the stage singing his heart out. His eyes caching Sungjong's sign. He's eyes widen but he kept on going. He shook his head seeing Dongwoo jumping up. Then Myungsoo lening on the wall watching him with a grin. Looked away only to have his eyes land on Hoya...and Woohyun. Sunggyu was glad he put a pause in the song at that moment becuase he gasped. He bit his lip trying to not break down in front of everybody.

 

~I know you feel like you've come to far

But you can alway trace your steps back to the start

Tearing down what you have tried to bulid

Sometimes earthquakes have a chance to kill~

 

Woohyun smiled and listen closly to Sunggyu's voice. Oh how he missed that voice so very much. Sunggyu smiled back at Woohyun. Yes for the first time in a long while Sunggyu smiled. 'I missed you...and now...you here...you're really here.' Sunggyu thought. Hyuna kicked Sungyeol and kept on walking towords Sunggyu. The music stoped once she was on stage. 'Don't these people have sucerty or somthing?' Sungyeol thought running after her. Once she once on stage she walked stright to Sunggyu, who looked at her shocked taking a few steps back. She took a step closer to him and then slaped him. Woohyun sighed and ran to them. The other five of them fowllowed as the crowd gasped. Sunggyu sighed and looked at her. It didnt hurt. He had felt pain much much worst then that. Sunggyu looked at her hand which was stoped in the air. His eyes now on Woohyun. Woohyun smiled and so did Sunggyu. "Sunggyu YAH!" Sunggyu's attetion now back at Hyuna. "He's my boyfirend! We will get marrired soon. You cant just go back with him. He's mine!" Sunggyu tilted hes head and sighed. He shook hes head. Woohyun just looked at Sunggyu waiting for him to say somthing...anything!

"Hyung!" Sunggyu then turned and smiled hugging Songjong.

"Holy WOW! Sungjong you've changed...not much..." Sungjong smiled and noodded.

"We've missed you hyung!" They all said making Sunggyu nod and hug all of them one by one. He hugged Hoya then Woohyun. Who froze, but quickly hugged him back burrying hes face in Sunggyu's neck.

"I've missed you to..." Sunggyu said to them smilling and resting his head on Woohyun's. Forgetting about everything...and everyone. Woohyun was hugging him. He was really hugging him. And that's all that mattered to him. Hyuna then pushed Sunggyu away. He could only sighed and let his hands fall at his sides. Not looking up wonder what he had just done.

"Sunggyu-ah" Sunggyu then turned around.

"O-Oh hyung..." The CEO looked around, then looking back at Sunggyu.

"Is there a problem here?" Sunggyu shook hes head.

"A-Ani hyung." The CEO nodded.

"Come with me then Sunggyu. I need to talk to you." Sunggyu nodded imagening what it was. He then turned to the rest.

"I'll be back...please stay?" He asked looking at Woohyun though he was talking to them all.

"For sure Hyung." Hoya said waving at him. Sunggyu smiled and walked with the CEO.

 

*-*-*-*

"So....yes?" Sunggyu sighed.

"M-Molla...I...i dont know hyung...can I think about it?" The CEO nodded and Sunggyu bowed leaving. He walked back smilling at the guys. "Where is Woohyun, Sungjong, and Hyuna?"

"They left..." Dongwoo awnsered.

"Oh..." The five of them went to Sunggyu's room in the club and talked there for about an hour. Then they all left. Sunggyu sighed and dicded to go and get a drink. 'Woohyun-ah...mian...i just got excited...i'm such a fool...I accually thought you might still love me...but i'm sure you just missed me...but Hyuna and you are...there's no way you miss me the way I've miss you...even if you were here...where are you now...is there still hope for us? I know you loved me...I know what we had was true...but I geuss you have found some who makes you just as happy or happier than what I made you...Mian, mian for thinking this way...it's just...I still love you! B-But if you don't...I understand...I'll just not grabb on to you this time...why am I such a budren?' Sunggyu sighed and griped on his shirt blinking the tears that were threatening to come out away. He walked threw the crowrd finding the bar. He smiled seeing Woohyun there. 'When did you get here?' He shook hes head and walked towords him. "Woohyun-ah?" Woohyun then looked up. He smiled at Sunggyu. Making Sunggyu sigh. "You okay?" Woohyun laughed and took a shot.

"N-ne...I'm happy to see you hyung. I've really missed you." Sunggyu nodded.

"I've missed you to..." Woohyun smiled and took another shot. He then laughed almost falling off his chair but Sunggyu caught him. "Woohyun...are you drunk. Woohyun shook his head taking yet another shot.

"Ani...I've only taken like..one...two...five...three.." He counted in a whisper then holding up five fingers "Three shots." Sunggyu chuckled and shook his head. He took out his phone and called Hoya.

"Where are you guys staying at?"

"Wae?"

"Becuase I have a drunk Woohyun here." Hoya smirked.

"Then take care of him!."

"Aish Hoy-" Sunggyu sighed hearing the dead line. Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu his head laying on the table.

"Hyung you got more handsome...I thought that was impossable..." Sunggyu smiled and put Woohyun's arm around his shoulder

"Babo...i geuss i'll take you home with me." 

 

-------

I'm not pround of this chapter....blah...But enjoy? I think it it was all kinda woosshhh...moll-ahhh ummaaaaa!! :'[ bleh i'll try harder next time. Enjoy guys! Thank you all once again! I'll try and update soon! And I know Christmas all ready past for some of you but it's 9:15pm right now...so Marry Christmas! And a happy New Year...2012..wow