Worlds Away [2/5]

WooGyu Shot(s) :)

He put his arm around Hoya's shoulder, who smiled at him. "Hyung how are you and Hyuna doing?" Woohyun's smile disappeared. He sighed and sat on the bed next to Sungjong.

"Truth? She makes my hate for her grow biger everyday." Sungyeol gasped.

"Jin-Jinjja?" Woohyun nodded playing with Sungjong's hair.

"Were you more happy with Sunggyu hyu...g." Sungjong's voice faded when he realized what he had said.The rest all shot Sungjong glares. "Opps..." Woohyun froze and turned Sungjong, who gave him an innocent smile.

"What did you just say?" Sungjong paniced and ran behinde Myungsoo.

"N-Nothing hyung...i was just...." Hoya sighed and stood up.

"Look Woohyun...Sungg-" Dongwwo pushed Hoya to the floor and smiled at Woohyun.

"You said his name in a dream. You said you loved him." They all looked at Dongwoo and then at Woohyun all nodding. 'That was a close one.' They all thought. Woohyun bit hes lip and nodded. Not wanting to talk about it.

"Well anyways guys I'm going to the US next week. My dad says our music company needs a new song. So i'm going to the US for a week...wanna come? I'll pay for everything...please?" Woohyun said making puppy dog eyes at them.

"What for?" Hoya asked before anyone said yes and they ended up running away from dogs...again. Woohyun smiled knowing what Hoya was thinking.

"Ani ani...well my dad says it's to see this guy proforme songs. And my dad wants me to see if he has any good songs. We'll then buy them from him." All of them looked at him in absoult shock. Woohyun puffed his cheeking seeing their expressions. "Wae~?" He asked/whined.

"Uh..Woohyun..." Dongwoo and Hoya looked at eachother, and began to talk to each other with their eyes.

Dongwoo: Hoya let's go?

Hoya: Molla....

Dongwoo: Wae?

Hoya: You know why!

Dongwoo: Don't you want to see hyung?

Hoya: ne...

Dongwoo: Then?

Hoya: This is wired!

Dongwoo: It's called fate

Hoya: fine...

Dongwoo smiled and looked at Woohyun while the rest where freaked out. Not sure of what just happened before their very eyes. "Ne we'll go with you." Woohyun jumped up and smiled. He hugged them all.

"Thank you! Thank you!" They all smiled and soon Woohyun left. They stayed quiet. Untill Sungjong jumped up.

"We're gonna see Sunggyu hyung!" They all smiled and cheered.

*-*-*-*

Woohyun laid in his bed reading a book 'Korean -> English' He wanted to be prepared. He then heard his door open making him looked up. There stood Hyuna with a short red night dress.(red being his fav. color) It hugged her perfect curves and reviled her long smooth legs. Woohyun sighed and put the book down looking up at her. "What do you want?" She smiled and crawled on the bed towords him. He just sighed and shook hes head. "Ani not tonight." She sighed and sat down on his legs.

"Wae? We havent done anything in a long time Woohyun." He sighed and shook hes head. Not in the mood at all. He had never really done anything with hyuna...even if they have been together for almost two years.

"Get out!" She stood up and crossed her arms.

"I want to go to the US with you....ani I'm going to the US with you." She then left slaming the door behind her. Woohyun sighed and shook hes head. 'She's a crazy .' He thought then remembered Sunggyu for some reason. He smiled thinking of Sunggyu's smile.

"I still love you babo...even if it's been three years...I still have hope to see you again someday...I...I miss you sooo much..." He wiped the tears that ran down his cheeks. 'Haha hyung remeber when I took you to get ice cream? I pretended to faint. You paniced so bad I thought you were gonna have a heart attack. Then I yelled 'boo' and you screamed your heart out. You got mad at me just laughing while you turned red with anger and embarrasment. But...But then I kissed you and some how...I made it all okay...' Woohyun chuckled remembering. 'I made those tears disappear with just a smile...I made you smile with just a smile...I made you fall in love with...well i'm not sure why you fell inlove with me...was it my smile? I fell in love becuase of your voice...your eyes...your person...and your smile.' He smiled just remembering Sunggyu's fetures...his person...his voice. He sighed and closed his eyes 'Ahhh Hyung...where are you..do you still love me as much as I love you? Do you still remember me the way I remeber you? Does your heart still beat for me the way my heart still only beats for you?' He laid his head on the pillow then difting off to sleep. His hand pleaced ontop of his heart...no Sunggyu's heart.

-Day of the flight-

"Should we tell him?" Myungsoo said finishing his breakfeast. Hoya shook hes head.

"Let it be a suprised." They all smiled and soon Woohyun burst in threw the door.

"Okay guys let's go!" Hyuna stood behinde him and smiled at them. They smiled at her back and soon all left on Woohyun's privet plane.

*-*-*-*

Sunggyu praticed his song once more and sighed. "Sunggyu are you ready?" Sunggyu looked up and nodded. He presented the song to the CEO and ended it with a bow. The CEO smiled and clapped.

"Very nice. I'm pround Sunggyu-ah. Ready for Tomarrow?" Sunggyu nodded and the CEO pat his shoulder. "Aish boy smile why don't you?" Sunggyu sighed and nodded again. He couldn't remember the last time he smiled. He just didnt have a reason to smile...He sighed and sang it once more before going back to his aparment.

-The Boys and Hyuna-

There was 3 to a room Hyuna getting her own. Woohyun didnt want to sleep in the same room as her. He slepted with Hoya and Dongwoo. "So Woohyun when are we going to see this guy?" Dongwoo asked all stoping to hear. They're little heart full of exciment.

"Tomarrow at 9...pm" They all smiled and kept on doing there things. Woohyun looked at them confused and shook hes head. 'wiredos' He thought.

"Ahh Woohyun hyung can we go shoping...you know to look our best in this club?" Woohyun chuckled and nodded at Sungjong's sugestion. After that being said they all left to a close by mall. They tried on cloths and ate lunch. Then went back to shoping. Once they got everything need they were going up the slow moving stairs to the parking lot.

-To Sunggyu-

 

'Ahhh I need a new instrument good thing I got paid today.' Sunggyu nodded going down the moving stairs. He sighed fliping his bangs out of his face to busy in his phone to notice the 6 boys going up now next to him

The boys were to busy talking with each other to even notice the boy going down, but Woohyun. Once the boy fliped his bangs Woohyun blinked and looked back at him frozen. 'S-S-S-S-Sunggyu???' His eyes watch the boy's back as his insides hurt. He wanted to yell at the boy but couldn't. He just could he was frozen in shock. "S-S--" His words were interupted when he was pulled.

"Hyung watch out...look at your feet or you'll fall." Hoya worned seeing how the other wasn't paying attetion.

"Yahhh Woohyun-ah what's wrong look's like you saw a ghost..." Dongwoo commented now all the attetion on Woohyun who just sighed and shook his head.

"N-Nothing's wrong hyung mian...guys...let's go?" His voice was a bit shaky but he finished with a smile. The rest not worrired as much...but still

*-*-*-*

All of them dressed in there nicest cloths for a concert. They ran inside and Hyuna wrapped her arm around Woohyun's. He didnt care and just let her do so. They walked inside and started to dance to the songs the DJ put. Hyuna pulled Woohyun into the dance floor and started to grind up on him. Woohyun sighed and grabbed her arm pulling her off of the dance floor. He was about to yell at her telling her to stop when the music stoped. "Can I please get your attetion? We will now present to you our Main Event." Woohyun looked at the rest of the guys, all looked very excited and sungjong had a sigh that said SungJong is here, then a big arrow pointing down at him. Woohyun chuckled walking over and sat next to Sungjong. The other looked at Woohyun and smiled widely.

"Great now Hyung will see you to!" Woohyun looked at him confused. He was about to ask what did he ment, but then the lights darkened and the stage lights .

*-*-*-*

Sunggyu sighed and gave the DJ his signal. He heard a very important buyer was here today so he had to be better than ever. He sighed and closed his eyes as the lights shined on him. 'Woohyun are you watching?' That was somthing he would always ask himself. 'This...this is for you...' He slowly opened his eyes and grabbed the microphone. As the music started. 

 

------

Thank you all for your comments and the ones who subcribed! And those who are reading! Made me write more. So here's another update hehe...okay, okay nguyenamyblob sorry about that sad vibe haha but it need to happen. Yes it is wired and yesh they were dating. ReddyHong haha it's amazing what we can do! I think I have telepathic with you everyday then :)(: Hope tht doesn't sound creppy...haha Thank you all! Really can't wait to update again!!! Also sorry for any mistakes in spelling...i'm not the best speller :)(: