Chapter 2

Seducing my Chinese Teacher

Yoonhee P.O.V

My laughter died down as I was met with a very flustered man. We stayed in silence, as he was still covering his redden face and I was staring at him while he does so.

He broke the silence as he spoke as he realised I'm truanting, "Why are you not in class?"

.

That's when I realised what I've just done to myself, awakening the beast of this school. The stict and scary teacher whom I have thought was a kid not long ago. I bit my lower lip as I was caught in action.

"Truanting is not very good of a top student." Something inside of me snapped upon hearing the two words, 'top student'.

I abruptly turned around and stomped down stairs. Throwing a fit while doing so, I slammed the door hard and walked to the nurse office.

I hated being mentioned as the top student, the role model, the one whom everyone should follow. Anyone can say it to me but adults. Every adult with that high expectation of me, got to me in a way I hated dearly. Without the nurse's consent, I fell into one of the bed by the corner, near the window. This was the perfect spot for me when I get upset or mad and needed time on my own because the nurse knew not to bother me.

I stared blankly out the window, watching the clouds move by. "Top student, heh. Role model, my ." I whispered to myself.

After a long minute of silence, the door slide open then closed again. Not minding it, thinking it was the nurse, I breathed out a sigh.

"Ms.Kim?" A very challenging yet amused voice spoke as it sent chills down my spine. I slowly turned around and saw the scary man standing there, looking down at me.

My lips twitched in annoyance as he speaks the rest of the sentence. "Detention today afterschool."

He cooly strode out, at the end of the sentence. Wait... Cooly? Did I just say that?

I sighed and closed my eyes before continuing to do what I was doing before.

 

--

 

"YOU'LL DO IT????" Sooyoung, shocked and surprised, yelled out. "No way."

"Yes way. Geez didn't you want me to do this aswell?" stayed agaped but still nodded her head.

"But what about what you said yesterday??" she asked while tapping with her finger.

"I guess I just really wanted to see Soojin's ugly face and embarassing her." I giggled at the image of her ugly face. The only one time she was caught off guard with her bare face was during camp back two years ago. She forgot she hadn't put any makeup on and walked out of her room to be greated with many eyes gawking at her ugliness.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck Yoonhee-ah" She bid me farewell as we walked our separate way. I smirked at the plan in my head while heading to my Chinese class, where he'll be at.

I walked in class, the teacher wasn't here yet but he was. "Heey!" I swiftly landed in the seat next to him.

"Hey Yoonhee." He greeted back and went back to studying. My whole body turned and faced him as he kept on working on his homework. He was 'Mr Second Place', Jung Joonyoung". He is my childhood friend, my crush. We've been friends since kindergarten, grew up together and literally did nearly everything together. He was a wimpy nerd back then but he grew up just fine, as in damn fine. Although he was hot but that wasn't the reason I've had this crush on him since forever. He was always there for me even when my family weren't. He was just there.

"Yaah~" I whined disliking the lack of attention he is giving me. "Stop working and talk to me." I pouted.

He looked up from his book before looking back down. I scoffed and smacked his arm lightly.

He looked up again and chuckled before patting my head, sending waves through my body, accelerating my heartbeat. This lasted less than a second when that scary gangster teacher came in.

"Good Afternoon everyone." I shivered at his voice, not only me but everyone else.

Lesson began but my eyes never once left Joonyoung's side profile, like every other lessons. Although I was getting the feeling of being picked on because I did most of the work that scary man asked me to do.

 

As the bell rang for home time, I packed up and was ready to leave with Joonyoung but Mr. Scary Gang Leader called me back. I totally forgotten about the detention, swearing to myself, I bid goodbye to Joonyoung.

Sitting there in silence as he was on his laptop, the only sound we could hear was the clicking of the mouse every now and then.

Smirking, I broke the silence. "What type of girls do you like?" I asked seductively but he answered normally.

"I don't really have a preferance." He said in a monotone, eyes still glued on his laptop screen.

My face fell to those boring words so I stood up and walked over to his desk. I leaned down, showing my cleavage, "What are you looking at?"

"The news in china." He replied without even glancing over at the glamorous melons that were right in front of him. Boring. So boring. Who ever knew this Gangster, Scary looking man was this boring.

A sudden question left my lips before I even knew what I said, caused him to stare at me with wide eyes.

"Are you perhaps gay?"

I returned the same look to him, just as shocked as he was, and we stayed in silence.

Wrong choice of question. Now his going to kill you!! YOU IDIOT!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trial Exams are coming up so I won't be updating often <3

{SUBSCRIBE~COMMENT~UPVOTE}

xx Anonymous!