Chapter 1

Seducing my Chinese Teacher

Yoonhee P.O.V

The green beer bottle spins in the middle of a circle, where all the girls were sitting. I eyed the beer bottle as it slowly comes to an end and the bottle top leisurely pointed at me.

"." I muttered as my upper lip twitched upwards, showing my annoyance.

"Dare!!" The girls all called out.

My eyes widen as I knew I could not back out on this one. "No way am I going to hook up with that scary man. He is a damn murderer."

"Hey! Its only fair if you do that!" My bestfriend, Park Sooyoung, shouted out.

"HOW?? HOOKING UP WITH A MAN OF HORRIBLE PASTS, NO." I Stubbornly disagreed, huffing and puffing my cheeks.

"Yeah, show us how you do it. How you steal every man's heart whom had laid eyes on you." Soojin smirked. She was not even invited to out little social night but she showed up with beer so they let her in. She is very unlikable yet some guys still fawn over her. Sorry. My mistake, what I meant was her fake as 'D cups'. Yet of course I'm the main attraction to those guys. I've got it all; beauty, brain and body.

"Shut up Soojin." I rolled my eyes as she scoffed and glared me down. "What do I even get from this?"

"Come on, Yoonie-ahh~" Her aegyo always gets what she wants but not this time, no way. "Soojin said she won't wear makeup for a week if you do it!" She hastily spurted out as my ears perked up to it. To embarass her in front of the whole school was one of my top things on my to do list. The horror under the layers of makeup is quiet scary but no way am I giving up.

"No." I stood up and walked off to the kitchen for some ice.

"HE ISN'T THAT BAD LOOKING, YOONHEE-AH!" I heard Hyeri shout out, a sudden image of the teacher popped into my head, I shudder at his murderous eyes. What she said isn't false but he was scary and by scary, I meant murderer scary. Rumors had it that he was a gang leader back in China. I mean what if he doesn't let go of me once I've had my fun, not saying it would be any fun or what if he found out it was a bet, he would kill me. What if...

My mind halted as Soojin strided into the kitchen with a sly smirk on her face. Urghhh! I hated her more at that moment.

"NO! I'M NOT DOING IT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and slammed the cup down on the kitchen table. I grabbed my bag and stomped out, slamming the door behind me.

 

--

 

I walked into my first period class late but the teacher cannot really say a thing since I top the class in every test. As always my mind wander from the scribbles on the white board, to outside the window. My eyes landed on a little, grey kitten. It was stuck on the tree, I panicked in my seat. "TOILETS!!" I literally ran out the classroom to the tree at the ovaI but halted my steps as a familiar back view was seen on the tree trunk.

"What are you doing..." I unconciously spoke my mind and quickly regretted it. He spun around and the cat like eyes widen at the sight of me. I gulped and slowly took a step back.

"Why aren't you in class?" He asked as his cat like eyes bore into mine, my mind went blank and none of us said a thing in that time. His eyes were so captivating yet scary. I shifted my eyes elsewhere before landing on the kitten in his hands. A sigh of relief was let out from my lips. "Did you come out here just for this little guy?"

I froze on the spot, his voice was as gentle as ever, not the same as when he is teaching. "Y-yeah..."

He snuggled the kitten closer and brushed over the fur of it. I caught of the softness in his eyes, this different side I've never seen before. It was weird, like really weird. He suddenly looked up from the kitten, "I've got this little guy, now go to class." His voice was stern, it was like the softness was my imagination but I was sure it wasn't. His brows furrowed as I shuddered from the glare.

"Y-yes, sir." I said in a monotone and hurriedly walked back to class. "What was that..."

I couldn't get that soft side of him as it was all I thought about the whole day.

"Yoonhee-ah, where are you going?" Sooyoung snapped me back to reality.

I raised my brows in confusion. "What do you mean? I'm going to class?"

"We have maths now, why are you heading that way?" I had a blank look on my face and stared at the nearly emptied hallway.

"I need to head to the restroom for a moment." I lied, I didn't feel like going to class.

"Okay, lets go." She started walking with me.

"Err.. Its okay, I'll go by myself, Sooyoung-ah." She pouted but didn't say otherwise before walking off to class. As I headed to the rooftop, my truanting spot, more like hiding spot.

The door creaked open and before my eyes was a long figure lying on the ground with a grey kitten walking on its stomach. I walked closer to get a closer look but that dumb face he had on when he was sleeping was just too stupid. I tried to hold my laughter back but it was literally impossible.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tears were already rolling down my cheeks, I abruptly stopped when he sat up and glared at me with his hand holding his head.

I was in , I knew I was but it was worth it, to see the scary man's dumb face.

"Don't laugh!!" He covered his face as his cheeks flushed bright red.

Maybe he isn't as scary as everyone thought he was. A sudden smirk crept on my face, Soojin is definitely going to get it this time.

 

 

 

 

 

{Subscribe~Comment~Upvote}

xx Author-nim