Mozaic 4 - Re...

Have you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Dana comes home thirty-eight to seven that evening. The girl took her time well at Eunji’s—aside from some awkwardness that couldn’t be noticed except by the two of them and was just gone when they stop talking about themselves.

Two girls having a really good talk about much things: the first topic of course about academy’s matters since it was their main course then shift naturally to city things after some sips of tea (Eunji is hardly a coffee person, she shared about her favorite tea(s) too by the way). She told Dana that she is foreign to today Seoul, that she almost feel left out yesterday at the airport and Dana smiled at her stories. Well, it is definitely won’t be easy since she is new to the environment here. Eunji spent almost a decade abroad without ever come back—when those times was such a long and important phase for South Korea in advancing their technology. She also told Eunji about public transportation’s stuff: be it subway, bus or train like how to check their route or payment—although Eunji may familiar herself to these things but she heard once from her brother that there are indeed some difference between country—and even give her some security advice like that she better always carry a small umbrella and pepper spray everywhere and wear not too revealing clothes if ever going not by her car. In such short times, they found that two of them are so similar, explained why they never run out talk, and definitely about food too. Dana was almost choked her drink when Eunji told her that she loved hongeo—a very indifferent food, it was fish and smell strong so a lot of people dislike it but Dana loved it too. A pleasant surprise indeed.

Though having a day with her new boss is pleasant and peaceful (compared to her morning), she is already expecting some headache upon going back home. Well, who won’t anyway if you have a jackass waited for you at home? That annoying man has bad days (yes, days! She lost count on how much mess he had caused) Just look at how empty their living room is, thanks to his magic hand who skillfully threw away dozens of glass to literally anything: wall, computer, the table, floor, painting, and TV—that huge flat TV gets scarred a week ago after he threw away mug from one of his old collection. So when she doesn’t meet things she expected. Song Dana almost feels like being in a hidden camera show. The whole room is tidy—no sign of mess around, she sure she saw some scattered glass near coffee table before went out and she almost screams when saw a back figure of man in kitchen, not that she doesn’t recognize it, it was familiar to her eyes yet she hardly believe herself because that certain someone was the last person she expects in such place. He is changed so much, Song Minho- her brother doesn’t belong to this part of the house anymore. The guy must feel that he is not alone in the room because then he turns his head to her and just smiles.

With his signature deep voice, the boy just casually asks, “Where have you been?”—and his voice sound normal not in annoying tone like this morning.

Dana shrugged any thought from her mind before answering him, who cares about what makes his sanity back since it was the most important part—she is tired and has enough of his antics, “Meeting boss.” She said while walk closer to the high chair in the kitchen table put down her bag on the floor before climbs up her way and rest her chin on the desk, watching him.

“But how could you leave without tell me?” he asked again without shift his concentration from his food.

The girl sneered a little, “You were being an , Oppa.”

He laughed, maybe feel a bit embarrassed from his touch nose-top gesture. “Sorry, I know I shouldn’t give any excuse but it was ty days.” He talked in a controlled way which makes Dana sigh. Expected reason.

“Have you eat?” Minho asked still focused on his pan before spare her a warm glance, “want to try?” he asked her again, this time while showing his sweet and sour fried sausages.

Dana let out a small smile, “It looks tasty but I ate at my superior’s already.”

Song Minho frowns, “You silly girl, I thought you said he was scary.”

His sister shakes her head, “It was she, new superior, a niece of my previous boss. She is young, nice and...” she obviously stop in the middle of her sentence after realizing something, he doesn’t really understand but it is so bold; that she just hangs her words like been hit by a hard punch, like she made a mistake yet he doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter