In her mind. [M]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEDITED. Last chapter soon XD 

IN HER HEART

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT
DONGHAE'S STUDIO

 

The knocking just would not stop. It was half past eight and all he wanted to have was some peace and quiet in the studio.

 

But then again, the knocking just would not stop. So before he was about to combust, he got up from his swivel chair and opened the door.

 

After that night Chul hyung had talked to him, he had not seen her at all. Much at least talked to her.  He had gone down and out of SM that night with dinner in his hands and he just threw it inside the garbage bin in front of the building. Throwing uneaten food was not a good thing to do but he was trying to prove a point.

 

And he was quite sure she saw it and him that night but lo and behold, here she was, right now, in front of him, hair disheveled and face all flushed as she breathed in and out loudly.

 

"What do you want—"

 

He asked curtly but his voice was muffled by her lips when she wound up her arms around his neck and started kissing him. Her hands were all over him, her fingers traced every line of his face until she buried them in his hair. He wasn't answering back but her tongue did that particular move against his and he can feel himself almost totally giving in to her.

 

"I want you…" She whispered in that little voice of hers and he was done. It's been months and he was lonely—she obviously was, too—but he pushed her away, a little too brusquely as the lamp behind her almost toppled over.

 

She had caught the lamp in time and even that did not stop her from putting her advances on Hae. Jumped on him was more like it as she devoured his mouth yet again. But this time, he knew what to do.

 

He kissed her back.

 

It took her by surprise but she kissed him as he kissed her, their breaths mingling as he slowly backed her up to the desk. When they broke away from each other, she moaned a little, his hands turning her so that her back was against his chest and he had her bent over the desk.

 

His hands were all over her frame, until one slipped in front of her and ed her jeans. It then disappeared into her pants and one of her hands clutched onto his biceps when he rolled his fingers over her .

 

"You want me?" Hae uttered in her ear, pressing tiny kisses on her ear as he slowly massaged her nub, gradually increasing his pace she started to mewl.

 

Her breath was shuddering as she nodded her yes, her body bent more over the desk. His hand was rubbing her in all sorts of good—all she could do was rock her hips against his expert hands as he played with the kitty cat which after a few months of not seeing, was quite sensitive to his every ministration.

 

They didn't waste any time as she took it upon herself to get rid of her jeans and even whilst he was having fun pleasuring her. When her lower body was all bare, he ground the growing tent in between his legs against her , making them both groan.

 

Without saying any words, he undid his fly and kicked off his pants as he roughly turned her around, pried open her legs and sheathed his very deeply inside her in one go. She yelped, her body arching as he grunted out loudly—the guttural sound coming from his throat sent vibrations that amazingly did wonders to her body.

 

He was rougher than she remembered—his s were hard, unstopping and fast, and she couldn't do anything but hold on the corners of his desk as she sighed his name under her breath over and over again.

 

Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he pulled her to the edge of the desk, —his arm wrapping around her waist and mouth every inch of skin it happened to trail on—all the while not stopping the fast and steady s his hips and were doing to her welcoming body.

 

One of his hands slipped under her shirt and bra, squeezing her tiny globes alternatively as her mewling echoed in the studio, while his other hand gripped her hips as he adjusted her body such that he was hitting her sensitive spot every time he rams his in.

 

There was a certain tightening building up in her stomach, and she knew what it was—he knew it too as he let go of her hips and slipped his hand between her trembling thighs.

 

The moment he did, she lost the energy to hold herself up and she let herself lie down on his desk, not minding that they were ing in his workplace. His body followed her and his mouth grazed her neck, nibbling and the sensitive place above her collarbones but his hand, oh his hand—no matter how gently his mouth nibbled and on her—his hand was rubbing her viciously and his hard was pummeling into her in this relentless pace. It was as if he wanted her to come undone.

 

And she did.

 

He was ramming into her and she was pushing her hips up, meeting his every her moans so shrill, he swore he could hear glasses breaking. She was screaming uncontrollably now—good thing the room was soundproof—and her fingernails were scratching down his clothed back.

 

Fast and hard, that was the rate he was going, and her walls were clenching on him like she didn't want to let him go. One of her hands pulled his neck down, sending his forehead on hers and she looked intently into him. She was afraid he wouldn't do it…but he did. He looked into her eyes intently as his ed her .

 

It only intensified everything.

 

His eyes looking into hers.

 

His sweat dripping onto her body.

 

His hand playing with her nub.

 

His mouth her neck.

 

His moving inside her.

 

All those actions heightened her senses but it was when his hips gyrated against her and his length reached her hilt and rubbed against her tender spot a tad too many that her vision blurred and her came from inside her core, squirting out of her as she voicelessly called out to him.

 

He came her seconds after—his guttural groans and throaty moans echoing the room—and he shot his load inside her, holding her close against him. He slumped right after, his hot breath fanning her cheeks. He was heavy but she didn't mind him crushing her. For a moment, she let her hands wander his face and he let her kiss him to tell him how amazing it felt to have him inside her again.

 

A few minutes after, he pulled out of her and she trembled slightly at the loss of him inside her. She could feel his dribble down her legs when he stood up to take some napkins and started to clean her up. He looked so serious, it was almost facing someone she'd just transact some business with.

 

But it was his words a few minutes later they got dressed and got the place cleaned that confirmed her observations.

 

"Satisfied your itch? You can't just barge in to have some quick tussle anytime. I still have some work to do. Stuff that's more important than this."

 

Hearing him say that…

 

Felt like having someone douse her with a bucket of ice-cold water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter