Flashback #1

Fear Factors (Being rewritten)

It was one of those comfortable days in the end of Summer. The sun was shining brightly and a slight cool breeze was blowing. It was too perfect not to smile on it. And the fact that there existed such a handsome creature walking so amazingly stunning made it even more perfect.

 

"Gosh, Oh Sehun is really something."

 

"Why is he so perfect?"

 

"He's so cool. Is he even a human? He's more like an angel to me."

 

A cute petite girl frowned behind her locker's door when she heard some of those compliments for that guy. But in a second her heart-shaped lips broke into a wide beautiful smile. She took a small mirror from her blazer's pocket and ensured her appearance to be as perfect as the guy. She took a deep breath trying to control her nervousness. Gosh, why was she always like this when it came to that perfect guy?

 

"A-anyeong Sehunie," the girl finally closed the locker door right when the guy was in front of his locker. The girl always believed that it was her destiny to have her locker placed next to the most desirable guy in school. She then offered her sweetest smile in hope to impress him.

 

Sehun stopped his hand from opening his locker then looked to his left side with his infamous stoic expression. "Oh anyeong Kyungsoo ssi," he answered shortly just to continue his action before. He started to take out some stuffs.

 

Kyungsoo tried her best to hold herself from squealing by biting her lower lip lightly while her hands both were rumpling her skirt. She felt her cheeks becoming pinkish. This was the first time they met again after taking their summer holiday for more than a month. And the Oh Sehun in front of her looked ten times more dazzling than before. Look at that black jet color that replaced his hazelnut hair. It contrasted with his flawless pale skin and the fact that he also cut it shorter than before made his face looked even more firm. Eventhough he wore the similar uniforms with other boys in this school, he stood out the most. So, don't blame her if she could faint at any moment.

 

"Se.. sehun, how was your holiday?" Kyungsoo tried to keep the conversation when she realized Sehun had started to leave. "I heard you went to Beijing." They were now walking side by side ignoring every envious stare and glare from other students. Who would not envy at the sight of two most famous students in this school walked together well-suitedly?

 

"O," Sehun answered without any concern. He then stopped his step suddenly making Kyungsoo flinched a bit. "Can we talk again later? I have math class early this morning, so yeah I gotta go."

 

Kyungsoo blinked cutely. "Oh, oke. It's ok, Sehunie. Well yes go ahead."

 

"Anyeong." Sehun left immediately.

 

"Anyeong, Sehunie," Kyungsoo replied in soft voice because Sehun walked so fast. He even didn't let her see his expression had dropped into an annoyed one. On the other side, Kyungsoo still thought that today was really beautifully perfect.

 

~

 

"Sehun, your cutest admirer is here~~," Jungkook, one of Sehun's mates in dance class, sang teasingly.

 

Sehun stopped dancing. "Will you shut up?"

 

"Wae? It's true though." Jungkook threw a towel to him. Maps from Maroon Five was still lingering through the dance room.

 

"Which one? The fact that she is here or about her cuteness?"

 

"Both. To be honest, dude, why don't you accept her love? She is beautifully cute. Look at her big eyes and thick lips and her curly long hair make her like a barbie. I feel like cuddling and squishing her any time then put her in my pocket if it's possible. She also has a brain, so I can't see the reason to ignore her by the way."

 

"Then you can take her out. Just ignore me." Sehun ruffled his wet hair.

 

"I said I couldn't ignore her, not you. Everyone could see clearly her love towards you. She is really persistent. Just for your information, I had asked her out not even once but three times."

 

"Woah, jinjayo? Are you that falling in love with her? Are you that whipped?" Sehun chuckled. They were now sitting down next to each other on the floor. Maroon Five had been replaced by Justing Timberlake who was now singing Senorita. They forgot the girl they were talking about was waiting patiently outside.

 

"As far as I know, she is an angel, Sehun. Don't you feel proud to be liked by the cutest angel you've ever seen?"

 

Sehun scoffed. "Oke, hold on. She is cute, I agree. But you know that I'm not into cute thing. I'm a hot y guy so it will work if I'm with those who have the same shell as me. Besides, she is so childlike like those common spoiled girls from a wealthy family. I prefer those who are mature enough."

 

"Dude, we're still 15. But, yeah, whatever. That's why you are together with Luhan. I know."

 

Silence.

 

"Wae?" Jungkook felt his buddy's mood changed.

 

"Nothing." Sehun stood up, took his bag and jacket, then walked out the room. "Are you not going, pabo?" He continued walking and chuckled when he heard his best friend groaning.

 

~

 

"Sehunie, I made this pudding for you. You are crazy for greentea these days, right? I wish you'll like it." Kyungsoo was walking together with her two-year crush to the parking lot. It was once in a blue moon for Sehun to agree walking together with her. So she was very excited.

 

"Oh, gomawo Kyungsoo-ya," Sehun accepted the food box and ruffled her hair lightly. Kyungsoo was blushing hard because of the act. And it was the first time since she showed her love stubbornly, Sehun called her informally.

 

Kyungsoo then felt something soft touch her reddish cheek make it redder unstoppably. Sehun touched her cheek. OMAYA!!!! Kyungsoo felt her heart beating really fast making her furious if her heart could come out from its socket. She was also sure that her expression now was uncontrollably weird with eyes bigger than ever.

 

"Se.. Sehun," she tried hard to speak.

 

"Soo-ya," Sehun's y voice made her stop talking. The next statement coming from Sehun made her frozen liked some iced water was poured onto her. "Do you really love me?"

 

Silence.

 

"Nde?"

 

Sehun looked into her eyes. "You've told me that you love me more than once. And you prove it by always being by my side. So, if you still love me, can we be something now?"

 

"Se.. I.. That's..." Kyungsoo was so speechless. She's trying to talk but failed, instead she looked like a person who's getting cold.

 

"Do you want to be my girl, cutie?"

 

"That's... Sehun... that's... oh my God. Why am I stuttering?" Kyungsoo talked to herself feeling embarrassed. She broke her eye contact with Sehun by eyeing the floor.

 

Then out of the blue, Sehun hugged her making her face crashed onto a broad chest lightly. A very musculin and familiar scent came to her sense. She was about to explode. She wanted to scream. She wanted to hug back but why she couldn't move her hands even for a bit. Was it even real?

 

"Be my girl, will you?" Sehun's voice came to her ears once again.

 

Kyungsoo was melting. She wanted to cry and she did so. She couldn't let Sehun hear her crying because it will ruin the moment. He'd been waiting for this moment to happen since so long. So she just nodded her head repeatedly while finally hugging back her happiness.

 

This Summer actually felt like Spring.

 

~

Annyeonghaseyo 😆thank you for subscribing and those supportive comments. I try my best to update as soon as I can.

By the way, who are exciting for EXO comeback? The teasers are spreading out now. I definitely can wait for more, huhu...While waiting for them explode the bomb, let's congratulate our squishiest penguin for accepting the 52nd Baeksang popularity award male movie category. You did amazingly great, Kyungsoo-ya 👏👏👏👏👏👏