ii. melon soda's and cosplay

Hold the sugar, please. You're sweet enough for me. (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom is busy decorating a cupcake when Mark walks into the kitchen. The eldest's blonde hair dons pastel flowers, his cheeks are powdered pink and he is wearing sparkling blue wings on his back. Yugyeom looks up and lets out a giggle. How Jinyoung managed to convince Mark to dress up like a fairy is a complete mystery, but noting Mark's sour expression Jinyoung must have made a very good promise if he would.

The youngest looks down at his own uniform and raises the zipper on his black and orange track suit. He is dressed as Naruto, a black head protector wrapped around his head and neatly drawn whiskers on his cheeks (courtesy of Jackson). It's magic week at Dream Bean again and everyone is in high spirits, except for Mark, walking around in their own choice of costume to entertain the customers. They do this every month for one whole week and it's a hit with the people.

"Yugyeom-ah, is the batch of moon cupcakes ready?"

Yugyeom nods and points at the trays standing in the corner. Mark crosses something off on the clipboard he is carrying and gives Yugyeom a smile.

"I'll call Bambam so he can start setting up the displays. We need one more batch of cinnamon sugar pretzel bites and carrot cakes. Jinyoung will help you with those," Mark says and huffs a second later to adjust his sparkly fairy wings. "Remind me why we are having these magic weeks again?"

"I think you look good hyung," Yugyeom laughs and genuinely thinks his boss looks amazing. The elder can totally pass for a cute fairy and Yugyeom thinks he should thank Jinyoung later for making their boss look less intimidating, the pastel flowers really give a nice appeal to the whole outfit. Mark just sighs and turns around to go check if everything else is running smoothly.

Meanwhile, Jackson is standing outside in his fencing outfit trying to acquire customers. He's succeeding because a group of giggling girls pass by him into the cafe. He grins at the people walking by and motions to the chalk board next to him.

"It's magic week at Dream Bean and we're serving free melon soda's to everyone who is dressed up! Come in and experience the magical world of cute guys in amazing costumes!"

Jaebum, who is standing in the doorway to greet people in his butler outfit, rolls his eyes in humor. Only Jackson is able to yell these things and still get people to come inside. He slightly bows at a group of guys who walk past him and glances inside the cafe. It's busier than usual and he can see Kunpimook helping Youngjae at the counter. The Thai boy is dressed up as a vampire, his hair styled upwards and fangs hanging over the corners of his underlip. He is typing away orders on the cash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter