BigHit preholidays Dinner

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara left Hongdae to go to Gangnam-gu. They're holding the dinner event in-house; cost effective and convenient.

 

She still feels rattled but she's trying her best not to think about the conversation that just transpired.

 

Sejin received Dara's SMS. "Guys, Dara is on her way."

 

"That was earlier than expected." Namjoon said when he saw that it's only 9pm.

 

"Early? I'm friggin starving!" Yoongi complained.

 

"Nobody told you to starve yourself, you idiot." Jin reminded him.

 

"See, told you noona'll be here before 10pm." Tae bragged.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Noone really argued but okay." Jimin told him.

 

"I'm glad I trusted noona and didn't wait for her." Jungkook proudly said while touching his tummy.

 

"And I'm glad she didn't take long because I wouldn't have known what to do when more than half of our employees are anticipating this first company event with Dara." When it was announced, everyone was shocked when they found out that Dara joined BigHit, the employees included. Some have been fans of 2ne1 and of her personally.

 

Bang PD-nim walked towards them. Sejin and the hyung line who were talking amongst themselves bowed towards him. "I heard Dara is on her way. She told me her appointment with YG finished early." 

 

"Yes PD-nim, we weren't expecting it to be done this early, though of course it's a good thing." Sejin answered.

 

"She probably had to pull some strings just to get here. Let's not stress her out too much. The poor girl looks more exhausted these past few days." Bang PD-nim told them.

 

"I'll make sure the boys won't, sir." Sejin replied, looking at Namjoon, Jin and a little bit longer at Yoongi.

 

Yoongi noticed Sejin, Namjoon and Jin, staring at him, he pointed at himself, "Me? I don't---fine." He didn't bother to finish his sentence and just raised both his arms in surrender.

 

Dara arrived after 10 minutes. She looked out of breath but still stunning. She smiled and greeted everyone.

 

"Anyeonghasaeyo, sorry for being late." She immediately apologized.

 

All heads turned to see the newcomer. Taehyung thought Dara must be hungry so he got her food right away.

 

"Coming through, coming through, excuse me. Thank you, yep coming through." Yoongi eased his way through the crowd to greet Dara.

 

"Noona, we've been waiting for you. Come on, let's eat!" Then he pulled her hand signalling to everyone that they can all scram.

 

"Yoongi, you haven't eaten yet? It's already past 9!" She exclaimed.

 

"I only realized I was hungry just now." He was about to grab her a plate when Taehyung appeared with his plate full of food.

 

"Noona, you must be starving. Here, I got you all the delicious ones." He proudly said.

 

Her stomach grumbled when she saw the plate. She blushed and the three of them laughed. "Thank you TaeTae. Always so thoughtful." She took it and ruffled his hair.

 

TaeTae just smiled. A few seconds later, Jimin appeared with a fruit punch for her and Kookie with a bunch of desserts.

 

"Noona, you can sit in our table." Jin ushered her while Yoongi was left pouting, still getting his food. "What a bunch of attention seekers." He thought.

 

"I bet you're regretting not eating earlier, huh." Namjoon appeared on his left.

 

"Whatever." He just replied.

 

Dara ate her heart out and listened to BTS especially the maknae line, chatter on about everything and anything under the sun.

 

"Erm, erm" They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter