Announcement

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong crammed and did the first thing that came into his mind to get Dara's attention.

 

"Everyone, listen up!" He shouted. 

 

"Thank you." He waited for them to settle down before continuing, "This little party is not without reason, though most of you would disagree." Everyone laughed because they know how random GD can be. He added, "This is actually a celebration/introduction party for my newest collaboration project." He was talking to everyone in the room but in his peripheral vision he made sure to keep track of Dara. He saw her turn around and look at him, obviously waiting for him to continue.

 

"The company has nothing to do with this, it's all my idea. An independent project, you might call it." He said, dragging it on. 

 

"I've been working on this for quite some time now." He added.

 

"Who are you going to collaborate with?" They heard someone from the crowd ask.

 

"Thank you for asking the most important question, Dean~ssi." He said while nodding to Dean. 

 

"Spill it, hyung!" They heard Seugri urging him earning laughs and snickers from the crowd. 

 

He raised his hand to signal that he acknowledge the request and said, "It's no other than, Ms. Sandara Park!" He looked at her fully now. He saw her shocked expression for a bit before she hid it and just looked at him. No smile, no nod, no nothing.

 

There were murmurs as everyone in the room started talking about his announcement. Then, they heard a clap, they looked around to see who it was and they saw Daesung. After a couple of seconds, the clapping spread around and soon everyone in the room was clapping and cheering. Most of them seemed to love the idea. 

 

He saw Suga move towards him looking angry but Jin stopped him. BTS was one of the few who didn't seem to be too happy about what he said. Frankly, Jiyong couldn't care less. 

 

"That is all I wanted to say for now, thank you for being here and enjoy the rest of the night." He said his closing spiel then walked towards Dara who is looking at him as well. He has no idea what she was thinking right now.

 

"What do you think?" 

 

"Why would you do that without consulting me? You know what, don't answer that. This is just so you. Impulsive and immature." She's obviously angry now but still trying to control her voice.

 

"As I've mentioned, I've been planning this for a while, I didn't do it simply on impulse. It's a gift to our fans." He smirked.

 

"OUR fans? What are you talking about?" She asked confused but then she remembered that he would usually and call daragon shippers, "their fans". She looked at him, unbelieving.

 

"It's getting late, you should go home and rest. Soonho will reach out to you with the details." Though he didn't want her to go, he thought it's a better option than seeing all the guys here trying to hog her attention. He turned to leave.

 

"Why?" He heard her ask again and it made him stop in his tracks. It was just one word but he felt the pain in her voice that it made him regret and reminded him once again of all the bad decisions he made that led to this.

 

Jin had enough. He tugged at her right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter