Convincing

Unintentionally Sugar Sunbae

Jinwoo take his step lifelessly. His shoulder shrugged as lowest he could do. He keeps rubbing his temple while digesting what happened before.

He arrived at recording studio where he should meet his other member. He open the door but the room was quiet. Seunghoon is the only one there.

“Ah Hyung you come!” He greet his mat hyung cheerfully as always. “Here! Here hyung! I just finished my rap, you should listen to it!”

But Jinwoo just stand still in front of the door. His mind still scattered everywhere.Seunghoon called him over and over but jinwoo doesn’t budge. 

‘This hyung acts weird, the last time he leave he was grinning like crazy..  Aaahh yeeaa, i forgot my team consist of weirdos..’ he scratching his nape.

Tsk. Seunghoon move from his chair and approach his hyung. He snap his finger but no reaction. 

‘Aiisshh this hyung..’ Seunghoon who well known to has the shortest temper in WINNER start to shake Jinwoo’s body impatiently. “Yaaa Kim Jinwoo!?? ARE YOU POSSESSED??”

“Seunghoonaaaa...” Jinwoo said weakly, his eyes were wet. “I’M DOOMED!!, I’M DOOMED SEUNGHOONaa! I REALLY DOOMED!! OTTOKEEEEE!???” He jumped to seunghoon and became hysterical. “OTTOKEE?? OTTOKEE OTTOKKEEEEE???”

“Wha What happened hyung!???” he stuttering, not ready with this level of jinwoo’s weirdo. And why this hyung still handsome while sobbing? “Don’t tell me you doomed because you get lost on your way here?”

Jinwoo punched his chest in annoyance. “I’m not that stupid you stupid.” He wipe his not existed yet tears.

Seunghoon grinning and pull his hyung inside the room. He shove the latter on sofa, jinwoo ready to curse but then Seunghoon ask, “Then, what happened hyung?” He crossed his arms and stand towering the older.

Jinwoo staring at him, his doe eyes wavering in hesitation. He don’t know how to explaining his situation when himself can’t understand it at all.

.

.

.

.

Seduce him. It’s an order!” Jiyong pointing his finger to Jinwoo. 

Jinwoo eyes widened in confusion. Why he suddenly imagine there’s a light struck hitting his head? And What the helll with seducing Seungri hyung!?? Most importanlty what’s wrong with Jiyong hyung right now???

“You mean seducing like- umm.. persuading?” Jinwoo asked, trying to figure out the meaning in his most sane logical interpretation he could do. “Do you five had a serious disagreement so i should convincing Seungri hyung to change his mind?” and Jinwoo never felt this urge to asked God favor since WIN. To undo the time so he never coming here in the first place. “But why it should be me? I mean.. i’m not that closer than Bigbang’s member to Seungri hyung.”

Jiyong suddenly regret why he agree to meet Jinwoo alone without his 3 other member.

“No Jinwoo.. it’s seducing like, seducing literally.” The superstar take a loud sigh and continuing. “It’s kinda complicated but we believe that you are the answer of our anxiousness.”

Then Jiyong explain the matter that they’ll soon start their military service and seungri as the maknae is the last to enlist. And Jinwoo fully understand the hyungs worries about Seungri’s ninja skill to move and partying in one and another country in super short period. In some part, it’s beneficial of course, he well known with his wide connection and easily promoting them and himself to wider range than YG could do. But in another hand, he’s still labelled as YG number one trouble maker. 

Jiyong told Jinwoo if Yang hyun suk had spent so much money to shut many paparazzi that tried to blackmailed them, don’t forget to count the money he spent to bribed uncounted reporter to take the rumors down. His hobby to clubbing, partying and hooked up with woman here and there already in another level. 

And Bigbang had too much enemies eyeing them 24/7, seeking any way possible to bring them down. It’s their crucial time to protect their crown. At least they should preventing themselves from any scandal until their finished their military service, so fans could stay safe and soundly when waiting for their comeback.

But that kids always slip into scandal easily.

“In conclusion, we believe if our maknae should be tamed. By you Kim Jinwoo.” He end his explanation with stressing every word. “And before you asked why, we believe if Seungri only loves you for this years.”

“But Hyuuuuunggg!! It’s ridiculous!” Jinwoo whining in depression. “Okay, maybe he ever loved me. But it’s just a possibility because i don’t know where you got the idea. Besides, the universe know and even you self said if Seungri hyung loves to be with girls that run him into those scandals.” He take a moment to fixing his breath. “So i don’t understand why you said Seungri hyung loves me till nowday?”

Jiyong sipped his coffee, observing the handsome man in front of him in amusement. He chuckled when remember what they (-bigbang member) found which make them believe if Jinwoo’s still the man Seungri loved.

“Jinwoo -yaaaa.. You are so beautiful..” He said in a sweet tone. Make Jinwoo suddenly flustered.

Jinwoo felt heat burned his face. He cupped his cheeks in embarassment. His face become hotter when he heard jiyong laugh so laud. ‘What is this again?’

“HAHAHAHAHH i’m sorry jinwoo yaaa.. I mean Kim Jinbom was soooooo pretty.” He smirked. “I found Seungri set up your picture as Jinbom from your last japanese tour as his wallpaper. You are so hot and y!”

And Jinwoo didn’t know how to catch up in this conversation. Could a black hole just swallowed him right now?

“I was ready to asked his explanation when i saw a pretty girl on his phone. Even we are in the age where we had permission to get girlfriend but our fans would not agree easily. We should look thoroughly about the girls profile before confirming our status. Taeyang is a lucky example, he and hyorin accepted by public because she was pretty, has good careed and good reputation. Fans had no excuse against it. But, when i was in scandal with Kiko, you could see the comparation right?”

He nodded his head. Fully understand what his sunbae said.

“And Seungri.. You could judge it yourself.” He laid his back, suddenly got headache remembering his maknae track record. “When i secretly peeked on his phone,  for a second i think he was dating Mirei Kiritani, but then i realized it was you. We got culture shocked! Even Seunghyun hyung couldn’t stop praising your beauty.” Jiyong keep laughing.

“That’s why jinwoo yaaa.. Just think about it. I won’t set up a picture of crossdressing male if i had nothing about him. And you know why he keep changing his partner? That’s because he had nothing for them, he never loved any of them.”

Jinwoo takes his moment to digesting jiyong word by word. He should quickly looking for another excuse but he had nothing. He can’t think properly right now.

“But he love you for sure.”

.
.

.

.

And here’s goes one more idiot who can’t stop literally ROTFL-ing in front of Jinwoo. God knew how hard Jinwoo restraining himself to not kick his .

“HAHAHAHHAHH Hyung it’s hillarious!!” He climbing to sofa and burried his face try to stop laughing. “I mean, why Jiyoung hyung don’t asked me instead? Isn’t it me who used to be Seungri hyung's wife? And even it’s not me, it’s gonna be Taehyun. He was the third wheel in my relationship with Seungri Hyung.”

“Because Seungri didn’t set Nam Eungsang or your -girl in highschool uniform picture as his wallpaper!” Jinwoo scream in frustration.

“I know it’s just the matter of time till someone falling in love with JinBom beauty.”

“It’s not even funny right now hoon..”

“Then what’s your answer hyung?”

“Of course i still persistent!!”

.
.
.

.

.

Never. even in his dream he never had a slight tought to has an affair with Seungri hyung. He really respect that man who help him entered YG Entertainment. That man is so thoughtful, care, friendly and give so much help for Jinwoo. One reason why he could survive all those harsh years as trainee was because his encouragement. He always asked Jinwoo to never give up and he'll be there to help him.

Jinwoo was glancing to Jiyong who grab his hand tightly, waiting for pleasing answer. He take a deep breath and sigh heavily.

“But hyung.. There’s a problem.” He said in tiny voice.

“Tell me! I’ll help you with anything.” There’s contrast tone in Jinwoo and Jiyong voice. The older sounds so enthusiastic hopefully get an 'YES' answer.

“I don’t know how to flirt.” Once again he take a glance to his sunbae. Jiyong just stand still with an awkward smile.

“i think i heard you wrong.”

“I. Don’t. Know. How. To. Flirt. Hyung..”

“You must be kidding me!!” Jiyong stood up, he utterly shocked. “Jinwoo yaa, i know i asked something unbelievable for you but your excuse was so lame. It’s better if you just reject me than used that kind of excuse! You are an idol after all.”

“I i’m not kidding hyung! I won’t dare lying to you..” He stared hopelessly.

Jiyong was still in disbelieve, he cover his mouth with his back hand. “seriously?"

He nodded as an answer.

“Oh My God...” Jiyong sit down still staring at the younger. “You never had a date?”

Nodded.  “I ever had a crush but i never made a move. And no one try to approach me, so...” he shrugged his shoulder.

“Even Daesung had so much experience in our early year after debutted.”

Jinwoo didn’t said anything, he lowered his head when jiyong stare felt like stabbed him. He felt like get minus point in front of his favorite sunbae. He disliked GD dissapointing face.

“At least you know how to flirt with your fans right?”

“I’m sure i always tried my best but my member agreed if i was the most awkward member to flirt on stage.” He answered hesitantly, not sure what would be GD response.

Jiyong palming his face.  This kid’s impossibly hopeless. But it can’t be others. He glanced at jinwoo and said,

“Okay, it doesn’t matter. You just have to follow my instruction...”

.
.
.
.

.

“Hmmm. It’s true though.” Seunghoon posed with arms crossed and scratching his chin. He talk in -so serious tone. “You never had a date since our trainee days. And that face reader said you won’t meet any woman soon. So maybe what he mean was for you to meet a man instead.”

And a kick successfully landing on his leg.

“Why you always love harrasing me Hyuunggg!??”

“You not help at all.” He laid his back, clossing his eyes with his arm. I haven’t do anything but i feel so deadly tired.

“So tell me hyung, do you agree? To help Jiyong hyung?”

He side eyeing seunghoon, sighing loudly for the nth times and nodded. “That hyung is really professional in bribering. I can’t even argue.”

“Wh whoaahh!! What he promised as rewards hyung?”

“He said he’ll return this favor for a lifetime.” And the latter besides him already freaked out. “or at least he promised me to produce my solo singles if he couldn’t afford and convincing our boss to give me a mini album for solo debut.”

“You hitted jackpot hyung!! It’s G Dragon who we talked about!!”

“I know right?” He give a compliance smile. “He also promised to help promote our next album and persuading Sajangnim if we faced trouble in the future.”

“Then you should not hesitate hyung! Nothing’s better than having GD hyung in our side!”

“But-“

“Why there’re so much but in your vocab hyung!??”

“This kid-“ again he kick his skinny leg. “It’s not that simple. What if the result is in reverse? What if i end hurting Seungri or offended him? What if it’ll be a big trouble in the future? What if i just end embarassing my self? And What if-”

“Kim Jinwoo!” Seunghoon shook the older body trying to getting back the older sanity. “You always thinking too far.”

“But-“

“Sssshhh..” he stopping the never ending excuse from the beauty. It was his hyung worst problem, he always overthinking and let himself sinking in stress. It’s a relief that Jinwoo tell him about this matter in the first place. 

“Listen to me hyung. Just do it. Thinking of it as you trying to build a relationship without any fault intention.” He grab his hyung shoulder, so the latter could focus on what he want to tell. “whatever the result, it doesn’t matter. Everyone who start a relationship didn’t know where they gotta go, maybe they’ll have a happy ending or just broken up. But what’s so wrong with that? To find the right one we should take a risk and try. You just have to change your mind, you are not deceiving anybody. You just want to try having relationship with seungri hyung. If he loved you, he’ll be happy and you both in win-win situation. If one day you break up, i’m sure seungri hyung is mature enough to let it go. It means that you are not mean to be together.”

“Why everything you said sounds so convincing?”

“Because i am always convincing hyung~”

“Don’t you think i should ask other members about this matter first?”

“Nope! I’m sure they won’t let you, they would be worried if they see you unsure like this. And it’s ridiculous.” And he got another kick in another leg. “Yaaaa!!”

“You know it’s ridiculous and they won’t agree but why you still encourage me to do this??”

“Because it’s a good chance for you hyung! You could had a boyfriend and you could had a solo from G-Dragon, the person who you adored him so much.” Seunghoon got annoyed, why his hyung become smart suddenly. And his stubbornesss also increased to another level. “And it could give favor to our group hyung. You could also help Bigbang, you could never imagine how much it matter till our sunbae asked for your help.”

Jinwoo can’t find a word, it’s him who had no skill in arguing or the peoples around him were so good in persuading. Hiks, maybe he was just a weak guy with a weak mind and a weak heart. At least, now is his time to contribute something right? He does the right thing, doesn’t him?

He sigh in defeated, “Why are you so good in this matter hoon-aah?”

“Don’t you ever forget if i’m the master mind in WINNER hyung.” And Lee Seunghoon grin in satisfaction.

.

.

.