Asked for help

Unintentionally Sugar Sunbae

Jinwoo’s heart skips a beat, he got a sudden call from the one and only G-Dragon. He asked him to meet at YG building and said it’s a very important matter. Jinwoo’s nerveous. GD is a good sunbae, but he never had private matter with Jinwoo. And now he wonder what happen.

GD asked them to meet at cafetaria. When he arrived, GD already there, waiting.

“Aahh You are here.” GD asked, he looks stunning as always. Jinwoo nodded at sit in front of him? “Wanna coffee?” He asked, offering a glass of coffee he prepared beforehand. 

“Thankyou hyung.” Jinwoo take the coffee and slurped it. He take a glance at his idol. Jiyong hyung looks tired. 

Of course. Bigbang was in their full MADE Album preparation and Jiyong hyung must be take a roll as their main producer. It’s gonna be their last Grand project before enlistment and will presenting a comeback that no one could ever forget and craft their name for the nth times as the King. 

How jinwoo envy with their achievement.

“Jinwoo yaaa..” Jiyong open their conversation first. “You loved hyung right? You favoring bigbang, do you?”

Jinwoo nodded quickly. He owe a lot of thanks to their Sunbae. Bigbang is Winner role model. Taeyang is their coach and big brother, TOP give a lot of advice and treat them well, GD is inspiration, and he would never forget Seungri who always defend him and brought him to YG. Even their rarely meet Daesung hyung but they heard he also concerns about winner development.

“I need your help. It’s regarding Bigbang’s future..” Jiyong said seriously. His eyes looked straight into jinwoo’s. It made him thousands times nervous than ever.

“Wait hyung!” Jinwoo closed his eyes with his palm and another waving asked jiyong to stop staring. “What’s the connection between a very important matter such as Bigbang’s future with me?”

“Jinwoo look..” jinwoo quickly obeying his command. “I know you are the most naive person i ever met. And I’m sure if you might be not understand this at first but i hope from now you will aware if Seungri loves you.”

HolyShyt! 

“Since years ago.”

Am i on a dreamland?

“Maybe he looks like not anymore, but i believe he still keep his love for you.”

I don’t know if Jiyong hyung stress enough to make this kind of joke.

“He might not show it due to his frustation of your cluelessness.”

He sure had a weird taste of humor.

“To make it short Jinwoo yaaa.. I want you to tame him.”

Jinwoo keep blinking his doe eyes, didn’t understand what his sunbae said. Not a single clue. What’s with Seungri loved me?

“I’m sorry hyung but i don’t understand what do you want me to do..”

“It’s simple Jinwoo.. what you have to do just...” Jiyong moved forward, closing his distance from jinwoo. And he also do the same, his ears listen carefully to every words the older said.

“Seduce him. It’s an order!”

.
.
.
.


Hellooo~ Nadh in the house~
It’s short introduction but i’ll tried to write longer for the next chapter.
It’s my first fic, i wish your guide in the future! i’m  Sorry in advance of gramatical error.

I hope you don’t mind this pairing SeungrixJinwoo. I’m just glad Seungri discover this gem (Jinwoo) and bring him into YG. I wish all the best for their future career ^^